3rd world uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Gasp, it's like gun control doesn't work or something.......Ban the knives!!!!

You ain't the brightest lightbulb, are you? Imagine if reer UK were given guns...:4uzpnkt: All these small-scale knife attacks would triple into fucking massacres.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Lmao as if Gun control works. gonna nig! Somalis ain't an exception. Gun laws and banning knives :russ: The problem will always be : who commits these crimes?:hillarybiz:

Everybody that's
You ain't the brightest lightbulb, are you? Imagine if reer UK were given guns...:4uzpnkt: All these small-scale knife attacks would triple into fucking massacres.
No, I'm getting my license soon. These little niglets and neocons are getting retarded here in Chiraq. You want to rely on the police aka statist pigs aka the ones that are known for corruption and prejudice, to protect you ?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You don't cut food with a handgun. There no reason for people to walk around with guns in an open society.

Because it's normal to carry knives in Day-light? Guns are perfectly fine in some parts of the US. How come? Because people are less violents.
People are the problem, not the weapons. Acid attacks are common in the UK and shall we ban too Acid? Deport those low-tier people.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Everybody that's

No, I'm getting my license soon. These little niglets and neocons are getting retarded here in Chiraq. You want to rely on the police aka statist pigs aka the ones that are known for corruption and prejudice, to protect you ?

You're lucky for having a gun license! In Europe, it's difficult to obtain a legal gun license, yet we still have some gun related crimes.

Because it's normal to carry knives in Day-light? Guns are perfectly fine in some parts of the US. How come? Because people are less violents.
People are the problem, not the weapons. Acid attacks are common in the UK and shall we ban too Acid? Deport those low-tier people.
There is a practical use for acid to make medicine and in other fields, waryaa. But guns are there to cause harm to people, nothing else. Stop comparing apples and oranges.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
There is a practical use for acid to make medicine and in other fields, waryaa. But guns are there to cause harm to people, nothing else. Stop comparing apples and oranges.

Good luck when a will attack you then. Back then, we used to carry swords and arrows. Now, it's the guns. It's a part of our modern society and i don't want to be killed by 70 IQ people or some other sand muslim.
If It was in the 17th century , in Somalia, I'd be okay with a sword. Now, we need guns.
Acid is not needed in your daily life, except for cleaning your house.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You're lucky for having a gun license! In Europe, it's difficult to obtain a legal gun license, yet we still have some gun related crimes.

Stfu, you guys have virtually none that happen in Europe. Try to compare the whole damn continent of Europe to the USA and it's like we have shootings for breakfast. Gun regulation is a huge problem America--there isn't even any way of totally tracking people who have legally acquired guns in America.

Good luck when a ****** will attack you then. Back then, we used to carry swords and arrows. Now, it's the guns. It's a part of our modern society and i don't want to be killed by 70 IQ people or some other sand ****** muslim.
If It was in the 17th century , in Somalia, I'd be okay with a sword. Now, we need guns.
Acid is not needed in your daily life, except for cleaning your house.
Ngl it's easier to defend yourself with a sword than to have some low iq cave monkey shoot you from a distance.

Either way everyone young person carries in the uk. Everyone even those sitting on the same bus as you. All it takes is for shit to pop off before you see that huge knife come out. I've never wanted to get my degree so i can move back to a third world country than now. At least somaliland has good security mashallah!

:jcoleno::kendrickcry::mjcry:

Tukraq

VIP
Stfu, you guys have virtually none that happen in Europe. Try to compare the whole damn continent of Europe to the USA and it's like we have shootings for breakfast. Gun regulation is a huge problem America--there isn't even any way of totally tracking people who have legally acquired guns in America.
Gun regulation isn’t a problem it should be illegal for the government to track considering in the constitution your allowed armed militias Incase the government goes rogue you can protect yourself from the government

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Gun regulation isn’t a problem it should be illegal for the government to track considering in the constitution your allowed armed militias Incase the government goes rogue you can protect yourself from the government

Protect yourself from what???!? The government's fucking tanks??? If the government wants you, it'll get you. Your AK-47 won't be shit to them compared to their sophisticated SWAT teams. Also, this isn't the 1700s, dammit, this is the fucking 21st century where every year a mass shooting takes place thanks to America's lax rules on gun control.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending