A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP
been there and the district itself is not leelkase lol MJs live there

This boon needs to stick to claiming Baidoa, Xamar , Kismayo and Hargeisa they have no shame. I feel a little bad for them imagine being that langaab you claim lands they don’t belong to you as your clan lands.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
You are a pathetic minority that is under my foot in PL, you begged to join for water don’t forget that you pathetic ****.
Truth hurts sxb stop getting triggered you learned about qabil politics yesterday it is what it is and its the other way around you begged Wagardhac to join Puntland because you know Sacad would take Galkayo in 2 minutes without them lets reasonable here

You are a pathetic minority that is under my foot in PL, you begged to join for water don’t forget that you pathetic ****.
I pissed you off you went from being staunchly anti hawiye to spending money and calling and bringing Ashraf and Xawaadle and your south Galkayo neighbor for help :gucciwhat:

Mx threats:chrisfreshhah:
BB6D8616-64E3-4F91-AB21-824B4AFF0D9B.jpeg

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
How did this thread derail into a Mj MRX mudslinging thread:gucciwhat:
My ever existent has derailed this thread at page 4 to qabilism with Puntlanders and Somalilanders uniting to figure out my clan :mjlol:
@GBTarmy congratulations on a silver rated thread
Oh boy MP's coming out left right & centre claiming to have no part in this

:mjlol:

Shit is backfiring already :drakelaugh:
It’s a bit too late now for the 167 MP who are about to have there heads rocked, It’s farmaajo purging time. My belief is that farmaajo let this happen knowing it was going to fail to purge his enemies and increase his legitimacy :manny:

Last edited:

Farm

VIP
Truth hurts sxb stop getting triggered you learned about qabil politics yesterday it is what it is and its the other way around you begged Wagardhac to join Puntland because you know Sacad would take Galkayo in 2 minutes without them lets reasonable here

Lol Mx have to be the biggest joke of a clan, you lost 90% of your land in central Somalia (yet we somehow need you to defend Gaalkacyo?) and you begged to join PL in 2014 for water, if you were relevant you would have been in PL in 98....

Face it you are slave in JL and in Galnus which is why you beg xamar, you are a pathetic clan.

Shaolin23

Lol Mx have to be the biggest joke of a clan, you lost 90% of your land in central Somalia (yet we somehow need you to defend Gaalkacyo?) and you begged to join PL in 2014 for water, if you were relevant you would have been in PL in 98....

Face it you are slave in JL and in Galnus which is why you beg xamar, you are a pathetic clan.
get lost clown dont engage me in conversation there’s nothing you can teach me about Somali history or politics your a lower rank as a clan and person stop following me around every thread im sorry i keep triggering you with truths kiddo but there’s nothing more i can teach you:idontlike:

1998? Sit down boy.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
haha.jpg

To those of you who think this culture of motions is a good thing. How do you think the country will ever recover if each time there's a new president the opposition spends their energy trying to impeach them?
The same way you expect the country to recover as the current president makes unilateral agreements with Ethiopia and Eritrea, with zero input from the somali people or the parliament, deteriorating security, corruption, bribery in maamul gobol elections etc..

be consistent.

How are MX educating me about Galdogob:gucciwhat:first the town itself is Puntland and they embrace it like how they welcomed farah shire not long ago.
43652085_319496105505767_7728065428857028608_n.jpg

The galdogob district itself has MJs all over it, as my family lives there.

Shaolin23

How are MX educating me about Galdogob:gucciwhat:first the town itself is Puntland and they embrace it like how they welcomed farah shire not long ago.
43652085_319496105505767_7728065428857028608_n.jpg

The galdogob district itself has MJs all over it, as my family lives there.
Harti families live in Baardheere district too Buraashadley whats your point

Status
Not open for further replies.