A blessing in the disguise: The real Reason for the 91 Massacre of Puntites in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Subhannallah look how some of them got into their feelings like we personally were the ones who drove them out. @kobe @Madaxgaab
:gucciwhat:
I was only kidding. Of course we don’t agree with the massacring of civilians. We’re just sick of all the insults thrown at Hawiye for literally just existing.
:kanyeshrug:
Drove us out where?

Who’s currently suffering in Muqdisho? Hawiye
Who’s currently being controlled by Amisom? Hawiye
Who’s currently dying in thousands every year? Hawiye

Baby girl, you wanted Muqdisho and now you’re paying the price. You’re now being wiped out by your damn selves. And I hope it does continue. Inshallah! Amen!

Toodles darling. You’re still my girl @CaliSomali

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Subhannallah look how some of them got into their feelings like we personally were the ones who drove them out. @kobe @Madaxgaab
:gucciwhat:
I was only kidding. Of course we don’t agree with the massacring of civilians. We’re just sick of all the insults thrown at Hawiye for literally just existing.
:kanyeshrug:

don't let them guilt trip you, just laugh at their tears. this thread is made every other week.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
@CaliSomali dont be weak.
Hawiye wont tolerate weak members.

Or u can join looma ooyaanka Rahanwein:damedamn:

The meaningless insults only portrays pun.anis as a feminine clan.
In war they are the first to run away.

Will Insults help them get back Laascaanood, Tukaraq? Will insults help them defeat Sacad?

I doubt that

Drove us out where?

Who’s currently suffering in Muqdisho? Hawiye
Who’s currently being controlled by Amisom? Hawiye
Who’s currently dying in thousands every year? Hawiye

Baby girl, you wanted Muqdisho and now you’re paying the price. You’re now being wiped out by your damn selves. And I hope it does continue. Inshallah! Amen!

Toodles darling. You’re still my girl @CaliSomali
Of course I understand were you guys are coming from. There’s a lot of bad blood but I still don’t identify as a qabiilist and I definitely love all Somalis no matter their tribal affiliation.

And I still :it0tdo8: you too sis.
:salute:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

Will Insults help them get back Laascaanood, Tukaraq? Will insults help them defeat Sacad?

I doubt that

First to surrender and first to run away :pachah1:

u2oXlNb.png

at least they got some good cash :denzelnigga:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP

I doubt that

Kkkk says the nigga, who's clan is either (or both) under Al Shabaab reign of terror and Amisom guardianship.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Kkkk says the nigga, who's clan is either (or both) under Al Shabaab reign of terror and Amisom guardianship.

MJ is only big talk.
Iam very sure that MJ would be SuperPower if battles were fought by Cay

No one even takes them serious.

How many times didnt they get karbaashed by Sacad in Gaalkacyo?
Or by Isaaq?

The only Clans in Darood who can be taken little bit serious are Mareehan and OG

Arma

VIP
Thank you Hawiyes for chimping out on '91, for if you had not done that, we MJ would still be ruled from Mogadishu, and our lands underdeveloped. Thank you for kicking MJs out, and making them focus on their ancestral lands, and never wanting to live in another mans land.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Thank you Hawiyes for chimping out on '91, for if you had not done that, we MJ would still be ruled from Mogadishu, and our lands underdeveloped. Thank you for kicking MJs out, and making them focus on their ancestral lands, and never wanting to live in another mans land.

glad we could help.

a shame your b00n cousins are still fixated on Xamar when they are being cleansed out of Galgaduud. :farmajoyaab:

:ahh: more please

Even @CaliSomali has left the cursed General section and G#us size topics to be part of this blessing. The huutus led by imam huutuking are on a roll so far. Series is tied 1-1
Unfortunately I think I’m gonna stay out of tribal wars from now on. I didn’t mean to make people upset and I feel really bad. I’m sorry if it seemed like I was trying to defend atrocities against certain clans y’all.
:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
I will watch some series.
CaliSomali and Madaxgabaab,dont dissapoint me.
Attack these dhoocilo. Karbaash them. Crush their heads with your might words . I have faith in you:yousmart:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Unfortunately I think I’m gonna stay out of tribal wars from now on. I didn’t mean to make people upset and I feel really bad. I’m sorry if it seemed like I was trying to defend atrocities against certain clans y’all.
:yloezpe::yloezpe::yloezpe:

There is no strategy more effective than guilt tripping Hawiye's :bell:

This works time and time again.

Arma

VIP
glad we could help.

a shame your b00n cousins are still fixated on Xamar when they are being cleansed out of Galgaduud. :farmajoyaab:

Forgive my cousins, they're a homeless folk you see. We have the same issue with them down in Kismayo. It's time we moved them to Ghetto....I mean Gedo. But even over there, they're under siege........by Raxanweyn............

MJ is only big talk.
Iam very sure that MJ would be SuperPower if battles were fought by Cay

No one even takes them serious.

How many times didnt they get karbaashed by Sacad in Gaalkacyo?
Or by Isaaq?

The only Clans in Darood who can be taken little bit serious are Mareehan and OG
yet you want to nuke us and have our name in your bio lol, "karbaash in gaalkacyo" is what you say to make urself better last time I heard ur people say people are living under trees and were runned over by tanks, calaacal badna:farmajoyaab:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
glad we could help.

Hawiya boy someone has gotta check your ass. We are destined to rule you, the only one being cleansed are your folks by way of explosion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending