7 women raped and tortured near Galinsoor

@bidenkulaha you are savage walle! Why are you justifying rape? I rather take 10 dead niggas over one women getting raped. Rape truly is the worst crime imaginable! Nothing tops it!
You can have issues with marehan as a clan, most somali clans who neighbor each other do fight each other and usually even hate each other, but turning to rape as a revenge method is disgusting!

Right now isaq and dhulbahante are obliterating each other and I haven't heard of rape cases yet. reer koonfur are disgusting wallahi. We need to build a wall around koonfuria and be done with it.

Marehans, I blame yall mugs for allowing this. Instead of fighting as subclans vs these guys, yall need to pull up as a clan, and be ready to defend yourselves at any time. You are currently getting picked off because of your division. You cannot fight habar gidir separately, and you've already seen the results of that.

Why is @bidenkulaha instead of condemning it as a sick isolated case, saying that this happens across all Somali clans because it’s advantageous to rape, kill and impregnate the women of your rival clan and this crime is to be expected? Obviously us non-HG like yourself and I know that our elders would condemn this disgusting crime and knows it tarnishes our reputation, but @bidenkulaha doesn’t see it that way.
You've been crying about HG on this site for years you cuqdad ridden little langaab

Trending