Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Tf im out wallahi

tumblr_odx722T5M21tw2i8po1_400.gif

Why are SSPOT men like naago, these random insults are uncalled for. It's like some of you guys have oestrogen in you or something. What did i do to trigger some of you? :heh:Please tell me i need to know kk :mindblown:

We have nigga creating new nick's and attacking me out of nowhere :mindblown:

I know understand why @Cognitivedissonance calls some SSPOT niggas 'nayaa' and '.'They be moving like naago wallahi :mjkkk:
I swear on everything I love @Factz has a vagina that’s the only chick I know on here who’s lying about her gender fronting like she has a penis

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
I also said the guys name was on the media but oh what you too dumb to read now. Your a fool man stop quoting me. Plus the guy wasn’t killed because he was somali, check my earlier posts you retard.

You know though
Did I say he was killed cause he's somali? Point is, he killed a innocent kid and you're refusing to share his name cause of your shitty no snitch policy. Callin me a fool n all that when you can't look at yourself.
Oh and one of the Somali boys did die in south sxb, one of them was from Peckham and he got stabbed because of his cousin no him.. he was innocent guy
The guy who killed him didn’t go pen either, he’s still out here making music
^^^^^ Keep lying, it's good though, now I know you as a person who saves criminals. :2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:

Macalin M

Out here
Did I say he was killed cause he's somali? Point is, he killed a innocent kid and you're refusing to share his name cause of your shitty no snitch policy. Callin me a fool n all that when you can't look at yourself.

^^^^^ Keep lying, it's good though, now I know you as a person who saves criminals. :2tjlv3e::2tjlv3e:
“Oh and one of the Somali boys did die in south sxb, one of them was from Peckham and he got stabbed because of his cousin no him.. he was innocent guy
The guy who killed him didn’t go pen either, he’s still out here making music”

How does that prove I like criminals? Plus didn’t I say about three times that the man went on trial and was not guilty?? Get the f*ck out of here, you tried to selective quote and you still failed. Go to bed you fool

Wallahi u are something gabadh yahay u are fighting with everyone there is no blood between us it's just joking xabibti!!

Haye its cool walaal. I'm a bit feisty excuse me i have mudug blood in me:siilaanyolaugh: Don't worry my other side of me is xamar alhamduiallah it cools out the hot blood :siilaanyosmile:so im not too feisty :yacadiim: m.

I swear on everything I love @Factz has a vagina that’s the only chick I know who’s lying about her gender fronting like she has a penis

Let me tell u I know qabil and politics 100% yet I don't talk about it because that's one way ticket to hell fire if u knew the deen everything that's happening it's the signs of qiyamah when the Muslim will kill each other over power and land perfect example Somalia so don't expect me to talk about qabil in this forum saaxib!!
962.gif

White

“Oh and one of the Somali boys did die in south sxb, one of them was from Peckham and he got stabbed because of his cousin no him.. he was innocent guy
The guy who killed him didn’t go pen either, he’s still out here making music”

How does that prove I like criminals? Plus didn’t I say about three times that the man went on trial and was not guilty?? Get the f*ck out of here, you tried to selective quote and you still failed. Go to bed you fool
Not guilty kulaha, you said he killed him, tell me his name and we'll see about him not being guilty or not. You are protecting ajnabis who murder innocent somali kids, that's a problem imo.

White

it's a sin to slander a virgin.

See you in qiyam inshallah i take all your Good deeds. Thank you saxiib.

giphy.gif
Virgin kulaha, you are from london, certified that you lost your virginity at 15.

I could probably find you in a hookah bar smoking shisha tbh.

#XalimosExposed

A tip for the fellas here, the chicks from London and toronto are a big nono. Best believe that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts