3rd world uk

Status
Not open for further replies.
As my fellow nigga @Tukraq said, i believe only citizens, whom have zero criminal background, should have access to this.
>Dying in a car crash,
it's natural selection, it is not a crime. Don't be dumb.
Terrorist attacks are common in Europe. Thanks to the immigrants who are muslims though.
Everything, including getting killed by a terrorist is natural selection.

Any country that has easy access to guns will always have double the crime if not triple, it's not a matter of debate but simply a fact.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
If the first person he shot met him with gunfire there wouldn’t be an issue, the problem in your article was lack of guns:farmajoyaab: why the hell does only one other person have one:noneck:

Because maybe even in gun-lax zones, not everyone will have them?? I don't understand, one person did have a gun so by your logic he should have been able to stop the shooting from taking place?

Tukraq

VIP
As my fellow nigga @Tukraq said, i believe only citizens, whom have zero criminal background, should have access to this.
>Dying in a car crash,
Terrorist attacks are common in Europe. Thanks to the immigrants who are muslims though.
Guns is a major right lol but reer Europe likes to give to much control to the government, they don’t even have freedom of speech there you can literally go to jail for saying words:noneck:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If the first person he shot met him with gunfire there wouldn’t be an issue, the problem in your article was lack of guns:farmajoyaab: why the hell does only one other person have one:noneck:

Lone wolf attacks are almost unstoppable and unpredictable. Allowing guns is not the solution

Tukraq

VIP
Because maybe even in gun-lax zones, not everyone will have them?? I don't understand, one person did have a gun so by your logic he should have been able to stop the shooting from taking place?
Everyone should have one meaning the shooting wouldn’t take place one guy won’t shoot up a room of 30 armed people

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
I didn’t buy my gun from Walmart for no reason. That guy would die within five minutes if he lived in Chicago. My trusty ar-15 is always by my side.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

Dude, then what the f*ck are we arguing about?? It's impossible to ever totally ban guns in America however though there isn't a registry to track who owns guns and how many and also people are allowed to buy guns from gun shows regardless about their criminal and mental background. That's the problem about guns in America and that's what pro-gun control advocates are arguing about.

Tukraq

VIP
Lone wolf attacks are almost unstoppable and unpredictable. Allowing guns is not the solution
Lone wolfs target no gun zones, if a lone wolf went to a room and started firing at 100 armed civilians he would be dead in seconds, basically puts everyone at a equal balance of power

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Guns is a major right lol but reer Europe likes to give to much control to the government, they don’t even have freedom of speech there you can literally go to jail for saying words:noneck:

In France, in Germany and in the UK you can in jail for what you said ONLINE. Damn.
In France, they call it "Délit d'opinion", which means "the offense of opinion". If you said, for example, that the Germans did not wrong during the WWII, you can go to an "reeducation camp":noneck:
http://www.memorialdelashoah.org/le...-citoyennete-aupres-de-la-cour-dappel-de-lyon
A "stage de la citoyenne" it's just a "reeducation camp" for those who said WORDS that the State dislike. Mostly about the Jews, the minorities.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Everyone should have one meaning the shooting wouldn’t take place one guy won’t shoot up a room of 30 armed people

Yeah, make every resident arm themselves up just in case a shooting takes place; that doesn't sound lethal.

Instead you get stabbed:drakelaugh: no way to protect yourself from a gang of hooligans with knives:mjlol: I however truly have no fear because if a mass shooter come I will off his head:fredo:
Stabbed? You can get stabbed in America also. In fact, I believe you have much higher murder per capita than any other western country. Europe is not all 3rd world UK. There are many other countries with high HDI you ignorant American.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
In France, in Germany and in the UK you can in jail for what you said ONLINE. Damn.
In France, they call it "Délit d'opinion", which means "the offense of opinion". If you said, for example, that the Germans did not wrong during the WWII, you can go to an "reeducation camp":noneck:
http://www.memorialdelashoah.org/le...-citoyennete-aupres-de-la-cour-dappel-de-lyon
A "stage de la citoyenne" it's just a "reeducation camp" for those who said WORDS that the State dislike. Mostly about the Jews, the minorities.

Yeah, because words online have absolutely no impact on real world events. Just tell that to the New Zealand 8chan shooter who had a lengthy history of anti-Muslim online rhetoric :)

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
In the US things are the complete opposite, but that’s tough for y’all. I think the government is aware of how many hillbilly Sotherners who have guns. I wouldn’t be surprised if there is a gun enthusiast cult living in Alabama.

Tukraq

VIP
Yeah, because words online have absolutely no impact on real world events. Just tell that to the New Zealand 8chan shooter who had a lengthy history of anti-Muslim online rhetoric :)
Yeah so to avoid this we should give the gov total control, try explaining that to the Jews under nazi germany:farmajoyaab:

>Dying in a car crash,
Just because a citizen doesn't have a criminal background, doesn't mean he won't have any now that he got a fucking gun. :gucciwhat:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Lone wolfs target no gun zones, if a lone wolf went to a room and started firing at 100 armed civilians he would be dead in seconds, basically puts everyone at a equal balance of power

upload_2019-3-16_12-59-36.png

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

This guy is highly disturbed and words don't kill.
You have a shitty vision of Freedom of Speech. Going in jail for what you said is dumb.
There is a clear difference between : -> I don't believe that the Jews have surffered,
and saying -> I'm going to kill every muslim that i see on Streets.

The first one is an opinion on a subject,
the other is planning and will ACT according to his words.
This guy was planning to kill muslims that I will find, and he did.

Europe is dying because of thiese kind of policies. Killing Freedom of Speech -> the end of the West.
Only America seems to stay coherent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts