7 women raped and tortured near Galinsoor

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Savages from Baraxleey commit rape near Gelinsoor

:meleshame: :meleshame: :jcoleno:
The disgusting savages never cease to surprise me.7 women were Reer Saaxo women were raped and tortured by them some were children who havent reached puberty also some were pregnant@Somali Ugaas @cow @Dalalos_ibn_Adali

I have never heard of rapes in my degmos

Never ufff we would cut of the nick of any guy who does such a vile things

All somalis don't share culture

TekNiKo

VIP
Disappointing. But this is revenge for the wagardhac attack on Sacad. Tit for tat is to expected
It is not a tit for tat, brutal rape and female genitial mutiliation after the fact is not only sick but shows your clans have no sense of morale justice. This is not the first time in history your clan has used rape as a weapon. Amnesty International will definitely be getting an email for this. Galmudug will be cut off and boycotted from the IC.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
It is not a tit for tat, brutal rape and female genitial mutiliation after the fact is not only sick but shows your clans have no sense of morale justice. This is not the first time in history your clan has used rape as a weapon. Amnesty International will definitely be getting an email for this. Galmudug will be cut off and boycotted from the IC.
It’s ludicrous to claim any clan clashes is free from rape. It happens everywhere.

Killing women and rape are well known war tactics. It’s a double whammy to the enemy as unlike with murdering or raping a male, a women can bear a child so if raped carry the child of the rapist or is killed and that’s one less potential family.

I condemn this but am not naive and ignoring context to the clash. This was an unprovoked attacked in gelinsoor from y’all. What did you expect would happen. Seen some graphic pictures of ppl piled up and rumours of rape myself and was disappointed

Somali Saayid

It's been a while hasn't it?
VIP
Wagardhac need to round 40 of these bastards and send them 6ft under and before that cut off their manhoods. Keep doing it every week until their elders come begging to stop it. I don't even have words to explain this. What kind of 'humans' would do this?

TekNiKo

VIP
It’s ludicrous to claim any clan clashes is free from rape. It happens everywhere.

Killing women and rape are well known war tactics. It’s a double whammy to the enemy as unlike with murdering or raping a male, a women can bear a child so if raped carry the child of the rapist or is killed and that’s one less potential family
Steve Harvey What GIF

What a sick person you are, you want to produce rape babies? What the actual f*ck…

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Steve Harvey What GIF

What a sick person you are, you want to produce rape babies? What the actual f*ck…
5D35FF64-3371-4A77-87F4-7CBC8C2FB5D8.gif

I’m explaining the massive incentive for it to happen in war, which makes it incredibly unlikely it doesn’t happen in most clan clashes.

What do you think happened in all those famous pillages? War booty included woman

TekNiKo

VIP
View attachment 268421

I’m explaining the massive incentive for it to happen in war, which makes it incredibly unlikely it doesn’t happen in most clan clashes.

What do you think happened in all those famous pillages? War booty included woman
I have never heard of Darood raping Hawiye women for revenge. Its simply in your culture.

We fight with sacad all the time and they never crossed the line . Raping women is the lowest form of cowardice . Wagardhac shouldn’t retaliate rape with rape but they should kill one sacad for each rape

Yusuf Abdi Ali Rashid

King of Prussia
We fight with sacad all the time and they never crossed the line . Raping women is the lowest form of cowardice . Wagardhac shouldn’t retaliate rape with rape but they should kill one sacad for each rape
3 should be killed in response for every single women raped minimum. A non combatants life is worth more than a combatant’s, especially if said non combatant is a women. Let the reprisals serve as a warning and a deterrent.

Last edited: