Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
:russ::russ:

'Salaamaajo, here is your qadomaajo'
@embarassing
giphy.gif

CelebratedMinorCaecilian-size_restricted.gif

Show me how amazing your turf in Somali compared to Gedo. @Shaolin23 challenged @Ferrari and he dodged like a dhoocil. Amaze me

You went from "we rule JL" to "we rule Kismayo. JL is Kismayo".

Fulay xaarweyne foqol fulay xaarweyne

images
The burden of proof is upon the settlers. Just like the yahudis in israel who constantly attempt to legitimize their occupation, the mx do the same. However although the yahudis have strength to maintain their settlements, the mx do not :francis:

As for Absame, he is confident is his ownership of vast lands from Jigjiga region to the jubbas, all the way down to nfd.

This summer iA I will go from Garissa to Kismayo, before ending my journey in Godey and Jigjiga and there is no mx who will be able to say shit to me unless they want to receive a bullet up their booty :mjpls:

Many of the people who allegedly "signed" for the motion have come out and stated that their signatures have been fabricated. It's also been found that this motion has been initiated by a foreign government.
It's also funny and worth mentioning to point out most of the Anti-Government remarks on this thread are from MJ's. Some things just never change lol.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Many of the people who allegedly "signed" for the motion have come out and stated that their signatures have been fabricated. It's also been found that this motion has been initiated by a foreign government.
It's also funny and worth mentioning to point out most of the Anti-Government remarks on this thread are from MJ's. Some things just never change lol.

The people who came out and denied were probably threatened.

just like MX and them being HAG clients, some things never change indeed.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
just like MX and them being HAG clients, some things never change indeed.
If we aren’t MJ clients then its you that’s doing something wrong maybe HAG company has better opportunities call your Puntland HR representative and figure this thing out:russ:

I see no issue in enetering political alliance with fellow Somalis. You telling me Abgaal are not Hawiye?

Gaas and xaaf.

safe_image.jpg

But but Hawiye am I right or am I right? :pachah1:
Xaaf represents Galanus he's your president just like Ahmed madoobe. What has farmaajo done for MX again? you guys need a saviour like Siad barre!

Status
Not open for further replies.