3rd world uk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Protect yourself from what???!? The government's fucking tanks??? This isn't the 1700s, dammit, this is the fucking 21st century where every year a mass shooting takes place thanks to America's lax rules on gun control.
Solution is more guns, takes power out of the criminals hands:manny: also the government literally has lost 2 standoffs to armed civilians one in Oregon and one in Utah so yes it works in the 21st century

Their is no practical use to be carrying acid outside a lab:gucciwhat: guns are used for self protection
There is a practical use for acid in labs, and such. I've never said we should use it outside. But @4head claimed we should ban that too, like its the same fucking thing. Comparing guns and acid is fucking stupid.

Weapons like guns are only there to kill humans. And why is a nigga like @4head who lives in France talking about carrying guns? I understand why you Americans debate this issue, but a nigga from France should not talk about going around with a fucking weapon.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Protect yourself from what???!? The government's fucking tanks??? If the government wants you, it'll get you. Your AK-47 won't be shit to them compared to their sophisticated SWAT teams. Also, this isn't the 1700s, dammit, this is the fucking 21st century where every year a mass shooting takes place thanks to America's lax rules on gun control.

First of all, the State won't protect you forever. And then, it's not "protecting yourself" from the State Army. It's stupid, but in case of a Civil War, you're the only responsable for your safety. You don't need anyone for it.
> "this is the fucking 21st century where every year a mass shooting takes place thanks to America's lax rules on gun control"

Typical logic with someone who's against Guns.
Mass shotings are a minor when it comes to gun deaths. The majority will be gun use by Gangs.
How will protect yourself from Gangs, by the way? By calling the State?:cryinglaughsmiley:
The Media love showing the worst, you know this.
_100782939_gun_people_killed_v3_640-nc.png

Lol to your logic, you dumbass.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Stop with this low-tier logic, please. Mass shotings are account for a small fraction of gun deaths in the US. So mass shotings are not as common as the Medias is showing.
Read this article, which is better than saying BS.
https://www.hbs.edu/faculty/Publication Files/16-126_23dbdd9e-2135-4a5c-9979-cebc6b6492e4.pdf

Dum-dum, the fact that mass-shootings can even take place shows you that gun regulation in the US is absolutely fucked. The fact that a nigga can easily access a weapon to kill 50+ people in less than half an hour is absolutely unacceptable.

Genesisx72

living off borrowed time
Americans really are a low IQ bunch. Look at the number of homicides in the U.K. And USA and try to tell me that guns are not the issue.

Tukraq

VIP
There is a practical use for acid in labs, and such. I've never said we should use it outside. But @4head claimed we should ban that too, like its the same fucking thing. Comparing guns and acid is fucking stupid.

Weapons like guns are only there to kill humans. And why is a nigga like @4head who lives in France talking about carrying guns? I understand why you Americans debate this issue, but a nigga from France should not talk about going around with a fucking weapon.
Your also leaving out how much protection it gives you, once you have a gun no one will try you out of fear, people here would also trust protecting themselves and not blindly believing the government will do it:farmajoyaab: but of course Europe pretty much doesn’t care about personal freedoms

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist

I know right??? This nigga lives in fucking Europe and he's pretending he fucking knows all about the gun crisis taking place in America.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

I wish they would fucking allow guns.
> A nigga from France should not talk about going around with a fucking weapon
I live there, i'm not from there.
And then, this argument is not even solid, get the hell out of here.
Guns are the modern day weapons we need. I would use swords back in the time.
When you are in danger, for example, another terrorist attack by a muslim, how are you going to protect yourself? Self defense doesn't exist in France. It does in the paper, but in real life, you can't even use your knife.
I'm for loosing the law, giving access to weapons for civilians. I can't trust a State, a police. They showed how powerless they were during many terror attacks. It's dumb to still believe in them.
Good luck though, i hope Abu ISIS won't gun you down.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I know right??? This nigga lives in fucking Europe and he's pretending he fucking knows all about the gun crisis taking place in America.

I know how terrorists and gangs operate. And I know that i need to secure my life and the lives of my relatives. Self-Defense isn't real in France.
>Gun crisis,
>uses emotion and feelings.
It's not an argument. I gave you few links, i bet you didn't even read. Nice nigga, keep riding on that delusionnal horse.

Your also leaving out how much protection it gives you, once you have a gun no one will try you out of fear, people here would also trust protecting themselves and not blindly believing the government will do it:farmajoyaab: but of course Europe pretty much doesn’t care about personal freedoms
There is no personal freedom when you need to walk around with a gun to protect yourself. I live in Europe, I have no fear a man, or the police will shot me for impulse problems.

Tukraq

VIP
Americans really are a low IQ bunch. Look at the number of homicides in the U.K. And USA and try to tell me that guns are not the issue.
Mass shootings only happen in no gun zones:farmajoyaab: if everyone is strapped the shorter has no power:gaasdrink: our issue is not enough good citizens are buying guns not less guns:mahubowtf:

Tukraq

VIP
There is no personal freedom when you need to walk around with a gun to protect yourself. I live in Europe, I have no fear a man, or the police will shot me for impulse problems.
Instead you get stabbed:drakelaugh: no way to protect yourself from a gang of hooligans with knives:mjlol: I however truly have no fear because if a mass shooter come I will off his head:fredo:

I wish they would fucking allow guns.
> A nigga from France should not talk about going around with a fucking weapon
I live there, i'm not from there.
And then, this argument is not even solid, get the hell out of here.
Guns are the modern day weapons we need. I would use swords back in the time.
When you are in danger, for example, another terrorist attack by a muslim, how are you going to protect yourself? Self defense doesn't exist in France. It does in the paper, but in real life, you can't even use your knife.
I'm for loosing the law, giving access to weapons for civilians. I can't trust a State, a police. They showed how powerless they were during many terror attacks. It's dumb to still believe in them.
Good luck though, i hope Abu ISIS won't gun you down.
You are out of your mind. You have a bigger chance of dying from a heart attack, car crash and many other things than getting shot by a terrorist. But you would rather arm every dumb citizen with a gun. Are you listening to yourself? :dead:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
You are out of your mind. You have a bigger chance of dying from a heart attack, car crash and many other things than getting shot by a terrorist. But you would rather arm every dumb citizen with a gun? Are you listening to yourself? :dead:

As my fellow nigga @Tukraq said, i believe only citizens, whom have zero criminal background, should have access to this.
>Dying in a car crash,
it's natural selection, it is not a crime. Don't be dumb.
Terrorist attacks are common in Europe. Thanks to the immigrants who are muslims though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts