6 Somali deaths in 6 months in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Would you say this article is true. Someone posted this on the forum not long ago.
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/707810/London-crime-gangs-violence-Mali-Boys-stabbings

Yeah its true, alot of Malis go cunch to sell their food. Towns such as Exceter, Brighton, Clacton and Essex. Most of the providers up in cunch are either Somalis from London or Birmingham.

They set up shop in a house of a nitty they know and that becomes their base where nittys can buy what they want. Somalis are big players in UK's drug game.

Yeah its true, alot of Malis go cunch to sell their food. Towns such as Exceter, Brighton, Clacton and Essex. Most of the providers up in cunch are either Somalis from London or Birmingham.

They set up shop in a house of a nitty they know and that becomes their base where nittys can buy what they want. Somalis are big players in UK's drug game.
Lol forgot to put the question:

What do you think about what they put about them not baiting themselves on social media and in the flesh?

I have seen many of them moving very bait.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London

What do you think about what they put about them not baiting themselves on social media and in the flesh?

It's a stupid move alot of them got nicked because they were showing of money on the gram. But on the other side you cant really blame them. Most of them grew up in a poverty.. Two bedroom council house with 8 kids, dad is gone and mum spends her benefits which is meant for the kids.
Those kids are not used to that money, they go from being poor to making £1500 in one single day.

Dont forget Somali girls aswell they are heavily invloved, they plug drugs in to their p.ssy and hit the country side.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Waryaahe maxaa kaa qaldan niyahow I'm a dhulbahante but u wishing death on isaaqs is crazy duli yahow diinta oqoon waa maxay miyaad waa lantahay...war xoolo yahow luuqa lugu dhalay afka isku xir bakhti baa tahaye!!waa maxay wuxu ibliska ah!!!
Who cares if you are dhulbhante what has that got to do with me? f*ck you and your entire family tree hooyada waase slave wecel has the audacity to talk to me i am a freeman a soverign man ma garatey

It's a stupid move alot of them got nicked because they were showing of money on the gram. But on the other side you cant really blame them. Most of them grew up in a poverty.. Two bedroom council house with 8 kids, dad is gone and mum spends her benefits which is meant for the kids.
Those kids are not used to that money, they go from being poor to making £1500 in one single day.

Dont forget Somali girls aswell they are heavily invloved, they plug drugs in to their p.ssy and hit the country side.
Fucking hell, that's mad. They use kids and women a lot more now. Tbh that could be a good money making move for a girl considering the fact she is unlikely to get searched or stabbed.

Macalin M

Out here
It’s not just Somalis that go cunch,

If you’re gonna teach this guy at least tell him the whole thing

All drug dealers go cunch and despite there not being studies Somalis aren’t the majority. It’s is most likely Jamaicans.
And all “gangsters” post on social media because they think this is like America where you can flex drug money
But this is England and the police don’t mess about

Last edited:
It’s not just Somalis that go cunch,

If you’re gonna teach this guy at least tell him the whole thing

All drug dealers go cunch and despite there not being studied Somalis aren’t the majority. It’s is most likely Jamaicans.
And all “gangsters” post on social media because they think this is like America where you can flex drug money
But this is England and the police don’t mess about

Lol I know about conch. Cant say I know anyone who does it. Fraud is the vice of choice here and has been for a while.

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Oh and one of the Somali boys did die in south sxb, one of them was from Peckham and he got stabbed because of his cousin no him.. he was innocent guy
The guy who killed him didn’t go pen either, he’s still out here making music
What's the niggas name

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Adan in las canood dhulbhante women are getting killed with live bullets you cant even speak freely on your land youre a slave for isaac fadlan ku shuubo and you want to talk to me?

Guun guun dhashay youre a slave for isaac they rape you women and kill your elders and garads wecel yaho dont ever think you can chat to me fadlan ku shuubo as an mj i am a free man i have never been enslaved like dhulbhante are being enslaved by isaac you buck dancing coon.

Majeerteen wont free you from isaac slavery hooyadiina waase free yourselves guun yahee guunta dhashay

@Adan in las canood dhulbhante women are getting killed with live bullets you cant even speak freely on your land youre a slave for isaac fadlan ku shuubo and you want to talk to me?

Guun guun dhashay youre a slave for isaac they rape you women and kill your elders and garads wecel yaho dont ever think you can chat to me fadlan ku shuubo as an mj i am a free man i have never been enslaved like dhulbhante are being enslaved by isaac you buck dancing coon.

Majeerteen wont free you from isaac slavery hooyadiina waase free yourselves guun yahee guunta dhashay

I don't talk about those things it's in Allah hands and how is it going to help when u calaacaling in sspot I'm only against the corrupt isaaq leaders and politicians not the people of isaaq and don't speak to me when u don't know anything about somalia ajnabiga tahay wase u need dhaqan celis and learn how to milk a camel and how to take care of sheep...wax yahow bidaarta dheer!!!say wallahi tahay kuyaal!!!

The amount of fatal stabbings in London that goes unreported is in the 100s. I work uber late nights after midnight and I witness first hand the amount of stabbings on daily basis. Sometimes I feel like becoming that guy in the movie where he drives around late night to be the first at crime scenes and start recording. If your goal isn't to move out of London your an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.