FA'CASH GANG BABY
I give Up I’m going to the Hospital
Why am I hopping to the Toilet
Wish me luck.
My iPhone is on 27% when it’s gets to 60 I’m there
My Android is on 16 so I’m leaving in an Hour

i got 2 phones one for the plug one for the load

Deep down you wanna come round here, and I’m not a weabo i just watch anime,

South is boring, there is nothing to do. I had a friend he lived in the south, she hated it. Tbh London in general is boring for people like me i want to go to Istanbul or Ankara or Rabat :rejoice: I love architecture and history :rejoice: I always wanted to go Palmyra before ISIS went there and destroyed all the beautiful architect. :ohlord:

Macalin M

Out here
South is boring, there is nothing to do. I had a friend he lived in the south, she hated it. Tbh London in general is boring for people like me i want to go to Istanbul or Ankara or Rabat :rejoice: I love architecture and history :rejoice: I always wanted to go Palmyra before ISIS went there and destroyed all the beautiful architect. :ohlord:
How can you deny the architectural side of south London, have you seen the beautiful design of Morley’s chicken shop?

How can you deny the architectural side of south London, have you seen the beautiful design of Morley’s chicken shop?
2387298.jpg

:reallymaury:

Tower Hamlets is a lovely area! Just learn how to understand Bengali, also it helps if you’re a dark skinned Hindi Madow like me. Stay safe!

You should really be bigging Up Tower Hamlets my HY Brother, it’s the only place in the World that Somaliland is recognised.
My Father was at the meeting, no I’m not joking.
Theses lot convinced a White Man called Biggs to put the Somaliland Flag outside the Town Hall it was years ago. When I saw it flying I called my Dad straight away so he told me.
Aun to my Father
Looool I saw Biggs and Amina Ali at an event.

Mate, she started singing 'Maybe it's because I am a Londoner' in some thick cockney accent. I love my east Somalis <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts