4 wives: Are you following the Sunnah or your lust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prophet didn’t provide for khadijah, in fact other way around

They married prior to Islam.

Furthermore, she didn't share him with 3 wives proving my point exactly.

She saw the most honest man in the city and employed him, after seeing his character, she proposed marriage.

Truth be told..
Even having one wife is a headache.
It's better to stay single and enjoy life.

Men benefit from marriage much more than women do, their health and happiness increases immensely. Not to mention that it keeps them away from zina, unless a man has no sexual urges.

Question for you Muslim women who are into the whole virginity and no sex before marriage thing. Do you really want your man dipping it another women days before he dips it into you? I was under the assumption y'all thought that was nasty.

Another issue with modern day multiple wives, when you get married to a man, you decided to trust him with your life, you didn't sign up to trust 3 other random women.

As if these polygamous men are vigilant enough to get these extra women tested before marrying them.

halwa

✨🌙
So you've been quite inactive for a while, but you just appear when we discuss polygamie. You females are evil.

giphy.gif

This is assumes that none of the wives are rich lol what if one of them is rich and can supply the man money he needs to support all of his other wives? In this scenario all he has to do is divide his time/affection lol on a serious. note this is none of my business. We never know why a man gets a second wife/wives. If he is unjust is between him and his maker. I am too busy living my life. Btw my grandpa had more than 4 wivesof course not all at once Haha. I have bunch of aunties/ uncles younger than me some I dont even know about Haha oh well. My grandfather was the man he loved me more than his own kids would wake me.up to go pee at night so I dont pee in my bed . He would tell the dugsi teacher to beat all his other kids but if dared to touched me he would shot him lol I had zero fear going to dugsi while my aunties got beat up lol RIP grandpa

What women is going to provide for not only her husband, but his other wives?

Sol

?
I'm of the belief that most poor men who do this are playing the genetic lottery hoping that just one of his 40 kids can amount to something and support the rest of the mini qabeel

In Islam it is a man's duty to provide for a woman and her children. Her money is supplemental if she so chooses to spend it.

Before you say this is not fair, this is from Allah, the most just. So choose your words carefully.

I can understand discussing earnings and sharing 50/50 when having ONE WIFE, but to marry 4 and expect them to provide for themselves, hell no.

Which woman would sign up for such nonsense? Might as well marry a monogamous broke man and provide for him instead of sharing a broke man with 3 other women.

Any man that can pull off such a scam needs to be investigated for practising black magic.
Oh well if they are all grown adults I really dont care. Is between them and Allah. I wouldnt worry about it too much.

Tukraq

VIP
@Finesse sounds like she can’t compete with the successful sisters of today, I’m sorry but I’d rather have a rich wife who can get her own infact four of them would be nice, if we pool our money we can really have a great life

@Finesse sounds like she can’t compete with the successful sisters of today, I’m sorry but I’d rather have a rich wife who can get her own infact four of them would be nice, if we pool our money we can really have a great life

Her threads are always great, she discusses topics from logical and Islamic point of view. Every man with Sharaf wants a woman like her with Deen and Dhaqan, instead of those so called "succesful sisters".

Sometimes i think she is a farax because her IQ is way to high for beeing a xaliimo. @Finesse you should write your own blogs or something like that, i will support you.
:salute:

Tukraq

VIP
Her threads are always great, she discusses topics from logical and Islamic point of view. Every man with Sharaf wants a woman like her with Deen and Dhaqan, instead of those so called "succesful sisters".

Sometimes i think she is a farax because her IQ is way to high for beeing a xaliimo. @Finesse you should write your own blogs or something like that, i will support you.
:salute:
Sahib she’s doing the act of her name @Finesse lol, deen kulaha, well it’s sunna to have a rich wife that works like the prophet who is ashraf al ambiya kulaha no sharaf, Dhaqan lol, back in our dhaqan the women also works hard and is a productive in nomad culture so what dhaqan are you talking about, she sounds like the lazy type who will add nothing but mooch and finesse a brothers pockets smh, those successful sisters are far better in that they stay a healthy weight and look more attractive longer unlike sisters who sit around all day and gain 100 pounds after a wedding, have work ethic, bring in wealth, have higher iqs so your children will be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts