3rd world uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Just because a citizen doesn't have a criminal background, doesn't mean he won't have any, now that he got a fucking gun. :gucciwhat:

I don't said that. But someone who is a criminal or a gang member will not have any access of guns.
Citizens, whom have a clear background and are good citizens, will pass tests in order to obtain a gun.
A gun -> safety in 2010's.

Tukraq

VIP
Hitler and the Nazis rose to power in Germany under the guise of free speech :farmajoyaab:
He had total government control which was what I was talking about, no country in Europe has free speech, in hitlers Germany opponents were jailed for what they said

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This guy is highly disturbed and words don't kill.
You have a shitty vision of Freedom of Speech. Going in jail for what you said is dumb.
There is a clear difference between : -> I don't believe that the Jews have surffered,
and saying -> I'm going to kill every muslim that i see on Streets.

The first one is an opinion on a subject,
the other is planning and will ACT according to his words.
This guy was planning to kill muslims that I will find, and he did.

Europe is dying because of thiese kind of policies. Killing Freedom of Speech -> the end of the West.
Only America seems to stay coherent.

Your "opinions" have consequences. What are you trying to gain from denying the Holocaust? By trying to stir up anti-Jewish resentment? What do you want to gain from stirring anti-Jewish resentment? By trying to dispower the Jews? Ultimately, your "words" are meant to attack a vulnerable minority group and denying that is denying history and denying facts.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Hitler and the Nazis rose to power in Germany under the guise of free speech :farmajoyaab:

What a stupid analogy.
Do you seriously think that the opinion of some random about a subject will do any harm in Society? Quite this logic.
Hitler was elected, then he took power. Germany was doing great under his rule.
Some of his officers killed many civilians who were jews, gypsies, gays and other minorities.
We do know that the opinon of some troll can't harm anyone.

Compare Hitler with someone else in his time.

Instead you get stabbed:drakelaugh: no way to protect yourself from a gang of hooligans with knives:mjlol: I however truly have no fear because if a mass shooter come I will off his head:fredo:
In mogdishu they come from behind you and shoot even armed niggas. Face it! even if all were armed some guy could shoot you before you draw your gun.

:russ:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Your "opinions" have consequences. What are you trying to gain from denying the Holocaust? By trying to stir up anti-Jewish resentment? What do you want to gain from stirring anti-Jewish resentment? By trying to dispower the Jews? Ultimately, your "words" are meant to attack a vulnerable minority group and denying that is denying history and denying facts.

>deNyIng FacTs

History was and is written by the Winners. Keep that in your mind ;)
The "good guys" in History are not that great. Say that to those who were raped by the Junkies during the Second World War, the Polish and Ukrainian women who were raped by the Russian Commies and the poor farmers who were famished by the Soviet Regime.
In History, there are no good and bad guys.
Stating your opinion IS NOT A DANGER. If you are clearly advocating for MASS MURDER, for example, the killing of a minority, then it's technally hate speech.
But someone who doesn't believe in the mainstream narative about the WWII is not a nazi or a sympathizer.
You learned your lessons from the Medias, good goy!

I don't want to go in jail for my opinion and i will never let anyone going in jail for it. You can't change my mind.

Tukraq

VIP
In mogdishu they come from behind you and shoot even armed niggas. Face it! even if all were armed some guy could shoot you before you draw your gun.

:russ:
We’re talking about mass shooters in America though not somalia:farmajoyaab: there’s possibly qabil in play:noneck: while here I’d a mass shooter sneaks one all others will off him

I don't said that. But someone who is a criminal or a gang member will not have any access of guns.
Citizens, whom have a clear background and are good citizens, will pass tests in order to obtain a gun.
A gun -> safety in 2010's.
I disagree. It can take one person to get emotionally depressed or loose his mind to massacre a lot of people.

Just because you take some test, doesn't mean you're a good citizen that will not use that new weapon for crime. Do you know how many criminal will fake those so called test. Background check doesn't help, america is already proof of that.

