A blessing in the disguise: The real Reason for the 91 Massacre of Puntites in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Another FKD thread about my favourite topic - the civil war and the subsequent mental retardation of beesha Doo.faar :lolbron:

Just putting it out there now that the thread was started by beesha Doo.faar, when i unleash the karbaash of a lifetime i don't want crocodile tears, we already saw what happened with the Kaxandhaale wars thread, many users were humbled:drakelaugh:
When not gaining any ground and losing more men is considered a victory and humbling the other side only SSPOT wallahi cajiib:gucciwhat:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
When not gaining any ground and losing more men is considered a victory and humbling the other side only SSPOT wallahi cajiib:gucciwhat:

Your people are turning into fossil fuels in Galmudug territory but somehow we're losing land and men? Do you want me to pull out the numbers of your dead including the Ethiopians dhilada kudhashay wase?

2019 the year of no more political correctness - pics of corpses and death tolls will be dropped. Just like your ppl only understood a bullet to the head in the War, i'm bringing the war to the cyber world, hadaanan Sspot laydin ka qaxin walle Hawiye ma ahi @kobe @Madaxgaab :birdman:

Last edited:

Shaolin23

Your people are turning into fossil fuels in Galmudug territory but somehow we're losing land and men? Do you want me to pull out the numbers of your dead including the Ethiopians dhilada kudhashay wase?

2019 the year of no more political correctness - pics of corpses and death tolls will be dropped. Just like your ppl only understood a bullet to the head in the War, i'm bringing the war to the cyber world, hadaanan Sspot laydhin ka qaxin walle Hawiye ma ahi @kobe @Madaxgaab :birdman:
You didn’t gain any land and I’ll do you a favor your death toll is 41 Hootoo futa madoobe mooryaan underground show me the victory in that and you sneak attacked like coward es sharmuutada ku dhashay wase f*ck outta here with that Ethiopian shit those men were Wagerdhac Liyuu and you know it,you can’t regurgitate Daahir Calasow on here and think we won’t notice POS:pacspit:

I love how Hawiye brag about '91.
----

USC went into my uncle's house, murdered all the boys (he took in his nephews and relatives from the tuulos) living there and left him there with the bodies. My father would have been one of them had he not left Somalia months before.

My mother's home got hit with RPGs by USC, who tried to flush them out of their house.

USC murdered nearly all the elders in Nth Galkacyo in 1991.

----

You murdered and raped madhibaan, reer xamar, reer baraawe, Madow etc.

All of these groups were not able to defend themselves but these people brag about it constantly.

Majeerteen suffered from Barre's crackdown in Mudug and on SSDF, so they could not defend themselves from USC's genocidal traits.

Mckenzie

VIP
You didn’t gain any land and I’ll do you a favor your death toll is 41 Hootoo futa madoobe mooryaan underground show me the victory in that and you sneak attacked like coward es sharmuutada ku dhashay wase f*ck outta here with that Ethiopian shit those men were Wagerdhac Liyuu and you know it,you can’t regurgitate Daahir Calasow on here and think we won’t notice POS:pacspit:

There are videos and pictures of Ethiopians caught in the Kaxandhaale battle - whose the one being sneaky? Or are they Xabashi Ismail the brothers of Do.far Ismail?

Where did you get 41 from?:mjlol: In the Civil War the blood of one HG was worth 40 Marehan men, don't make me embarass you siilka hooyadaa wasse.

Shaolin23

Any USC or Barre supporter requires the death penalty.

It is the equivalent of being a Nazi. USC tried to wipe out MJ, Barre tried to wipe out Isaaq.
And yet Barre son in law and one of his most loyal henchman is in Puntland running for its presidency today how do you feel about that:chrisfreshhah:

I never met people who brag about genocide, rape and stealing people's land.

How unsuccessful are you as a qabiil if all your success came from pillaging others?

I love how Hawiye brag about '91.
----

USC went into my uncle's house, murdered all the boys (he took in his nephews and relatives from the tuulos) living there and left him there with the bodies. My father would have been one of them had he not left Somalia months before.

My mother's home got hit with RPGs by USC, who tried to flush them out of their house.

USC murdered nearly all the elders in Nth Galkacyo in 1991.

----

You murdered and raped madhibaan, reer xamar, reer baraawe, Madow etc.

All of these groups were not able to defend themselves but these people brag about it constantly.

Majeerteen suffered from Barre's crackdown in Mudug and on SSDF, so they could not defend themselves from USC's genocidal traits.

If your uncle house was in the middle of abdi Aziz district
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:denzelnigga:

He sold the property for $ 200,000

Shaolin23

There are videos and pictures of Ethiopians caught in the Kaxandhaale battle - whose the one being sneaky? Or are they Xabashi Ismail the brothers of Do.far Ismail?

Where did you get 41 from?:mjlol: In the Civil War the blood of one HG was worth 40 Marehan men, don't make me embarass you siilka hooyadaa wasse.
Those men are Somali you fa99ot probably even one of your guys nice photo-ops you lost a whole battalion in trying to take Balanbale and Caabudwaaq 91 feero qumumux did you forget that battle more HG POWs were executed in that battle than MX civilians in Xamar let that sink in for a moment maybe you forgot your total annihilation in 92 in Gedo when Aydiid snuck out in a jilbaab and you ran away from your supreme commander Shabeel to be executed by Barre Hiirale you’ve taken nothing but L’s to us stop playin with us boy:ulyin:

World

VIP
30 years later, and a Darood man is ruling their lands once again and liberating their cities from al shabab.

Those men are Somali you fa99ot probably even one of your guys nice photo-ops you lost a whole battalion in trying to take Balanbale and Caabudwaaq 91 feero qumumux did you forget that battle more HG POWs were executed in that battle than MX civilians in Xamar let that sink in for a moment maybe you forgot your total annihilation in 92 in Gedo when Aydiid snuck out in a jilbaab and you ran away from your supreme commander Shabeel to be executed by Barre Hiirale you’ve taken nothing but L’s to us stop playin with us boy:ulyin:
War ninyaho a whole subclan of mx just lost all their lands in galgaduud few days ago and here you are talking about 1992 :faysalwtf:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
H2us are inferior humans and the Somali nation will definitely put them at the bottom of the hierarchy like they were pre-civil war.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
War ninyaho a whole subclan of mx just lost all their lands in galgaduud few days ago and here you are talking about 1992 :faysalwtf:
@Shaolin23 WTF is Wacdaan hillibe boy doing over here?? Laangaabs cannot be part of the discussion. His whole sub clan is 12 people for God sake.

Mckenzie

VIP
Imagine if your family was one of them.

Just like God didn't accept Fircawns plea on his last breath in the red sea, we will not accept your cries too.

You just said General Morgan strikes fear into landers, ignoring that he coordinated an air and land attack on Somalia's 2nd biggest city that involved Rhodesian pilots. Where was your humanity when women and children were being killed too?

May your family never recover from the cuqdad you got that day you f-cking Jar.eerteen pillock.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending