7 women raped and tortured near Galinsoor

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
3 should be killed in response for every single women raped minimum. A non combatants life is worth more than a combatant’s, especially if the non combatant is a women. Let the reprisals serve as a warning and a deterrent.
Facts, their men must pay for these atrocities we shouldnt go as low as raping Sacad women this is not in our culture.

World

VIP
Disappointing. But this is revenge for the wagardhac attack on Sacad. Tit for tat is to expected
This is NOT expected. Women, children and elderly in Xeer are not to be harmed. This is the culture of all Somalis except your savage HG people.

Dirty mooryaan rape apologist.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
This is NOT expected. Women, children and elderly in Xeer are not to be harmed. This is the culture of all Somalis except your savage HG people.

I’ve not seen this between Cayr and MX despite the many wars we’ve had in galgaduud.

This is an isolated incident but my point is don’t attack innocent people and complain about the repercussions

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

HG are Somalis it isn’t in their dhaqan either. Just like any other clan their people would condemn shit like this and their elders wouldn’t allow it. Aano qabil doesn’t lead to rape normally

This is just a case of sick people doing sick things. Sacad don’t have this dhaqan

World

VIP
HG are Somalis it isn’t in their dhaqan either. Just like any other clan their people would condemn shit like this and their elders wouldn’t allow it. Aano qabil doesn’t lead to rape normally

This is just a case of sick people doing sick things. Sacad don’t have this dhaqan
Why is @bidenkulaha instead of condemning it as a sick isolated case, saying that this happens across all Somali clans because it’s advantageous to rape, kill and impregnate the women of your rival clan and this crime is to be expected? Obviously us non-HG like yourself and I know that our elders would condemn this disgusting crime and knows it tarnishes our reputation, but @bidenkulaha doesn’t see it that way.

Galgadud is a sick place, raping women for revenge killings, where are we central Africa? To be also fair the marexaan were also celebrating when they killed a bunch of kids last weeks. Both sides are sick af.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Galgadud is a sick place, raping women for revenge killings, where are we central Africa? To be also fair the marexaan were also celebrating when they killed a bunch of kids last weeks. Both sides are sick af.

If I’m right this is the sequence of events

1. MX kill a Ayaanle Cayr oday in Balanbale

2. Ayaanle Cayr take revenge and kill some MX in Garasle DDS

3. Some MX celebrate revenge revenge killings in Gelinsoor of kids.

4. Now this

Why mx attacked Gelinsoor is beyond me when Sacad weren’t the aggressors or the people who killed them in garasle. I guess they are too scared to move even an inch towards ayaanle knowing how much they already are being pushed out by them

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Why mx attacked Gelinsoor is beyond me when Sacad weren’t the aggressors or the people who killed them in garasle. I guess they are too scared to move even an inch towards ayaanle knowing how much they already are being pushed out by them
You bastards are always trying to twist the narrative. Sacad are squatting on land (gelinsoor) that is rightfully wagardhac. That YOU stole during USC days. When you were fleeing abaar Siyaad Barre allowed for you to settle in MX lands and then you tried to start claiming it for yourselves. After USC stole the land Wagardhac have been on a conquest to retake it. Fuckin liars.

Somali Saayid

VIP
We weren't excusing it nor celebrating it, the parents will be held accountable for putting their kids in a war zone. In fact you can see on the thread many people condemmended sacad for placing women and children in the war zone. You people are always trying to paint mx as evil. Gtfo and go back to riding Kenyan dick.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
There was a time men fought and would leave women and children unharmed even when victorious. There was a time when feuding clans will even invite and save each other if one of them received more rain in their degaan.

:ohlord: That beautiful dhaqan has been dying slowly each year past N mudug. I predict Harti-idoor are finished as well. I remember them coming in numbers to Bari when that region received good rain couple of years ago.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You bastards are always trying to twist the narrative. Sacad are squatting on land (gelinsoor) that is rightfully wagardhac. That YOU stole during USC days. When you were fleeing abaar Siyaad Barre allowed for you to settle in MX lands and then you tried to start claiming it for yourselves. After USC stole the land Wagardhac have been on a conquest to retake it. Fuckin liars.
You lost Gelinsoor. This is ridiculous to even be arguing about in 2023. The only way to get it back would be a land war with Sacad and this is not happening unless you’re okay with thousands of deaths and a HG backed by Galmudug war vs MX.

