6 Somali deaths in 6 months in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not from tower hamlets :gucciwhat:
Tower Hamlets is a lovely area! Just learn how to understand Bengali, also it helps if you’re a dark skinned Hindi Madow like me. Stay safe!

You should really be bigging Up Tower Hamlets my HY Brother, it’s the only place in the World that Somaliland is recognised.
My Father was at the meeting, no I’m not joking.
Theses lot convinced a White Man called Biggs to put the Somaliland Flag outside the Town Hall it was years ago. When I saw it flying I called my Dad straight away so he told me.
Aun to my Father

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Tower Hamlets is a lovely area! Just learn how to understand Bengali, also it helps if you’re a dark skinned Hindi Madow like me. Stay safe!

You should really be bigging Up Tower Hamlets my HY Brother, it’s the only place in the World that Somaliland is recognised.
My Father was at the meeting, no I’m not joking.
Theses lot convinced a White Man called Biggs to put the Somaliland Flag outside the Town Hall it was years ago. When I saw it flying I called my Dad straight away so he told me.
Aun to my Father

tower hamlets is scatty i only go whitechapel to stunt on mile somali girls

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
the only somali gang war going on right now that people are dying from is southall vs hayes, people have died in that, another is mile ennd and manor park but that beef just talk and half heartedness

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
That is really sad. Why uk folks use knives tho, that is so savage. Talk about the most painful way to die. Atleast in America gangs use guns and die from one bullet.

Macalin M

Out here
That is really sad. Why uk folks use knives tho, that is so savage. Talk about the most painful way to die. Atleast in America gangs use guns and die from one bullet.
Harder to obtain guns round here, doesn’t mean people don’t have it though. Using a gun is mad risky. I believe If you get caught with a gun you get time depending on what the gun is and extra years for how many bullets are in the gun

i'm not from tower hamlets :gucciwhat:

333.gif

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Harder to obtain guns round here, doesn’t mean people don’t have it though. Using a gun is mad risky. I believe If you get caught with a gun you get time depending on what the gun is and extra years for how many bullets are in the gun
Well they are gonna time anyway so they might as well start using guns. Knife is a slow painful way to die. Gosh imagin those victims’ last moment damn..why are people so savage

Macalin M

Out here
Well they are gonna time anyway so they might as well start using guns. Knife is a slow painful way to die. Gosh imagin those victims’ last moment damn..why are people so savage
Nah they don’t always do time. Many people can avoid jail time after stabbing someone and many do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts