7 women raped and tortured near Galinsoor

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Sxb let's be honest, you will never see MX attack HG degaan outside revenge attacks. It's always the other way whether it's Sacad-Wagardhac Salebaan- wagardhac or Ceyr vs Reer Siyad & Reer warsame. Why is that? There are no winners in Aano qabil and only innocent suffer. Stick to your degaans.
Gelinsoor is Sacad degmo. It has its own police, NISA, ciidan and Galmudug legitimacy. I’m replying to a guy saying wagardhac will invade to get it back. Not happening in this day and age

You lost Gelinsoor. This is ridiculous to even be arguing about in 2023. The only way to get it back would be a land war with Sacad and this is not happening unless you’re okay with thousands of deaths and a HG backed by Galmudug war vs MX.

Also it’s like me saying why shouldn’t ayaanle move back into north balanbale through war. They used to live there and were pushed out when you got Siyad Barre’s SNA weapons and started abusing that privilege
Disclaimer: I condemn this, but how on earth is no one questioning the fake news merchant?

@bidenkulaha don't let these losers guilt trip you, I assure you if it was the other way around HG wouldn't be making a thread about it, Hawiye see L's as ceeb.

Btw am I the only one who sees this as MX men failing to keep their women safe? Surely there must be some sort of a cultural difference here.

OP is in my eyes a nin dareenka katagay, or he doesn't see Wagardhac as kin.

If I’m right this is the sequence of events

1. MX kill a Ayaanle Cayr oday in Balanbale

2. Ayaanle Cayr take revenge and kill some MX in Garasle DDS

3. Some MX celebrate revenge revenge killings in Gelinsoor of kids.

4. Now this

Why mx attacked Gelinsoor is beyond me when Sacad weren’t the aggressors or the people who killed them in garasle. I guess they are too scared to move even an inch towards ayaanle knowing how much they already are being pushed out by them
>claims hg :bell:

Let me educate you since you're very ignorant. There's mx vs hg. It used to be sacad and saleebaan vs Wagardhac. Saleebaan took peace. Now it's Wagardhac and sacad. FYI Wagardhac are 5 km outside gelinsoor.

Then it's ceyr vs Reer waesame and Reer siyaad. Wagardhac don't border ceyr nor do they fight with each other. Wagardhac and sacad have been fighting since 1991 with Wagardhac reclaiming all land from sacad until they re outside gelinsoor in 2023.

You're trying to relate two unrelated fights. Wagardhac and sacad are fighting since 1991 unlike ceyr and Reer siyaad/warsame who had peace. Capiche larper?

Disclaimer: I condemn this, but how on earth is no one questioning the fake news merchant?

@bidenkulaha don't let these losers guilt trip you, I assure you if it was the other way around HG wouldn't be making a thread about it, Hawiye see L's as ceeb.

Btw am I the only one who sees this as MX men failing to keep their women safe? Surely there must be some sort of a cultural difference here.

OP is in my eyes a nin dareenka katakay, or he doesn't see Wagardhac as kin.

So if hg start raping camels and cattle is that mx not being able to keep their xoolo safe? You are coping heavy rn . Take the L and be quiet. What occurred is beyond qabil hate and it’s simply inhumane and barbaric. If there is a cultural difference here is that one qabil like to rape women and children and the other doesn’t. I for one hope that’s not true . Ffs people we are supposed to be Muslim for crying out loud smh

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
So your excuse for your clansmen killing children is “why are they there”? Do you realise how fucked up what your saying is?
The murder of children is inexcusable and the people who did it must face court as well. But to avoid this situation don't put kids in the middle of an active war zone.

Somali Saayid

VIP
Gelinsoor is Sacad degmo. It has its own police, NISA, ciidan and Galmudug legitimacy. I’m replying to a guy saying wagardhac will invade to get it back. Not happening in this day and age
It is not a sacad degmo your literally squatting on peoples land and they will fight to regain it. Inshallah you bastards will be expelled from Galinsoor. Go back to your slums in Galkayo. We will be sending many more hundreds of your evil kind 6ft under and back to Al hawiyah the lowest of all hells.

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It is not a sacad degmo your literally squatting on peoples land and they will fight to regain it. Inshallah you bastards will be expelled from Galinsoor. Go back to your slums in Galkayo.
Sure they will. Those graves will find new mx graves as company to keep them warm at least I guess

Somali Saayid

VIP
Sure they will. Those graves will find new mx graves as company to keep them warm at least I guess
Loool Wagardhac are 5km out from Galinsoor soon you will share the city and slowly be pushed out or in a large wagardhac v sacad war you will be expelled.

So if hg start raping camels and cattle is that mx not being able to keep their xoolo safe? You are coping heavy rn . Take the L and be quiet. What occurred is beyond qabil hate and it’s simply inhumane and barbaric. If there is a cultural difference here is that one qabil like to rape women and children and the other doesn’t. I for one hope that’s not true . Ffs people we are supposed to be Muslim for crying out loud smh
Aano qabiil is just as jaahil of a practise as rape. I've seen many posters in this very same thread advocating for it. I don't know what you are on about with we are muslims lol.

Since you failed to understand what I meant by cultural difference, let me break it down for you. Where I'm from the clan is expected to get revenge before talking about these things publicly otherwise you are seen as weak and shameless. If you fail to get revenge you ought to leave it to god, we don't wallow in misery.

Big difference!!!

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Loool Wagardhac are 5km out from Galinsoor soon you will share the city and slowly be pushed out or in a large wagardhac v sacad war you will be expelled.
Forever outside threatening to get back what you lost

FC5604E9-9C37-4EAC-A6CD-21464B376239.gif
let me know when you collect your dead. I will personally cover the diya

Aano qabiil is just as jaahil of a practise as rape. I've seen many posters in this very same thread advocating for it. I don't know what you are on about with we are muslims lol.

Since you failed to understand what I meant by cultural difference, let me break it down for you. Where I'm from the clan is expected to get revenge before talking about these things publicly otherwise you are seen as weak and shameless. If you fail to get revenge you ought to leave it to god, we don't wallow in misery.

Big difference!!!
1. Qabil fkd is not as jaahil as rape. Rape is dulmi on another person.

2. You are clearly missing the greater point. The raping of women and children that occurred should not be dismissed . You already talking about how mx should get revenge before discussing these matters . Whether or not they do get their revenge doesn’t matter. As I said earlier you are trynna cope because you know there is no defending this so instead you making it about how mx are weak for not getting their revenge first . As I said take the L and move on .

1. Qabil fkd is not as jaahil as rape. Rape is dulmi on another person.

2. You are clearly missing the greater point. The raping of women and children that occurred should not be dismissed . You already talking about how mx should get revenge before discussing these matters . Whether or not they do get their revenge doesn’t matter. As I said earlier you are trynna cope because you know there is no defending this so instead you making it about how mx are weak for not getting their revenge first . As I said take the L and move on .
Well I'm not coping at all, I'm simply telling you how we see things where I'm from.

Revenge is a god given right. Revenge means you get the guy's who wronged your kin, not that you go for a rape spree or kill random lads from clan X. Also I believe aano qabiil is just as unexcusable as rape. Who made the blood of innocent random geelraac xalaal?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Gelinsoor belongs to Wagardhac, prepare for more deaths

AbdiFreedom

Humiliator in Chief
Staff Member
We're talking about rape as a war tactic, Somalis don't have that dhaqan.

Of course it happens as a war tactic. MSBs troops raped many in Mudug and Waqooyi. SNM raped and USC raped. Morgan's men raped. I have even heard men and boys were raped in the civil war and it even happens now. If rape happens in the north during "peaceful" times, why wouldn't it happen during times of conflict? Rape happens everywhere on Earth, especially during the opportune time of war. It's happening now in Ukraine. Even Liyuu police raped women. Why do Somalis like to whitewash facts? I think this is why rape victims in Somalia don't get justice. They deny reality for the sake of hiding ceeb