Also it’s like me saying why shouldn’t ayaanle move back into north balanbale through war. They used to live there and were pushed out when you got Siyad Barre’s SNA weapons and started abusing that privilege

If I’m right this is the sequence of events

1. MX kill a Ayaanle Cayr oday in Balanbale

2. Ayaanle Cayr take revenge and kill some MX in Garasle DDS

3. Some MX celebrate revenge revenge killings in Gelinsoor of kids.

4. Now this

You are a sick individual. A very dark hearted person who will try to rationalize every evil their clan commits. May I never cross roads with you. Acudubillah.

Somali Saayid

VIP
You lost Gelinsoor. This is ridiculous to even be arguing about in 2023. The only way to get it back would be a land war with Sacad and this is not happening unless you’re okay with thousands of deaths and a HG backed by Galmudug war vs MX.

Also it’s like me saying why shouldn’t ayaanle move back into north balanbale through war. They used to live there and were pushed out when you got Siyad Barre’s SNA weapons and started abusing that privilege
Let se them try then. I'm perfectly okay with war because without GM aid money you HGs would've been smoked a long time ago. Wagardhac will reclaim their land and do whatever they want with it. Sacad will be expelled from Galinsoor and that's the end of the story. If Ayaanle want to do shit let them try. When we send thousands of you 6ft under don't cry for the rest of Hawiye to save your asses. You HG aren't even humans fuckin animals and we will treat you as such.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Let se them try then. I'm perfectly okay with war because without GM aid money you HGs would've been smoked a long time ago. Wagardhac will reclaim their land and do whatever they want with it. Sacad will be expelled from Galinsoor and that's the end of the story. If Ayaanle want to do shit let them try. When we send thousands of you 6ft under don't cry for the rest of Hawiye to save your asses. You HG aren't even humans fuckin animals and we will treat you as such.
Absolutely delusional. Your clan is dying everyday in the middle of fricking nowhere. We’re arguing about Ethiopian towns and you’re fantasying about some imaginary reconquest of Gelinsoor. Don’t complain then when you’re all sent 50 feet underground. And also avoid the calaacal threads like this when you’re the aggressor.

We out number you, we have more wealth, we have more heavy weaponary and one of the biggest traders of illicit weapons in Somalia with politicians with deep links in Bulgaria, we dominate GM and the FGS and we are not new to war. MX with the full backing of the state couldn’t avoid being littered across galgaduud like trash in, I say enjoy your place in Galmudug and be good little boys.

convincation

VIP
Why is @bidenkulaha instead of condemning it as a sick isolated case, saying that this happens across all Somali clans because it’s advantageous to rape, kill and impregnate the women of your rival clan and this crime is to be expected? Obviously us non-HG like yourself and I know that our elders would condemn this disgusting crime and knows it tarnishes our reputation, but @bidenkulaha doesn’t see it that way.
This doesn’t happen with all Somali clans (or HG) nor is it normal. As Somalis our dhaqan is that wars are fought by men between men. Women and children are off limits. @bidenkulaha did condemn it the first thing he said in this thread was that it was shameful he was just giving context. He’s at the most being insensitive and giving false information which is that this is normal when it isn’t and inshallah never will be. Anyway, the matter is in the hands of Allah now, the people responsible for this will be punished inshallah
We weren't excusing it nor celebrating it, the parents will be held accountable for putting their kids in a war zone. In fact you can see on the thread many people condemmended sacad for placing women and children in the war zone. You people are always trying to paint mx as evil. Gtfo and go back to riding Kenyan dick.
So your excuse for your clansmen killing children is “why are they there”? Do you realise how fucked up what your saying is?

convincation

VIP
There was a time men fought and would leave women and children unharmed even when victorious. There was a time when feuding clans will even invite and save each other if one of them received more rain in their degaan.

:ohlord: That beautiful dhaqan has been dying slowly each year past N mudug. I predict Harti-idoor are finished as well. I remember them coming in numbers to Bari when that region received good rain couple of years ago.
That beautiful dhaqan lives on with Beelwaynta Abgaal Cismaan. All Somalis know the saying “Dirisnimo abgaal baa leh” :salute:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP

Sxb let's be honest, you will never see MX attack HG degaan outside revenge attacks. It's always the other way whether it's Sacad-Wagardhac Salebaan- wagardhac or Ceyr vs Reer Siyad & Reer warsame. Why is that? There are no winners in Aano qabil and only innocent suffer. Stick to your degaans.

Trending