2yrs after being disowned Q&A

Her older brother is married to Asian and her older sister white guy. The family had serious problem with the man. She was 21 and he was 34 with kids. I seen her videos and she even took on his sixir nonsense and constantly says Martin can explain better when she tries to teach these Somali girls the nonsense that he teaches her. Both her older siblings don’t have relationship with her either. This girl is the weirdest xalimo on twitter
Asians and whites are at least successful people which is why her parents don't mind too much

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
I’m glade she found peace in some sense. An awful trait prominent among parents who come from poor backgrounds is to live through their children. That is extremely toxic and basically ignores the humanity and individuality of the child to be an empty shell that the parent can mold to fit their idea of their perfect child. I’m sorry your life was harsh, but you don’t get to take your child’s life to make up for the life you never had.
Kkkkkkk fucking dameer who in their life wants to enter a relationship with a hatian man a decade older than you with kids? That's a life no one other than a moron would have.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I feel for her parents imagine going through hell to give ur children a better future. And the kids turn out to be this stupid what a dim idiot.

Last edited:
I doubt she was disowned by her parents. Somalis rarely disown their children. I bet she is the one who cut off contact with her family.

thats even worse :faysalwtf:

Somali parents are miskiin. If she stopped her YT channel and apologised to her parents, they would welcome her back eagerly. Even if she continues with her shenanigans they would still talk to her but they would obviously not like what she is doing.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Somali parents are miskiin. If she stopped her YT channel and apologised to her parents, they would welcome her back eagerly. Even if she continues with her shenanigans they would still talk to her but they would obviously not like what she is doing.
Agreed she should come to her senses

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1593791267000.png

1593791291184.png

And I want to know what history is that and where did we come from?
We ain't the same as you.

I've seen her before this. She sounds like the type of xalimo who wants to defy her parents no matter how stupid her decisions are. There's just so many things she did that would obviously trigger her parents. Why would you choose a guy you barely know over your parents??

Also I like how she mentioned her parents being anti-Madow but didn't mention the fact that he's Christian, 12 years older than her, and has kids with several baby mamas. And apparently she does sixir?? May Allah guide her.

I understand her parents' pain but I don't believe they should've completely disowned her unless she was treating them awful or something like that. Disowning your own child you nurtured and loved for this reason doesn't seem like the type of behavior a reasonable parent would do. Inshallah I hope her relationship with her parents improve and she learns from her terrible mistake.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
The way she thinks is so naive and cartoon-ish. It‘s like she lives in a fantasy world. Ofc your parents will be disappointed and unsupportive of you being with a non muslim guy who‘s into pseudo spiritualism, is way older than you and a father when you’re barely 20. No sane parents would approve.

You know what‘s funny about these new age ppl... if someone tells them they believe and worship fairies, trees and stones they would find it amazing and would properly incorporate this non senese into their belief system. Laakin when you mention Allah, the one and only God who created everything and is our Lord and is to be worshipped they suddenly have this dismissive attitude. Waa wax laga yaaba.

She Braggs about his family loving her so much not realizing they only love her until they break up.
This girl is young and needs help. I hope she realizes that life is not a solo journey that family is important from time we learn how to walk till we die Any partner that isolates you from your family should be a no no you should both respectfully go on your separate ways.

Last edited:
I used to follow her when she was a hijabi. I don’t even care that she got ink and took of her hijab but damn girl you left your parents for a gaal. Take that L and stop making excuses. I would probably be mad at my parents if they tried to force me to be a certain way but no way would you leave them for a gaal man. Take the L sis.
You shouldn't leave your parents for anyone lol

If she’s over the age of 18 her choices are hers to make and she’s the one who has to live with them. Her parents can express their disapproval but it’s not their life, she chooses who she wants to marry- they don’t get to take that from her. She’s the one who has to spend the rest of her life with this person, as an adult she should get to pick that person. Her parents disowning her because she married someone they thought wasn’t fit for her is toxic and disgusting behavior on their part. How entitled do they have to be? To use the love their daughter has for them to threaten her with disownership if she doesn’t do what they want. Absolutely aswholes
It is haram to marry a gaal, just because you are one doesn't mean you now get to tell us what we can and cannot do. It's for the best.

I understand why some may be harsh on her, she has made foolish decisions. However I pray she returns to the religion and reconciles with her family sooner rather than later. Our parents all sacrifice for us and I think regardless of what grievances she harbors, her parents deserve respect from her. :)
More than just foolishnimo sxb, the girl does SIXIR!!

Bottom line it's her life she's a grown adult and can do whatever she likes regardless of what her parents think.

With that being said she 100% knew what would happen when she made all the decisions she did so she made her bed and has to lie in it. It's true she's free to do what she wants but at the same time her parents don't have to support her actions if they don't want to.
SHES HURT BECAUSE SHE DID A VIDEO SHES A FUCKING CLOWN GETTING TATTOO OF A MANS NAME ON HER BODY AHHAHAHAA IN WHAT WORLD WOULD A MUSLIM FAMILY ALLOW IT SHIT EVEN SOME CATHOLICS LOOK DOWN ON THAT SHIT

BUT WHAT I NEVER UNDERSTOOD ABOUT SOMALIS WHO MARRY OR DATE OUTSIDE OF THE ETHNICITY IS WHY DO YOU LOOK DOWN AND TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMALIS AS IF HATIANS DONT HAVE TRASH PEOPLE OR BLACKS OR WHITES OR ARAB HAVE TRASH PEOPLE AND TRASH TRADITIONS ITS CRAZY LIKE LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE BE HAPPY BUT DON'T TRASH YOUR PEOPLE AND DONT CRY WHEN IT DOSENT WORK OUT HUMANS ARE HUMANS NO CULTURE YOU RUN TOO WILL STOP A TRASH AJANAB TO ABUSE YOU HUMANS SUCK NO MATTER WHO YOU BED WITH RUNNING AWAY FROM SOMALIS WONT STOP YOUR AJANAB HUSBAND OR WIFE FROM TREATING YOU LIKE SHIT I SWEAR THESE PEOPLE THINK ONLY SOMALI MEN OR WOMEN CAN DO YOU WRONG

SUP NIGGA HAVENT SPOKEN TO YOU FOR A LONG TIME HOWS THAT DOUBLE DOUBLE COFFEE TASTING IN TIMMYS ON SHERBOURNE TASTING THESE DAYS

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
SHES HURT BECAUSE SHE DID A VIDEO SHES A FUCKING CLOWN GETTING TATTOO OF A MANS NAME ON HER BODY AHHAHAHAA IN WHAT WORLD WOULD A MUSLIM FAMILY ALLOW IT SHIT EVEN SOME CATHOLICS LOOK DOWN ON THAT SHIT

BUT WHAT I NEVER UNDERSTOOD ABOUT SOMALIS WHO MARRY OR DATE OUTSIDE OF THE ETHNICITY IS WHY DO YOU LOOK DOWN AND TALK SHIT ABOUT SOMALIS AS IF HATIANS DONT HAVE TRASH PEOPLE OR BLACKS OR WHITES OR ARAB HAVE TRASH PEOPLE AND TRASH TRADITIONS ITS CRAZY LIKE LIVE YOUR FUCKING LIFE BE HAPPY BUT DON'T TRASH YOUR PEOPLE AND DONT CRY WHEN IT DOSENT WORK OUT HUMANS ARE HUMANS NO CULTURE YOU RUN TOO WILL STOP A TRASH AJANAB TO ABUSE YOU HUMANS SUCK NO MATTER WHO YOU BED WITH RUNNING AWAY FROM SOMALIS WONT STOP YOUR AJANAB HUSBAND OR WIFE FROM TREATING YOU LIKE SHIT I SWEAR THESE PEOPLE THINK ONLY SOMALI MEN OR WOMEN CAN DO YOU WRONG

SUP NIGGA HAVENT SPOKEN TO YOU FOR A LONG TIME HOWS THAT DOUBLE DOUBLE COFFEE TASTING IN TIMMYS ON SHERBOURNE TASTING THESE DAYS
Ahhhh long time no see my brotha them double doubles still slap :pachah1:

She's tripping for dissing somalis but she wants attention so it'd only help her if we get angry at it just ignore her and keep it moving life's too short to worry about others :kanyeshrug:

Trending