I live in a country with no gun laws, and crimes her is so fucking low. We had only one incident that happened in 2011, but something like that has never happened in so many years that it shocked the whole country.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
>deNyIng FacTs

History was and is written by the Winners. Keep that in your mind ;)
The "good guys" in History are not that great. Say that to those who were raped by the Junkies during the Second World War, the Polish and Ukrainian women who were raped by the Russian Commies and the poor farmers who were famished by the Soviet Regime.
In History, there are no good and bad guys.
Stating your opinion IS NOT A DANGER. If you are clearly advocating for MASS MURDER, for example, the killing of a minority, then it's technally hate speech.
But someone who doesn't believe in the mainstream narative about the WWII is not a nazi or a sympathizer.
You learned your lessons from the Medias, good goy!

I don't want to go in jail for my opinion and i will never let anyone going in jail for it. You can't change my mind.

You still didn't answer my question; what are you hoping to accomplish by denying the "mainstream narrative" about the Holocaust and persecution of the Jews during WWII?

Tukraq

VIP
You still didn't answer my question; what are you hoping to accomplish by denying the "mainstream narrative" about the Holocaust and persecution of the Jews during WWII?
It’s called a conspiracy theory, we have whole networks for them like Alex Jones, they shouldn’t be getting locked up wth:farmajoyaab:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I disagree. It can take one person to get emotionally depressed or loose his mind to massacre a lot of people.

Just because you take some test, doesn't mean you're a good citizen that will not use that new weapon for crime. Do you know how many criminal will fake those so called test. Background check doesn't help, america is already proof of that.

I live in a country with no weapons, and crimes her is so fucking low. We had only one incident that happened in 2011, but something like that has never happened in so many years that it shocked the whole country.

Hei, hvordan har du det?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

I don't deny anything :axvmm9o: I'm sceptic and i don't believe in the narrative -> nazis are bad.
In Life, it's not always about Gain/lose. I'm a history student, i learn and i do know that History is written by the Winnders. We have many sources, people in that time. So I learn by myself.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

I live in a country with no gun laws, and crimes her is so fucking low. We had only one incident that happened in 2011, but something like that has never happened in so many years that it shocked the whole country.

How's your immigration doing? Let's see:axvmm9o:
Are they any migrants, from Third Word countries?:cryinglaughsmiley: Because in the UK, it's usually the former immigrants who do crimes, in France and Germany, it's the same:qri8gs7:

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
I don't deny anything :axvmm9o: I'm sceptic and i don't believe in the narrative -> nazis are bad.
In Life, it's not always about Gain/lose. I'm a history student, i learn and i do know that History is written by the Winnders. We have many sources, people in that time. So I learn by myself.

> "I don't deny anything"
> "NAziS wERen'T BaD"

:whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa::whoa:

How's your immigration doing? Let's see:axvmm9o:
Are they any migrants, from Third Word countries?:cryinglaughsmiley: Because in the UK, it's usually the former immigrants who do crimes, in France and Germany, it's the same:qri8gs7:
The incidence wasn't done by any immigrant, but rather a very nationalist native man. :bell:

Because it's normal to carry knives in Day-light? Guns are perfectly fine in some parts of the US. How come? Because people are less violents.
People are the problem, not the weapons. Acid attacks are common in the UK and shall we ban too Acid? Deport those low-tier people.
Also, m
Good luck when a ****** will attack you then. Back then, we used to carry swords and arrows. Now, it's the guns. It's a part of our modern society and i don't want to be killed by 70 IQ people or some other sand ****** muslim.
If It was in the 17th century , in Somalia, I'd be okay with a sword. Now, we need guns.
Acid is not needed in your daily life, except for cleaning your house.
Gun regulation isn’t a problem it should be illegal for the government to track considering in the constitution your allowed armed militias Incase the government goes rogue you can protect yourself from the government
People need to read 1984, Animal Farm, and The Giver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts