600 troops to be nationalized by Farmaajo admin in Buhoodle, Northern Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meddling in Somaliland affairs when he has a.Country that's burning.

Non-existent kulaha. Let him try something, and he'll be the one who's non-existent.:childplease:

Some of these people have gone stupid. :russ: All you had to do was tell them that 600 soldiers are going to be trained and armed for Buuhoodle.

:dead: they are already talking about genocide lmao.

:rejoice:Back to the topic. Farmaajo is the greatest Hawiye President ever bro. So much progress in such little time.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So tribalist Farmajo already trying to antagonise Isaaq. Surprise, surprise.

Oh and FYI, Sanaag and Sool are as much HY/HJ as Harti. I'm not ceding my ancestral home to tribalist scum. If you want those regions, come get them. I see the karbaash from SNM has been forgotten.:kodaksmiley:
This has nothing to do with evicting people from their ancestral lands, the borders between Isaaq/Harti are rather clear and haven't changed much for over 60 years

Sool is 99 % Dhulbahante(exclusion of Caynabo), Sanaag is shared, Cayn is 100 % Dhulbahante with exclusion of 1 border town.

Gambar

VIP
good news. provides the much needed pretext we need to remove the darood vermin from our country. i for one welcome this

since 1991 when somaliland was liberated the dhulbahante were on our hit list and would of been massacred as revenge for what they did to inocent isaaq civilians in sool, sanaag, hargeisa and gabiley under the instructions of siyad barre, they and the ogaden were part of barre's extermination plan for the isaaq clan

if it wasn't for our HJ brothers that convinced the rest of isaaq to forgive this little clan. they would of been expelled from somaliland, HY style like the laangaab warsanageli were, which we no longer hear about

the qurjile extermination is needed
War ya ilahay yaqan oo nabi shaqo ku leh! How can you complain of genocide while you call for the extermination of another clan? Your victim complex makes no sense and it's frankly disgusting. Why would you call for that?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
good news. provides the much needed pretext we need to remove the darood vermin from our country. i for one welcome this

since 1991 when somaliland was liberated the dhulbahante were on our hit list and would of been massacred as revenge for what they did to inocent isaaq civilians in sool, sanaag, hargeisa and gabiley under the instructions of siyad barre, they and the ogaden were part of barre's extermination plan for the isaaq clan

if it wasn't for our HJ brothers that convinced the rest of isaaq to forgive this little clan. they would of been expelled from somaliland, HY style like the laangaab warsanageli were, which we no longer hear about

the qurjile extermination is needed
Kkkk you tried to take Kalshaale from us, a shared grazing land, with the help of Somaliland,and we put 500 idoors in the grave and confiscated your land. If you try evict 1.5 million Darood, then we will turn half your women into widows who will eventually marry us.

Last edited:
You're calling for genocides of innocent somalis :faysalwtf:

no. i call for revenge, something my gutless government won't allow.

War ya ilahay yaqan oo nabi shaqo ku leh! How can you complain of genocide while you call for the extermination of another clan? Your victim complex makes no sense and it's frankly disgusting. Why would you call for that?

to somaliland dhulbahante is a national security risk. we can continue to appease this disease even bribing their elders with millions of dollars over the years or cut our losses. they don't like somaliland let the qurjiile scum move to somalia, we'll see if any isaaq calls for their genocide then

Vanguard

Fino alla morte

to somaliland dhulbahante is a national security risk. we can continue to appease this disease even bribing their elders with millions of dollars over the years or cut our losses. they don't like somaliland let the qurjiile scum move to somalia, we'll see if any isaaq calls for their genocide then

Who granted you the power to tell people to vacate their lands? More importantly who granted you the sole ownership of the territory of Somaliland? And will you be taking part in future wars between Dhulbahante and Isaaq?

Gambar

VIP

Shaydanka iska naar ninyahow. You live in comfort in the west and are calling for wars that will only affect the masakeen. Kibirka ayaa ka badatay baan ku leeyahay. Jooji ninyahow! Do you realize people who live near each other intermarry?

So if you call for genocide of Dhulbahante then you are calling for the genocide of some isaaqs mothers? You cannot complain or act like you are on moral high ground and the isaaqs were exterminated when you are calling for the same thing. War huus baan ku idhi!

Kkkk you tried to take Kalshaale from us, a shared grazing land, with the help of Somaliland,and we put 500 idoors in the grave and confiscated your land. If you try evict 1.5 million Darood, then we will turn half your women into widows who will eventually marry us.

kkkk 1.5 million dhulbahante? qurjiile the entire doofaar ismaaciil isn't 1.5 million. kalshaale iyo waxaasna iga sheekayne meysid hadaad wax heysid you would do something about ciidanka qaranka somaliland holding you hostage

buhoodle the new palastine :siilaanyolaugh:

kkkk 1.5 million dhulbahante? qurjiile the entire doofaar ismaaciil isn't 1.5 million. kalshaale iyo waxaasna iga sheekayne meysid hadaad wax heysid you would do something about ciidanka qaranka somaliland holding you hostage

hostage loooool its been 7 years now and the somali flag still fly high somaliland has never entered buhoodle you in sool region and thats due to local traitors who keep you there

Bohol

VIP
Some secessionist zombies are easy to trigger.

Mention nationalist + troops being trained

bullfighting-o.gif

Watch the flashbacks comeback

vOa1dY.gif

Rest of normal Somalis: Oh yeah

vyUKZqB.gif

Last edited:
hostage loooool its been 7 years now and the somali flag still fly high somaliland has never entered buhoodle you in sool region and thats due to local traitors who keep you there

hostage, property, slave same thing. i own you, you are mine to do with as i please. wording means very little sxb :icon lol:

SL doesn't need enter buhoodle when every entrance to the it is cut of by SL army, i govern laascaanood the dhulos capitol thats all that matters

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

1.5 million Harti in British Somaliland borders.

There is probably 6-7 million Darood around the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts