A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
MJs and their extensions are pissed off? :ohreally:
He's obviously doing something right :damn::hemad::russ:
He's not doing anything right, that's why the people wants his ass gone.

Don't worry, us MJs will help him with the job hunting when he comes back to Minnesota. :hillarybiz:

Last edited:
get lost clown dont engage me in conversation there’s nothing you can teach me about Somali history or politics your a lower rank as a clan and person stop following me around every thread im sorry i keep triggering you with truths kiddo but there’s nothing more i can teach you:idontlike:
MX used to be loyal to Kenadid good old times

The same way you expect the country to recover as the current president makes unilateral agreements with Ethiopia and Eritrea, with zero input from the somali people or the parliament, deteriorating security, corruption, bribery in maamul gobol elections etc..

be consistent.
You can't just say things without proof anyone can do that, forget rumours show some evidence.

You can't just say things without proof anyone can do that, forget rumours show some evidence.

there's plenty of evidence in the form of qaraxs on youtube.

should I post them as evidence?

don't cherry pick which of my points you address.

don't ask dumb questions like how will the country recover if farmaajo is gone. are you saying no progress was made before he showed up?

Gibiin-Udug

It might seem crazy what I'm 'bout to say
Motion is here, Farmaajo can't take a break

Indeed what a blessed sunday. Farmaajo is calling the SouthWest and Puntland candidates he was bankrolling. ' Yo I'm gonna need my money back' :damn:

Ah, yeah, ah, yeah
I got this feelin' inside my bones
It goes electric, wavy when I turn it on
All through my city, all through my home
We're flyin' up, no ceilin', when we in our zone
I got that sunshine in my pocket
Got that good soul in my feet
I feel that hot blood in my body when it drops (ooh)
I can't take my eyes up off it, movin' so phenomenally
Room on lock, the way we rock it, so don't stop
And under the lights when everything goes
Nowhere to hide when I'm gettin' you close
When we move, well, you already know
So just imagine, just imagine, just imagine
Nothin' I can see but you when you dance, dance, dance

giphy.gif

Update please?

Counter motion against speaker with over 170 MP's calling for his head

Dozens of MP's speaking to media claiming their names where falsely used in the motion against the President

The gov to release a statement regarding a Foreign country pushing the agenda.

Stay tuned.

there's plenty of evidence in the form of qaraxs on youtube.

should I post them as evidence?

don't cherry pick which of my points you address.

don't ask dumb questions like how will the country recover if farmaajo is gone. are you saying no progress was made before he showed up?
Lol are you joking? Yeah these attacks have been going on for years it doesn't prove its getting worse. I didn't cherry pick anything I asked you to provide proof for all those claims you made.

Can you show me where I said the country won't recover if Farmaajo is gone? :drakewtf:

Gibiin-Udug

What I want to know is who made @embarassing the speaker of Muqdisho, why does she get her kastuumo in a twist when someone criticizes the Muqdisho government?

:draketf:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
MX used to be loyal to Kenadid good old times
MX were also loyal to the Sayid qofkuu u qalmo in la raaco waan raacnaa its called gobonimo you should learn about that trait instead of following traitors only because he’s from your clan:kanyeshrug:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Counter motion against speaker with over 170 MP's calling for his head

Dozens of MP's speaking to media claiming their names where falsely used in the motion against the President

The gov to release a statement regarding a Foreign country pushing the agenda.

Stay tuned.

So which country do you guys think?

:sass2:

Lol are you joking? Yeah these attacks have been going on for years it doesn't prove its getting worse. I did cherry pick anything I asked you to provide proof for all those claims you made.

Can you show me where I said the country won't recover if Farmaajo is gone? :drakewtf:
You implied it. read your original comment(the one i quoted) again.

Security under farmaajo is a lot worse than it's ever been. are u disputing this?

even recent reports have shown alshabab is stronger and richer now than pre farmaajo.
you did cherry pick. you immediately jumped to address the corruption part, ignoring the rest.

farmaajo has been nothing but unmitigated disaster. he has done NOTHING so far.

no military.
xamar isn't safe, let alone other parts of the country.
He's made no progress on the talks with the people up north.
he's been making unilateral agreemnts with Ethiopia, and the pm of ethiopia has to come out and say there is no reason for somalia, ethiopia and eritrea to have three presidents. He said this after he already said Ethiopia shouldn't be landlocked(was it him or a high ranking general?).

the writing is in the wall but you've got your head buried deep in the sand.

Status
Not open for further replies.