4 wives: Are you following the Sunnah or your lust?

Status
Not open for further replies.
How are the women servents:bell:
They all have Oromo maids/cooks,
The Somali women sit around all day and accumulate weight:gucciwhat: Khadijah was running the business the prophet was on the bottom of the totem pole :bell:

Excuse me????

The prophet Muhammed SAW was never on the bottom of any list! You need to read the Seerah and takt this blasphemous and incorrect comment back immediately.

Do you even know that he was known the most truthful man in the city? Khadijah employed him and after seeing his character and that he was intelligent and made a profit, she proposed to him.

@Finesse abayoo even allah says men marry for four reasons, beauty, lineage/popularity, money, and deen, I don’t know why you keep jumping over the money one because all things equal the guy would take the Rich hard working wife so if your poorer your at a disadvantage with your competition if all things are equal

There is a difference between a working class man who wants to share a life with a woman and divide all duties equally and a working class man who wants 4 women to pay the bills.

Again, which woman in her right man would share the bills with a man who has 3 other wives?? In which world?

When she can easily find ONE working class man to live "50/50" with or who *gasp*, is willing to fulfill his duties as a Muslim man by providing.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
It's like some of you have never seen a well-run household or have no appreciation for it. Do you know how much planning and time goes into making sure;

-Fridge and cupboard is stocked
-3 meals a day, not including snacks and packed lunches for working partner and children.
-House is cleaned
-Clothes are washed and ironed
-Family schedule is being run efficiently, children being dropped off at school & picked up, homework clubs, social activity clubs etc.

ON top of all that, women are expected to look good and entertain their husbands after a long day of running the household.

Either way, everyone has free will, so feel free live how you will and convince a man/woman to share the life you prefer.

Finally;

The only men that constantly complain about women, money or 50/50 nonsense, barely have money to speak of.

Men of means actually want an educated woman who is willing to look after the household/children most of the time because they're busy making money. That or they hire a maid and a cook.

Prior to getting married me and my husband agreed to do 50/50 , I plan to stay at home when I have children insha allah and do part-time work when they start school. People should discuss this before getting married. A marriage will only succeed if there is understanding and effort on both sides.

Tukraq

VIP
There is a difference between a working class man who wants to share a life with a woman and divide all duties equally and a working class man who wants 4 women to pay the bills.

Again, which woman in her right man would share the bills with a man who has 3 other wives?? In which world?

When she can easily find ONE working class man to live "50/50" with or who *gasp*, is willing to fulfill his duties as a Muslim man by providing.
Easily :bell: keep telling yourself that,
But if that’s the case why would I want a more lazy wife if I can also easily find four that fits my requirements and are willing to chip in there effort for the team:manny:

Tukraq

VIP
Excuse me????

The prophet Muhammed SAW was never on the bottom of any list! You need to read the Seerah and takt this blasphemous and incorrect comment back immediately.

Do you even know that he was known the most truthful man in the city? Khadijah employed him and after seeing his character and that he was intelligent and made a profit, she proposed to him.
Eh, you probably need to read the seerah again, yes he was trust worthy but it’s not like he was running things at the caravan he was at the lower levels, he is a made it from the bottom story where he was an illiterate orphan Shepard, I don’t know why your talking about coming from the bottom in a negative light though as it’s a great sign for motivation and eliminates Muslims with excuses considering where the prophet came from

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Your hitting these confused diaspora Xaalimo's were it hurts most and exposing there latent hypocrisy.

They want that feminist lifestyle, shun traditional gender roles and want nothing to do with it, they want to split all house chores 50/50 with you.

But don't you dare ask me to split bills with you or bring a second income to the household, what is mine is mine and you cannot dictate to me!

They bring absolutely nothing to the table other then great burdens, accelerated ageing and great grief physically and psychologically.

Walahi I feel sorry for the dudes that accept these terms may Allah protect us and our families from it, these poor souls fork out all there savings and work overtime for years to get with them on these shameless terms.

The prevalence of these types of women and there latent hypocrisy is as a result of the increase in weak pathetic spineless males who accept this, may Allah protect us from ever becoming like this.
Could you even write more bullshit?

If you’re married you’re not “helping” your wife with the household chores

Since you both share the home it’s your responsibility just as much as hers to keep it clean and the food you or her cook it’s for the both of you to eat

When you get back from work the 2nd job begins which is taking care of your wife

The only reason you’re getting worked up is cause you want things to stay back like the 1950s cause you’re lazy and want your wife to do everything for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts