A blessing in the disguise: The real Reason for the 91 Massacre of Puntites in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like God didn't accept Fircawns plea on his last breath in the red sea, we will not accept your cries too.

You just said General Morgan strikes fear into landers, ignoring that he coordinated an air and land attack on Somalia's 2nd biggest city that involved Rhodesian pilots. Where was your humanity when women and children were being killed too?

May your family never recover from the cuqdad you got that day you f-cking Jar.eerteen pillock.

I said he deserved the death penalty, the last sentence was obviously a joke. Dumb f*ck.

I am free to move about in my towns and cities - you are not.
These are your owners...
43194834200_047041f1aa.jpg

The situation in north-west somalia, although undesirable, will be resolved (inshallah) through peaceful means.
Your the majority of somaliland yet you will never get a chance to lead it .
I dont know which somali clan is the most disgraceful garxajis or a dhullo .
The most relevant garxajis is this ape
image0-9.jpg

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
The most relevant garxajis cant even go to somaliland.
:icon lol:

I love how Hawiye brag about '91.
----

USC went into my uncle's house, murdered all the boys (he took in his nephews and relatives from the tuulos) living there and left him there with the bodies. My father would have been one of them had he not left Somalia months before.

My mother's home got hit with RPGs by USC, who tried to flush them out of their house.

USC murdered nearly all the elders in Nth Galkacyo in 1991.

----

You murdered and raped madhibaan, reer xamar, reer baraawe, Madow etc.

All of these groups were not able to defend themselves but these people brag about it constantly.

Majeerteen suffered from Barre's crackdown in Mudug and on SSDF, so they could not defend themselves from USC's genocidal traits.

Inadeer log off its for your own good.
Your the majority of somaliland yet you will never get a chance to lead it .
I dont know which somali clan is the most disgraceful garxajis or a dhullo .
The most relevant garxajis is this ape
View attachment 62492
:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
The most relevant garxajis cant even go to somaliland.
:icon lol:

:kanyehmm: this looking more and more Madow by the day

Those men are Somali you fa99ot probably even one of your guys nice photo-ops you lost a whole battalion in trying to take Balanbale and Caabudwaaq 91 feero qumumux did you forget that battle more HG POWs were executed in that battle than MX civilians in Xamar let that sink in for a moment maybe you forgot your total annihilation in 92 in Gedo when Aydiid snuck out in a jilbaab and you ran away from your supreme commander Shabeel to be executed by Barre Hiirale you’ve taken nothing but L’s to us stop playin with us boy:ulyin:
Col Bihi Reer Siyad :denzelnigga:

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
30 years later, and a Darood man is ruling their lands once again and liberating their cities from al shabab.

Darood in literally any other thread on SSPOT: "Farmaajo is being held hostage by the Hootos!!!! He's trying to centralise Somalia which will empower the Hawiye, we got to stop him."

Darood when in a FKD thread with Hawiye: "Haha a Darood man is ruling over you, Siad Barre 2.0 we got you niggas again"

:draketf:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Darood in literally any other thread on SSPOT: "Farmaajo is being held hostage by the Hootos!!!! He's trying to centralise Somalia which will empower the Hawiye, we got to stop him."

Darood when in a FKD thread with Hawiye: "Haha a Darood man is ruling over you, Siad Barre 2.0 we got you niggas again"

:draketf:
I genuinely thought he was being held hostage during his first year. Dude seemed off and not in command But his strict no-nonsense attitude towards the ever crying H2us on media completely changed my perspective on him. His foreign policies are excellent too. He's silent killer.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Your people are turning into fossil fuels in Galmudug territory but somehow we're losing land and men? Do you want me to pull out the numbers of your dead including the Ethiopians dhilada kudhashay wase?

2019 the year of no more political correctness - pics of corpses and death tolls will be dropped. Just like your ppl only understood a bullet to the head in the War, i'm bringing the war to the cyber world, hadaanan Sspot laydin ka qaxin walle Hawiye ma ahi @kobe @Madaxgaab :birdman:
What a foking idiot, kaxandhaale is controlled by Wagardhac still and hütu no u can come near it. forget about Amxaaro we will use Israel to wipe our hütus.

Hawiye in 1991 - "let's pillage the capital and burn it to the ground like our hūtu ancestors from Rwanda" :mjhaps:

Hawiye in 2016 celebrating in the streets of Xamar after Farmajo's election - "thank you for coming back to lead us ya Darood, we are xoolo who can not achieve anything without you" :liberaltears:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Hawiye in 1991 - "let's pillage the capital and burn it to the ground like our hūtu ancestors from Rwanda" :mjhaps:

Hawiye in 2016 celebrating in the streets of Xamar after Farmajo's election - "thank you for coming back to lead us ya Darood, we are xoolo who can not achieve anything without you" :liberaltears:
:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending