6 Somali deaths in 6 months in London

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macalin M

Out here
The amount of fatal stabbings in London that goes unreported is in the 100s. I work uber late nights after midnight and I witness first hand the amount of stabbings on daily basis. Sometimes I feel like becoming that guy in the movie where he drives around late night to be the first at crime scenes and start recording. If your goal isn't to move out of London your an idiot.
My goal isn’t to move out of London, but I’m not an idiot

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I don't talk about those things it's in Allah hands and how is it going to help when u calaacaling in sspot I'm only against the corrupt isaaq leaders and politicians not the people of isaaq and don't speak to me when u don't know anything about somalia ajnabiga tahay wase u need dhaqan celis and learn how to milk a camel and how to take care of sheep...wax yahow bidaarta dheer!!!say wallahi tahay kuyaal!!!
Its in Allah hands kulaha Allah doesnt tell you to accept gunimo and watch dhulbhante women getting raped by isaac on dhulbhante land

Youre a slave in lascanood a slave all over your lands isaac enslave you and you want to disrespect me a majeerteen a free man whos trying to free you from slavery hooyada waase guun guun dhashay isaac will continue to rape your women and kill you on your own land you sLave bastard child.

I can speak freely in qardho, bosaso, galkacyo, garoowe anywhere on majeerteen land i am free i have freedom of speech while you dhulbhante are watching isaac rape your women and arrest them on their own land guun yahee guunta dhashay what makes you think you can speak to me wecel yaho fadlan ku shuubo go free dhulbhante women getting raped by isaac hooyada waase you clearly suffer from stockholm syndrome

I dint need to calaacal about isaac cause isaac are not on majeerteen land gun yahee its dhulbhante who are being enslaved by isaac not majeerteen alhamdulillah my lands are free and under my control go protect your isaac masters fadlan ku shuubo

Last edited:

White

Sippin tea in yo hood. PS IM A DUDE
Yeah its true, alot of Malis go cunch to sell their food. Towns such as Exceter, Brighton, Clacton and Essex. Most of the providers up in cunch are either Somalis from London or Birmingham.

They set up shop in a house of a nitty they know and that becomes their base where nittys can buy what they want. Somalis are big players in UK's drug game.
The f*ck is a mali? You londoners are a weird bunch, calling yourself another nationality now.

Youre a slave in lascanood a slave all over your lands isaac enslave you and you want to disrespect me a majeerteen a free man whos trying to free you from slavery hooyada waase guun guun dhashay isaac will continue to rape your women and kill you on your own land you sLave bastard child.

I can speak freely in qardho, bosaso, galkacyo, garoowe anywhere on majeerteen land i am free i have freedom of speech while you dhulbhante are watching isaac rape your women and arrest them on their own land guun yahee guunta dhashay what makes you think you can speak to me wecel yaho fadlan ku shuubo go free dhulbhante women getting raped by isaac hooyada waase you clearly suffer from stockholm syndrome

Isaac!???? Its isaaq nacalad yahay af somali oqoon ee horse face ka ah! And saaxib I'm in canada how will I fight in lascanod and how am I a slave when I'm a part time security guard before I was a school cleaner.....explain please thank you!!

giphy-1.gif

White

You can find out the name from news articles and shit I don’t need to say anything. Snitching ain’t my culture,
Then don't complain about the nigga if you're gonna watch his back. Wallahi people like you disgust me, protecting criminals. I bet you'd protect al shabab back home since you all about no snitching.

:chrisfreshhah:
Cheap and clean, don't worry I will contact your local mosque so you can get your ginger intake :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Horta do you hate somali women? Just because you of a sister was a bucket for all the jamaicans in london and then settled with a salafi abu gingeri ex convict revert, do not assume i will go for such filth. Do not confuse the filth you are exposed to at home with decent woman.

Your insults were pathetic and uncalled for, i don't even interact with you on this forum. You clearly are a pathetic user i triggered on another nick. Get a God damn life nacalaa abahaa ku gu taal. You made an account yesterday called 'Xalimosaidwhat' saxiib get a job and f*ck off please.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaac!???? Its isaaq nacalad yahay af somali oqoon ee horse face ka ah! And saaxib I'm in canada how will I fight in lascanod and how am I a slave when I'm a part time security guard before I was a school cleaner.....explain please thank you!!

View attachment 48014
The only tribe that is being enslaved today by another tribe is dhulbhante Who are being enslaved by isaac so my question is how can you have a conversation with me a free man sovereign majeerteen who controls his land and people while your people dhulbhante are controlled by isaac?

Fadlan ku shuubo bring your isaac masters to chat to me guun yahee guunta dhashay

Warsengeli are free on their land yet dhulbhante land are controlled by isaac fadlan ku shuubo your entire tribe are prostitutes Even habar younis didn’t accept guunimo like dhulbhante did

The only tribe that is being enslaved today by another tribe is dhulbhante Who are being enslaved by isaac so my question is how can you have a conversation with me a free man sovereign majeerteen who controls his land and people while your people dhulbhante are controlled by isaac?

Fadlan ku shuubo bring your isaac masters to chat to me guun yahee guunta dhashay

Warsengeli are free on their land yet dhulbhante land are controlled by isaac fadlan ku shuubo your entire tribe are prostitutes

How am I a slave in Calgary located in Canada u don't seem like you can explain anything and u need to learn Somali wallahi u big breast dhaqan celis I feel bad for u!!

black_baby_crying.jpg

White

Horta do you hate somali women? Just because you of a sister was a bucket for all the jamaicans in london and then settled with a salafi abu gingeri ex convict revert, do not assume i will go for such filth. Do not confuse the filth you are exposed to at home with decent woman.

Your insults were pathetic and uncalled for, i don't even interact with you on this forum. You clearly are a pathetic user i triggered on another nick. Get a God damn life nacalaa abahaa ku gu taal. You made an account yesterday called 'Xalimosaidwhat' saxiib get a job and f*ck off please.

I am not from the UK, your insults won't affect me, my family members don't have trains run through them like yours :chrisfreshhah:

article-2662726-1EEBB98C00000578-88_306x609.jpg
Yo mans is visiting :drakekidding:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
How am I a slave in Calgary located in Canada u don't seem like you can explain anything and u need to learn Somali wallahi u big breast dhaqan celis I feel bad for u!!

View attachment 48015
You’re dhulbhante or are you denying you’re dhulbhante now are you ashamed to be a dhulbhante slave of isaac?

I’m from the United Kingdom likewise I’m from boqortooyoda punt-land nin Majeerteen ba ahay Alhamdulillah waa ku faana

Macalin M

Out here
Then don't complain about the nigga if you're gonna watch his back. Wallahi people like you disgust me, protecting criminals. I bet you'd protect al shabab back home since you all about no snitching.
How am I protecting him, plus technically he ain’t a criminal. The guy went on trial and was judged innocent. So where do we go from here?

And wallahi relax yourself because I don’t like that tone, if you wanna find out his name so bad go to the article
Acting as if I can remember the guys name

You’re dhulbhante or are you denying you’re dhulbhante now are you ashamed to be a dhulbhante slave of isaac?

I’m from the United Kingdom likewise I’m from boqortooyoda punt-land nin Majeerteen ba ahay Alhamdulillah waa ku faana

Go learn the history of my tribe then talk to me and by the way I'm from buuhodle walaal bidaarta dheer xagaa laad!!

camby.png

Tf im out wallahi

tumblr_odx722T5M21tw2i8po1_400.gif

Why are SSPOT men like naago, these random insults are uncalled for. It's like some of you guys have oestrogen in you or something. What did i do to trigger some of you? :heh:Please tell me i need to know kk :mindblown:

We have nigga creating new nick's and attacking me out of nowhere :mindblown:

I know understand why @Cognitivedissonance calls some SSPOT niggas 'nayaa' and '.'They be moving like naago wallahi :mjkkk:

White

How am I protecting him, plus technically he ain’t a criminal. The guy went on trial and was judged innocent. So where do we go from here?

And wallahi relax yourself because I don’t like that tone, if you wanna find out his name so bad go to the article
Acting as if I can remember the guys name
You just said you wouldn't snitch his government name, you are protecting a nigga that stabbed somali youth to death. You can dislike my tone all you like, but you should be ashamed of yourself. Uff caleyk.

White

3280256530_1c0da381e8.jpg

"YAS QUEEN U SLAYIN"

Somali women are like bees that buzz too much. Ajnabis have more class :banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Go learn the history of my tribe then talk to me and by the way I'm from buuhodle walaal bidaarta dheer xagaa laad!!

View attachment 48017
You’re a slave of isaac what history are you talking about it’s 2018 dhulbhante women are getting arrested by isaac men on their own land history kulaha your own women are getting raped infront of you and you can’t do nothing your men have become effeminated they can’t even protect their own women on their own land its bastards like you who are getting paid by isaac to oppress your own people

Macalin M

Out here
You just said you wouldn't snitch his government name, you are protecting a nigga that stabbed somali youth to death. You can dislike my tone all you like, but you should be ashamed of yourself. Uff caleyk.
I also said the guys name was on the media but oh what you too dumb to read now. Your a fool man stop quoting me. Plus the guy wasn’t killed because he was somali, check my earlier posts you retard.

Tf im out wallahi

tumblr_odx722T5M21tw2i8po1_400.gif

Why are SSPOT men like naago, these random insults are uncalled for. It's like some of you guys have oestrogen in you or something. What did i do to trigger some of you? :heh:Please tell me i need to know kk :mindblown:

We have nigga creating new nick's and attacking me out of nowhere :mindblown:

I know understand why @Cognitivedissonance calls some SSPOT niggas 'nayaa' and '.'They be moving like naago wallahi :mjkkk:
You know like that though

I also said the guys name was on the media but oh what you too dumb to read now. Your a fool man stop quoting me. Plus the guy wasn’t killed because he was somali, check my earlier posts you retard.

You know like that though

Hmm pardon , didnt get what you said?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending