A blessing in the disguise: The real Reason for the 91 Massacre of Puntites in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
First of all it was all of irir vs us. not just Hawiya. even Raxxanweyne and other saab tribes joined in and attacked us. The real reason though was that Hawiya felt like we were on the verge of mental and borderline enslaving them. we basicly ran everything in xamar. Us Puntites alongside the Marahan owned all the big mansions and big business. we controlled the port, the airport and most of the government. All of our maids and workers were either Hawiya r raxanweyne . Their main goal was too mimimize or get rid of us so that they can seize all our properties and positions which they did for over a decade. Thank god for Puntland. 91. a blessing in disguise

If u ever return to Xamar, then we will truly make u taste the hardship and heat of war.

Are Darood stupid or what. Are we talking about hawiye when their professor says this about him. Reer xamarka waxay yiiradeen OO dooli dilow, dad nool maas u dahaa?

A HAWIYE IN HAWAII

By Prof. Mohamud Togane (togane@progression.net)

Every time I type the word Hawiye, my computer talks back to me, telling me:

"I have never heard of such an animal.

What the hell is Hawiye?

Is that flesh, fish or fowl?

Sir, you must be confused; you must mean Hawaii!!!"

I would laugh and say to myself:

You are right; I wish I have never heard of Hawiye Naa-red either! All in all, I would rather be in Hawaii than with the Hawiye in their Hawiyeland where the Hawiye had shot dead my brother, Abdirahman Siad Togane; where again the Hawiye shot up my other brother Hassan Siad Togane twice riddling up his body with 18 bullet holes, leaving him for dead; where again the Hawiye almost shot me dead four time in 1992 in my futile effort at attempting to make peace between our Hawiye fool called Ali Mahdi who turned Somalia into a nuclear garbage dump and our bald bedlamite Hawiye Gar-diid-Illah-diid Ai-diid aptly dubbed General Wow by Somali wags.

That is why I had decided to vacation in Hawaii rather than with my own Hawiye in Hawiyeland;

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Are Darood stupid or what. Are we talking about hawiye when their professor says this about him. Reer xamarka waxay yiiradeen OO dooli dilow, dad nool maas u dahaa?

A HAWIYE IN HAWAII

By Prof. Mohamud Togane (togane@progression.net)

Every time I type the word Hawiye, my computer talks back to me, telling me:

"I have never heard of such an animal.

What the hell is Hawiye?

Is that flesh, fish or fowl?

Sir, you must be confused; you must mean Hawaii!!!"

I would laugh and say to myself:

You are right; I wish I have never heard of Hawiye Naa-red either! All in all, I would rather be in Hawaii than with the Hawiye in their Hawiyeland where the Hawiye had shot dead my brother, Abdirahman Siad Togane; where again the Hawiye shot up my other brother Hassan Siad Togane twice riddling up his body with 18 bullet holes, leaving him for dead; where again the Hawiye almost shot me dead four time in 1992 in my futile effort at attempting to make peace between our Hawiye fool called Ali Mahdi who turned Somalia into a nuclear garbage dump and our bald bedlamite Hawiye Gar-diid-Illah-diid Ai-diid aptly dubbed General Wow by Somali wags.

That is why I had decided to vacation in Hawaii rather than with my own Hawiye in Hawiyeland;

Kkkkkk
Togane is a selfhating abgaal ape.

Darood can have him

Kkkkkk
Togane is a selfhating abgaal ape.

Darood can have him
Why would we claim a hawiye as darood.

Notice that I had written a Somali and not a Hawiye

because now not even a Hawiye is safe today in Mogadishu

where I was born and into which the Hawiye had now turned into a hell called ironically

"Hawiyah: [Arabic: the Abyss. The seventh division of Hell set aside for hypocrites: Hawiye and otherwise. According to The Glorious Koran (Sura 15: 40), Hell “hath seven gates; unto every gate a distinct company of them shall be assigned.” See under Hell in See Rev. E. Cobham Brewer. A Dictionary of Phrase and Fable. London: Cassell and Company, Ltd; no date of publication given.”]

Now wonder now our President Ina Yay and our Prime Minister Ina Ghedi

are skittish about setting foot in hellish Hawiyah Mogadishu.

Who can blame them?

Who wants to go willingly to a hell called Hawiyah?

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Why would we claim a hawiye as darood.

Notice that I had written a Somali and not a Hawiye

because now not even a Hawiye is safe today in Mogadishu

where I was born and into which the Hawiye had now turned into a hell called ironically

"Hawiyah: [Arabic: the Abyss. The seventh division of Hell set aside for hypocrites: Hawiye and otherwise. According to The Glorious Koran (Sura 15: 40), Hell “hath seven gates; unto every gate a distinct company of them shall be assigned.” See under Hell in See Rev. E. Cobham Brewer. A Dictionary of Phrase and Fable. London: Cassell and Company, Ltd; no date of publication given.”]

Now wonder now our President Ina Yay and our Prime Minister Ina Ghedi

are skittish about setting foot in hellish Hawiyah Mogadishu.

Who can blame them?

Who wants to go willingly to a hell called Hawiyah?

Kkkk keep crying like a dhoocil.

The fact is that u have no power against us.
Only reason we tolerate Farmaajo is because we are democratic. If he refuses to step down after his term is finished, we will chase him down and he will flee soon. Back to 2006.

Darood knows the moment they choose Dictatorship, is the time when Hawiye Machete sees action:ahh:

Hawiye the Protector of Democracy:wow:

Kkkk keep crying like a dhoocil.

The fact is that u have no power against us.
Only reason we tolerate Farmaajo is because we are democratic. If he refuses to step down after his term is finished, we will chase him down and he will flee soon. Back to 2006.

Darood knows the moment they choose Dictatorship, is the time when Hawiye Machete sees action:ahh:

Hawiye the Protector of Democracy:wow:
Adeer dowladnimo maba garaneysid. Tolerate him?
30yrs without civil function and still at square one.
Warya casii ha noqon. Praise aun Abdullahi Yusuf. Ku mahadii Farmaajo as those two where the closest to dowlad.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Hopefully there’s a rematch in the future. We are ready!!

And one more thing, Mugdisho is a shithole. You idiots wanted control but couldn’t help your thievery ways. You chimped out on yourselves at the end.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Adeer dowladnimo maba garaneysid. Tolerate him?
30yrs without civil function and still at square one.
Warya casii ha noqon. Praise aun Abdullahi Yusuf. Ku mahadii Farmaajo as those two where the closest to dowlad.
:deadrose:

I was talking to Ina Yeey Fanboy:damn:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Hopefully there’s a rematch in the future. We are ready!!

And one more thing, Mugdisho is a shithole. You idiots wanted control but couldn’t help your thievery ways. You chimped out on yourselves at the end.

U cant even defeat Sacad:mugshotman:

My Darod kith and kin go and vacation in their Darodland

where everything is dandy and honky-dory;

my Iidoar bosom buddies likewise go and vacation and chew jaat in peace

on that famous street called Fucking Street in Hargayssa

where they feel fine and as content as a cow chewing its cud;

but to be a Hawiye nig ger like me is to be like Hamlet without the fancy poesy;

but to be a Hawiye nig ger like me is to be a nowhere nig ger;

but to be a Hawiye nig ger like me is to be a nobody with nowhere to go

where I can be somebody

like the Issaq in their Hargayssa or

like the Darod Majerten in their Bossasso, the Boston of East Africa ;

but to be a hopeless hapless Hu tu Hawiye nig ger like me is to be never at peace;

but to be a Hottentot Hawiye a nig ger like me today is to be Kipling’s

“lesser breed without the law,… half child, half devil.

Not my words.

Subhannallah look how some of them got into their feelings like we personally were the ones who drove them out. @kobe @Madaxgaab
:gucciwhat:
I was only kidding. Of course we don’t agree with the massacring of civilians. We’re just sick of all the insults thrown at Hawiye for literally just existing.
:kanyeshrug:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
My Darod kith and kin go and vacation in their Darodland

where everything is dandy and honky-dory;

my Iidoar bosom buddies likewise go and vacation and chew jaat in peace

on that famous street called Fucking Street in Hargayssa

where they feel fine and as content as a cow chewing its cud;

but to be a Hawiye ****** like me is to be like Hamlet without the fancy poesy;

but to be a Hawiye ****** like me is to be a nowhere ******;

but to be a Hawiye ****** like me is to be a nobody with nowhere to go

where I can be somebody

like the Issaq in their Hargayssa or

like the Darod Majerten in their Bossasso, the Boston of East Africa ;

but to be a hopeless hapless **** Hawiye ****** like me is to be never at peace;

but to be a Hottentot Hawiye a ****** like me today is to be Kipling’s

“lesser breed without the law,… half child, half devil.

When u go to P.U.N.A.N.I.A on Holiday, dont forget to pay this guy. He is waiting for his tax

RESTRICTED4_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bqeo_i_u9APj8RuoebjoAHt0k9u7HhRJvuo-ZLenGRumA.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts