A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
Farmaajo is officially done. I heard from a reliable source he’s currently booking his flight back to Buffalo, New York.

Farm

VIP
Lol yeah yeah, see you in a similar post saying the same thing in dramatic wording tomorrow and a month from now and so on.

Again I’m not sure what you are talking about, I post news the usual suspects like yourself and one other person usually cry when real news is posted about the Mogadishu based regime.

The pre emptive strike by some opposition and their foreign backers failed as it was dead on arrival.
It brought Somalis closer in supporting their goverment. :salute:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
If Nabad iyo Nolol withstands this last desperate attack from spoilers its game over literally. 6 more years:mjlol:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Leelkase hate MJ more than MX does those people literally despise you guys,check out their websites bout hardcore Puntlander dont kill me sxb your very sheltered not to know this :chrisfreshhah:

https://tanadland.com/

Kkkk you need to try much harder at instigating. They are part and parcel of Puntland. They're even more Puntlander than my Ali Saleeban subclan.

Arma

VIP
Lol Mx have to be the biggest joke of a clan, you lost 90% of your land in central Somalia (yet we somehow need you to defend Gaalkacyo?) and you begged to join PL in 2014 for water, if you were relevant you would have been in PL in 98....

Face it you are slave in JL and in Galnus which is why you beg xamar, you are a pathetic clan.

Kkkk don't tell them. They think Abo Farmajo, will lead them out of the wilderness.

Shaolin23

Kkkk you need to try much harder at instigating. They are part and parcel of Puntland. They're even more Puntlander than my Ali Saleeban subclan.
Wallahi im not instigating. pro-Puntland means being pro-MJ in other words? I say it how it is go to Leelkase land right now and ask them how they feel about Farmaajo ill bet my life it’s different if your to ask an MJ it is what it is people hate me on this forum because i know reality and im non comformist:manny:

Arma

VIP
Wallahi im not instigating. pro-Puntland means being pro-MJ in other words? I say it how it is go to Leelkase land right now and ask them how they feel about Farmaajo ill bet my life it’s different if your to ask an MJ it is what it is people hate me on this forum because i know reality and im non comformist:manny:

Believe me, of Leelkase do not want anything to do with Puntland, they'd show it loud and clear. They, along with Carab Salah, Warsangeli, and even your top from Saxo, are all PRO-PUNTLAND, which means that they are infact, Pro-MJ.

Arma

VIP
Show me how amazing your turf in Somali compared to Gedo. @Shaolin23 challenged @Ferrari and he dodged like a dhoocil. Amaze me

You went from "we rule JL" to "we rule Kismayo. JL is Kismayo".

Fulay xaarweyne foqol fulay xaarweyne

images

Quit playing boy, it's a fact that Ghetto.....I mean Gedo, is the most poorest and underdeveloped region in all of Somaliweyn.

Shaolin23

Believe me, of Leelkase do not want anything to do with Puntland, they'd show it loud and clear. They, along with Carab Salah, Warsangeli, and even your top from Saxo, are all PRO-PUNTLAND, which means that they are infact, Pro-MJ.
If they were pro MJ why did you guys try to massacre them in Gaalkacyo? Puntland is a political alliance against Habar Gidir and Hawiye boogeyman that only benefits MJs not every clan has the same interests wake up to reality

Arma

VIP
If they were pro MJ why did you guys try to massacre them in Gaalkacyo? Puntland is a political alliance against Habar Gidir and Hawiye boogeyman that only benefits MJs not every clan has the same interests wake up to reality

If they wanna leave Puntland, they're free to do so. But, the thing is, they don't. Only clan to have left Puntland is Dhulbahante, and look at what's happening to them. They've become a colonised beggar, that's sunk soo low, that they slaughter hundreds of themselves.

HG? They are not a threat whatsoever, we've completely emasculated them, to the point, their women are fighting online forum wars for them. Cant say the same for you though.....

but who is forcing them to join Puntland, you seem clueless just stop. Kulaha Puntland is political alliance against hawiye:dead:no we just love governance compared to bo0ns like you and looters

Status
Not open for further replies.