6 Somali deaths in 6 months in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nacala qaniiska tahay kuyaal I didn't believe u were a qaniis but now I do la xawla u fucking sharmuut how dare do u talk to me when u are qaniis u will be raped in jahannam by beasts and horses made of fire if u don't repent nacala meesha katimid kuyaal u stupid transgender!!!
fire-horse-2.jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Nacala qaniiska tahay kuyaal I didn't believe u were a qaniis but now I do la xawla u fucking sharmuut how dare do u talk to me when u are qaniis u will be raped in jahannam by beasts and horses made of fire if u don't repent nacala meesha katimid kuyaal u stupid transgender!!!
I will pay you 10$ to stop qouting me fadlan ku shuubo

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Stay out of trouble. There was a gang called CH that used to trouble us during our school days but alxamdulilah we survived them 2009 - 2012 days. I know 3 guys from my tutor group back in school that are in jail and one of them is Somali.

looool CH custom house? their were on now they fell off , most gangs don't fight for areas anymore they fight over cunch spots

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
The factz are isaac are dropping like flies from southall to greewich to camden just the other day some of my albanian yutes duppied an isaac in Tottenham

takbir

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

ALLAHU AKBAR

:rejoice:

May Allah bless those albanian mujahideen :salute::banderas:

lol camden its daroods, the tottenham murder was on a Albanian whats this bullshit

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
@Geeljire sanbuur you from the east end my nigga i heard the asians do a number on you lot there :mjlol: also what happened to the timo jileec guy who wanted your head :mjlol:

@Nomad somalis in the east and tower hamlet region fear the bengali timo jileec :mjlol: wallahi they are an embarrassment smh :mjlol:

whenever bengalis leave tower hamelts and see somalis eleswhere they cross roads, ive seen this in Greenwich, newham, ilford and hackney

whenever bengalis leave tower hamelts and see somalis eleswhere they cross roads, ive seen this in Greenwich, newham, ilford and hackney

Stop repping your hood saxiib its a curry house central idgaf. :heh: kulaha 'cross roads' :hemad:

kkk never thought bengali roadmen would bang mali guys :reallymaury:

The end is near :mjcry:

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Caspers death was tragic he was a grime artist and was talented, if he wasn't somali he would of went far.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@anonymous34 I'm surprised you don't like NW more considering the large Hawiye population there. While west you are surrounded by Isaaqs.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

Even back in the days 02-09 when I used to live in Whitechapel them Hindis used to get manhandled by Mali youth even though we were far less in numbers.

Good old days

If you consider that :

1 was a Tranny ;

2 were killed on that same night , in the same area ;

Shidane was a uni student and a law abiding citizen , meaning his death was probably not gang related ;

1 fellow was killed in prison ;

- it doesn’t follow the media logic of Somali Gang warfare on the streets .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending