8 arrested in Berbera, Somaliland

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

Somaliland is now the North Korea of HOA as the state mimicks Djibouti Oligarchic monopoly to control/abuse the poor

I am sorry guys, but the latest news coming from the NW region MS in Somalia is on steroids, Their Guurti MPs cursing D-clans and on the same breath claim SSC residents want to be part of such khat induced and that ratchety redneck culture where their MPs are this ignorant and vile trash.

LONG STORY SHORT,I have my sources in Villa Morgan in Hargeisa informing me of big plan by HOA countries and theirs sugar daddy countries, apparently Ethiopia,Djibouti and other enemy countries of Somalis are now fuelling another civil war in the HOA region.

Somaliland is to be the exact center of this new civil unrest and these evil neighbouring countries are arming clueless SomalilAnd on each other untill the Oromo replacement is complete.

Somaliland would have been a great republic like Puntland if they just copied and pasted their constitution and leave that business monopoly to Siyad Barre and low IQ puppet leaders, sorry a bout the rants.

Laagite

الداروودي

I am sorry guys, but the latest news coming from the NW region MS in Somalia is on steroids, Their Guurti MPs cursing D-clans and on the same breath claim SSC residents want to be part of such khat induced and that ratchety redneck culture where their MPs are this ignorant and vile trash.

LONG STORY SHORT,I have my sources in Villa Morgan in Hargeisa informing me of big plan by HOA countries and theirs sugar daddy countries, apparently Ethiopia,Djibouti and other enemy countries of Somalis are now fuelling another civil war in the HOA region.

Somaliland is to be the exact center of this new civil unrest and these evil neighbouring countries are arming clueless SomalilAnd on each other untill the Oromo replacement is complete.

Somaliland would have been a great republic like Puntland if they just copied and pasted their constitution and leave that business monopoly to Siyad Barre and low IQ puppet leaders, sorry a bout the rants.
The demarqaatic region of Somaliland and its people must be saved from Bixi's tyranny.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
The demarqaatic region of Somaliland and its people must be mm Bixi's tyranny.

Walahi,ina a deer, it is up to the FGS, I don't think they can afford a full invasion and capturing this desert corner tricities, but FGS didn't live on handouts they give Puntland an OK to put this shit show to end.

Can you believe these Reeer Waqooyi destroyed the whole north and turn it into a battle field just topple a dictator and now they have his student dictator marginalizing them.

Somaliland needs a re-do-over,a bottom to up type of approach like the way SSDF did in Garoowe, otherwise it is a another due Habar war.

Laagite

الداروودي
Walahi,ina a deer, it is up to the FGS, I don't think they can afford a full invasion and capturing this desert corner tricities, but FGS didn't live on handouts they give Puntland an OK to put this shit show to end.

Can you believe these Reeer Waqooyi destroyed the whole north and turn it into a battle field just topple a dictator and now they have his student dictator marginalizing them.

Somaliland needs a re-do-over,a bottom to up type of approach like the way SSDF did in Garoowe, otherwise it is a another due Habar war.
You don't need an invasion just watch it from a safe distance, SL citizens now see the development in Puntland with envy especially with the airports of 3 major cities. I suggest PL to build more airports 1 in Gardafuu region and another in Saaxo

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You don't need an invasion just watch it from a safe distance, SL citizens now see the development in Puntland with envy especially with the airports of 3 major cities. I suggest PL to build more airports 1 in Gardafuu region and another in Saaxo
I think we need one in Boocame or badhan

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You don't need an invasion just watch it from a safe distance, L citizens now see the development in Puntland with envy especially with the airports of 3 major cities. I suggest PL to build more airports 1 in Gardafuu region and another in Saaxo

Lol,you on the spot,Horta,Puntland and the SL triangle region shouldn't be compared,SL is at least 12 years older than PL yet PL has achieved the same.

If PL exited 32 years like SL did we would be like Oman and we definitely wouldn't accept the type of low level of mediocrity guileable slanders leg theirs politicias get away with

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Soon am build my 2 acre land in lamu,kenya big thing is gonna happen for me soon inshallah @Laagite
🤪🤪 don’t be surprised if I become musharax madaxweyne in the near future