A blessing in the disguise: The real Reason for the 91 Massacre of Puntites in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Those men are Somali you fa99ot probably even one of your guys nice photo-ops you lost a whole battalion in trying to take Balanbale and Caabudwaaq 91 feero qumumux did you forget that battle more HG POWs were executed in that battle than MX civilians in Xamar let that sink in for a moment maybe you forgot your total annihilation in 92 in Gedo when Aydiid snuck out in a jilbaab and you ran away from your supreme commander Shabeel to be executed by Barre Hiirale you’ve taken nothing but L’s to us stop playin with us boy:ulyin:

Total annihilation? What annihilation was there when we not only killed 40 of your men for the death of one legendary HG, we retook Gedo and turned it into our new HQ.

34ihk43.png

Caydiid fleeing in a Jilbaab :mjlol:nice bedtime story

If anyone suffered embarrassment for fleeing, it's your daddy Afweyne

Dude didn't even get a chance to sip tea, caanihii ma qaboobin :russ:
Col Bihi Reer Siyad :denzelnigga:

Colonel Biixi who?

sy42ue.png

Nijaaska was given the Black Hawk Down treatment :russ::russ:

AUN Col Shabeel he was a Libaax Libaax dhalay :salute::salute:
His death wasn't in vain. Waa loo aaray, reer Galmudug waa inay taalo u dhisaan.

@Mckenzie There ain't nothing to be proud about kicking out habaryars and and robbing Reer Xamar and Indian wealth and raping Indian women :mjlol::mjlol:

Waryaa stop deflecting - who was talking about Reer Xamar or Indians (Ma kaluunkii Warsangeli baa kuu soo uray?)

We can talk about the Doo.faar militiamen rebels attacking the Raxanweyn and Madow farmers and raping their women too, you think we don't have sources:kodaksmiley:

Forget others, why don't you address naagihiina sida ayeeydiina foosha xumayd Xaliimo Soofe crying to the World that gabdhaha beesha Doo.faar waa gummoobeen

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

What a foking idiot, kaxandhaale is controlled by Wagardhac still and hütu no u can come near it. forget about Amxaaro we will use Israel to wipe our hütus.

Atleast you are an honest Mareexaan, gunnimada waaba ogoshahay, war aduun weynaha soo kaxee, inaad dadka wax ka qaadi kartid la arki doonaaye:pachah1:

Mckenzie

VIP
Darood in literally any other thread on SSPOT: "Farmaajo is being held hostage by the Hootos!!!! He's trying to centralise Somalia which will empower the Hawiye, we got to stop him."

Darood when in a FKD thread with Hawiye: "Haha a Darood man is ruling over you, Siad Barre 2.0 we got you niggas again"

:draketf:

They are at level 1 of FKD. Farmaajo is Doo.faar but he was elected unlike Afwayne and not traitorous like Ina Yeey. We have no problem with him as long as he serves the country well and he will leave when his time is up. But it kills me when a badane and Tunasangeli get involved in this debate when their territories are overrun with Isaaq mercenaries as we speak. Are they waiting for Farmaajo to come and save them :drakelaugh:

Waa yaab, any Hawiye elected to Power gives them sleepless nightmares and flashbacks of 1991 :gucciwhat:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Total annihilation? What annihilation was there when we not only killed 40 of your men for the death of one legendary HG, we retook Gedo and turned it into our new HQ.

34ihk43.png

Colonel Biixi who?

sy42ue.png

His death wasn't in vain. Waa loo aaray, reer Galmudug waa inay taalo u dhisaan.

Waryaa stop deflecting - who was talking about Reer Xamar or Indians (Ma kaluunkii Warsangeli baa kuu soo uray?)

We can talk about the Doo.faar militiamen rebels attacking the Raxanweyn and Madow farmers and raping their women too, you think we don't have sources:kodaksmiley:

Forget others, why don't you address naagihiina sida ayeeydiina foosha xumayd Xaliimo Soofe crying to the World that gabdhaha beesha Doo.faar waa gummoobeen

Atleast you are an honest Mareexaan, gunnimada waaba ogoshahay, war aduun weynaha soo kaxee, inaad dadka wax ka qaadi kartid la arki doonaaye:pachah1:

Yup Kaxandhaale is controlled by us and we heading to Gelinsoor to f*ck some Hutu azz keep crying on social media migger.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
To be fair I told the GX bruddah to stay out of this .we dont take no prisoners.
Hes propably a half digaag any way ,no true GX will booty clap for daroods .
I just found out he is GX
But don’t attack Col Caare man. He is a man who left behind everything he knew to defend his clan. Something many of us would have never done

@Madaxgaab is a langaab in the Hawiye clan. It’s always the langaab subclans that chimp out when they hear Darood. Kkkkk
Yes a langaab branch of sub ,sub that made millions,my familly are starting to sell properties back to some the daroods that asked us for their propertie back nicely .
Ask me nicely and I might give you a little something :pachah1:

Your a half tuna half man ,not even a full man tuna boy go blow more stuff in gaalgala mountains .
Kkkkk a half fish man talking to a mudulood king .I'll make your voice quiver like your tuna king .
Who the f*ck are you. Aniga waba la ii yaqana.
My subclan is known by all somalis . What are you uuudeen or something

Thank you Hawiyes for chimping out on '91, for if you had not done that, we MJ would still be ruled from Mogadishu, and our lands underdeveloped. Thank you for kicking MJs out, and making them focus on their ancestral lands, and never wanting to live in another mans land.
Homeboy your land is shit is half desert .

This is my land right here .

4092B871-3CF9-4D9A-8B10-48AAC15ECED4-1.jpeg

Do you see how hawiye has build back their land?
Compare it to bosaso ,a city that have never felt a war but still looks like shit
20180708_050908.jpg

@Suldaanka this is your little get away ,look how shitty your favelas are .

Mckenzie

VIP
I just found out he is GX
But don’t attack Col Caare man. He is a man who left behind everything he knew to defend his clan. Something many of us would have never done

Abti Korneel Caare maxaa haya? Why is he allying with gunta Ja.reerteen to attack his own brethen

Who the f*ck are you. Aniga waba la ii yaqana.
My subclan is known by all somalis . What are you uuudeen or something
Yea how can we forget the great warsangily
v7qyfML.png

This is your what your ppl are known for ,your warsangily king wrote the most pathetic letter to the colonials .
MY subclan has made 4 presidents and many other important positions within the government.
How many presidents did your pathetic wasaqgilly clan make ?

Last edited:

34ihk43.png

Colonel Biixi who?

sy42ue.png

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Damne how come I never ran into this video ,mashallah General Aideed giving us a tour of siad barres rat hole
:deadosama:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Homeboy your land is shit is half desert .

This is my land right here .

View attachment 62522
Do you see how hawiye has build back their land?
Compare it to bosaso ,a city that have never felt a war but still looks like shit
View attachment 62523

@Suldaanka this is your little get away ,look how shitty your favelas are .

I dont get involved in having a back and forth with you, about who has the best streets.
But, what I do know is, my cities and regions aren't under Al Shabaab reign of terror and Amisom guardianship.
President Gaas, and any MJ, can travel through his land without seeing foreign troops.

That my friend is the difference between me and you. I build my land, I guard my land, and I protect my land. No other man, does that for me. So you go on ahead, and boast about Turkish and Qatari aid and building projects, that they own and run, whilst you are guarded by Bantus from Lake Victoria.

I dont get involved in having a back and forth with you, about who has the best streets.
But, what I do know is, my cities and regions aren't under Al Shabaab reign of terror and Amisom guardianship.
President Gaas, and any MJ, can travel through his land without seeing foreign troops.

That my friend is the difference between me and you. I build my land, I guard my land, and I protect my land. No other man, does that for me. So you go on ahead, and boast about Turkish and Qatari aid and building projects, that they own and run, whilst you are guarded by Bantus from Lake Victoria.
Haye , have fun in your peacefull
Shithole
20180708_051553.jpg
:drakekidding:

when you get tired of hunger
And thirst in your tuulo I know you'll be back in xamar and when that happens I'll be the one selling you
The land . :denzelnigga:

Haye , have fun in your peacefull
Shithole View attachment 62532 :drakekidding:

when you get tired of hunger
And thirst in your tuulo I know you'll be back in xamar and when that happens I'll be the one selling you
The land . :denzelnigga:
thirst and hunger lol, that's what the south is known for people are fleeing from xamar to Bosaso that should tell you something. Not to mention the time we sent fruits to the south:pachah1:human capital>>> we're blessed alx.
IMG_2577.jpg

Even @kobe people are here:lolbron:
IMG_2418.jpg

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

34ihk43.png

Colonel Biixi who?

sy42ue.png

AUN Col. Cabdirisak must have employed a ghostly spectre that day like Yaxye and Moorif to make Hootoo eyes see what was not there this why everything coming from you is hot garbage :mjlol:
http://saadaalnews.net/?p=36913

Status
Not open for further replies.