A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.
48356552_739077963111256_2600923213957431296_n.jpg

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
No way in hell he is Leelkase, dishiishele or Carab Salah. These three clan are hard core Punander, to the bones.

He's most definitely a Reer Abo Siyad.
Leelkase hate MJ more than MX does those people literally despise you guys,check out their websites bout hardcore Puntlander dont kill me sxb your very sheltered not to know this :chrisfreshhah:

https://tanadland.com/

@nine jubbaland is kismayo and kismayo is under Ogaden :mjhaps:

Who cares about gedo, let's be real it's the most useless region of somalia. Only 68 IQ mx think it has any value :francis:
Show me how amazing your turf in Somali compared to Gedo. @Shaolin23 challenged @Ferrari and he dodged like a dhoocil. Amaze me

You went from "we rule JL" to "we rule Kismayo. JL is Kismayo".

Fulay xaarweyne foqol fulay xaarweyne

images

Farm

VIP
Dont get triggered sxb its not my website go back home to Somalia you’ll see for yourself if your welcome in Galdogob district :manny:

A website made by one guy that you linked determines how Galdogob (which is part of PL voluntarily) feels about PL?

:mjlol:

Stick to claiming Kismayo and Xamar you low IQ boon.

@nine
jubbaland is kismayo and kismayo is under Ogaden :mjhaps:

Who cares about gedo, let's be real it's the most useless region of somalia. Only 68 IQ mx think it has any value :francis:
Leelkase hate MJ more than MX does those people literally despise you guys,check out their websites bout hardcore Puntlander dont kill me sxb your very sheltered not to know this :chrisfreshhah:

https://tanadland.com/

Is this page 4real lol
Some bars n half :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Guts

Bosaso iyo Bandar Siyada
VIP
A website made by one guy that you linked determines how Galdogob (which is part of PL voluntarily) feels about PL?

:mjlol:

Stick to claiming Kismayo and Xamar you low IQ ****.
Saxiib don't talk to these low IQ boons, they have no where else to go other than the shithole Gedo.
:russ::pachah1:

Status
Not open for further replies.