A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we aren’t MJ clients then its you that’s doing something wrong maybe HAG company has better opportunities call your Puntland HR representative and figure this thing out:russ:
Puntland is fine, this is about Mogadishu and the government based there that rules few blocks.

Xaaf represents Galanus he's your president just like Ahmed madoobe. What has farmaajo done for MX again? you guys need a saviour like Siad barre!
Deflecting as usual.

Why is it that Gaas can call up Xaaf (Sacad) and Shakir (Cayr) and Waare (Xawaadle) but if Farmajo allies with Khayre (Murursade) you scream Hawiye?
kkk

Deflecting as usual.

Why is it that Gaas can call up Xaaf (Sacad) and Shakir (Cayr) and Waare (Xawaadle) but if Farmajo allies with Khayre (Murursade) you scream Hawiye?
kkk
Gaas benefited his people what has Failmaajo done for gedo? it doesnt matter if PL worked with those other weaker states because we are fine without them, to begin with but the principle of federalism has to be protected thus we align with them. Again Murusade are eating good what about marexan?

Farm

VIP
Gaas benefited his people what has Failmaajo done for gedo? it doesnt matter if PL worked with those other weaker states because we are fine without them, to begin with but the principle of federalism has to be protected thus we align with them. Again Murusade are eating good what about marexan?

They also don’t understand that Gaas is on top in those relationships unlike the bottom cuck Farmaajo.

Shuban foqol shuban. tell me did AY not ally with Abgaals did SRRC not ally with parts of Hawiye tell me did the fat man not call up HG and Xawaadle stop crying about us allying with Hawiye if you call up welfare and dacas simple as that no need to ramble on about Hawiye as if you wouldn't call up south galkayo you chameleon

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
They also don’t understand that Gaas is on top in those relationships unlike the bottom cuck Farmaajo.
NAo1uQC.jpg

iMGKFoh.jpg

@AarLibaax and @nine
giphy.gif

Shuban foqol shuban. tell me did AY not ally with Abgaals did SRRC not ally with parts of Hawiye tell me did the fat man not call up HG and Xawaadle stop crying about us allying with Hawiye if you call up welfare and dacas simple as that no need to ramble on about Hawiye as if you wouldn't call up south galkayo you chameleon
who is deflecting now lol

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Puntland is fine, this is about Mogadishu and the government based there that rules few blocks.
So stop complaining about HAG blame yourself why MX are HAG clients we should be your clients but what would we get in exchange:lolbron:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Smartest MX
You do realise that almost every thing west Mississippi River in the USA is Federal land, 60 of state's climate up keep is payed by the federal Govt and 20 percent by local districts... The States are battling to have them become state land to mine the crap out of them it got nothing to do with actually climate change , :kodaksmiley:

You do realise that almost every thing west Mississippi River in the USA is Federal land, 60 of state's climate up keep is payed by the federal Govt and 20 percent by local districts... The States are battling to have them become state land to mine the crap out of them it got nothing to do with actually climate change , :kodaksmiley:
Federalism reigns supreme

Status
Not open for further replies.