6 Somali deaths in 6 months in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think everyone should inshallah make dua to Allah to forgive their sins and increase their reward inshallah.

All their deaths were knife related.

Osman Shidane
Abdulrahman Juma
Naomi Hersi
SadiqAadam Mohamed
Abdikarim Hassan

Khader Saleh

London is mad wallahi :(

If all the abdis die like this :( where do we go?

@Nomad please dont die :( stay out of the south london jamaican hood saxiib or i will tell your hoyo :mad:

I think everyone should inshallah make dua to Allah to forgive their sins and increase their reward inshallah.

All their deaths were knife related.

Osman Shidane
Abdulrahman Juma
Naomi Hersi
SadiqAadam Mohamed
Abdikarim Hassan

Khader Saleh
Dont rip that tranny you will give yourself dambi for saying rip to a gaalo homo

Macalin M

Out here
Death toll altogether in London is like 65 or something. Bit mad
Saxiib i never said they died in this south @Nomad is a waste yute from the south and i was just warning him to stay out of trouble :)

I also know knife crime has no postcode :)
London is mad wallahi :(

If all the abdis die like this :( where do we go?

@Nomad please dont die :( stay out of the south london jamaican hood saxiib or i will tell your hoyo :mad:
I have no serious opps so why would I get stabbed, I live in a lovely Jamaican/West African neighbourhood, we haven’t had a knife incident for about three weeks :)

Plus I’m all about education :nvjpqts:

Dont rip that tranny you will give yourself dambi for saying rip to a gaalo homo

I presumed it was a woman from the name, didn't see a picture.

What if she returned back to the Deen and asked for forgiveness before he death?

Would you expect her to change back to a man if she did this. Only Allah knows for sure, however her actions in changing gender were vile.

Macalin M

Out here
Oh and one of the Somali boys did die in south sxb, one of them was from Peckham and he got stabbed because of his cousin no him.. he was innocent guy
The guy who killed him didn’t go pen either, he’s still out here making music

Death toll altogether in London is like 65 or something. Bit mad

I have no serious opps so why would I get stabbed, I live in a lovely Jamaican/West African neighbourhood, we haven’t had a knife incident for about three weeks :)

Plus I’m all about education :nvjpqts:
We will never get stabbed us law abiding citizens will always make it inthis dunya but these wannabee gangsters on the other hand their gonna die slow

Status
Not open for further replies.