Berbera Port Construction Project

waraabe

Your superior
Berbera has the best opportunity to revive itself now with so much focus on the city. I hope reer Berbera take advantage

Only in forth world do politicians open hotels and shops

Nice development non the less

what about the most famous politician in the world rn

donald-trump.jpg

waraabe

Your superior
Lads @waraabe @El padrone @Jeesto @Gucci mane @Prince Abubu and others finally we can remove ourselves from the Mansoor hotel yoke and switch up our base!

Let's go meet some CM qt's at Baathela beach.
:denzelnigga:

Kkkk the mansoor owners are a nice family, they are family friends and always invite us to dinner when we go back home

But I shall be checking this place out, those cm gazelles can get it (up to third base of course, nothing haram)

Kkkk the mansoor owners are a nice family, they are family friends and always invite us to dinner when we go back home

But I shall be checking this place out, those cm gazelles can get it (up to third base of course, nothing haram)

Nah, I was jk about Mansoor sxb. It's a very good hotel and right by the beach (unlike damal). Just wanted to get more peeps into this thread.

waraabe

Your superior
Nah, I was jk about Mansoor sxb. It's a very good hotel and right by the beach (unlike damal). Just wanted to get more peeps into this thread.

Their hargeisa hotel is very good but I haven't seen their Berbera hotel sxb, I did see few pics are the exterior was ugly but I guess they are always improving.

This new spot looks really nice too

Trending