2yrs after being disowned Q&A

I’m glade she found peace in some sense. An awful trait prominent among parents who come from poor backgrounds is to live through their children. That is extremely toxic and basically ignores the humanity and individuality of the child to be an empty shell that the parent can mold to fit their idea of their perfect child. I’m sorry your life was harsh, but you don’t get to take your child’s life to make up for the life you never had.
Is this your role model or something pathetic kaffirs all think the same, "to be an empty shell that the parent can mold to fit their idea of their perfect child" kulaha. No sensible parent wants their daughter to marry a christian nigga who already got a baby momma

Is this your role model or something pathetic kaffirs all think the same, "to be an empty shell that the parent can mold to fit their idea of their perfect child" kulaha. No sensible parent wants their daughter to marry a christian nigga who already got a baby momma
If she’s over the age of 18 her choices are hers to make and she’s the one who has to live with them. Her parents can express their disapproval but it’s not their life, she chooses who she wants to marry- they don’t get to take that from her. She’s the one who has to spend the rest of her life with this person, as an adult she should get to pick that person. Her parents disowning her because she married someone they thought wasn’t fit for her is toxic and disgusting behavior on their part. How entitled do they have to be? To use the love their daughter has for them to threaten her with disownership if she doesn’t do what they want. Absolutely aswholes

If she’s over the age of 18 her choices are hers to make and she’s the one who has to live with them. Her parents can express their disapproval but it’s not their life, she chooses who she wants to marry- they don’t get to take that from her. She’s the one who has to spend the rest of her life with this person, as an adult she should get to pick that person. Her parents disowning her because she married someone they thought wasn’t fit for her is toxic and disgusting behavior on their part. How entitled do they have to be? To use the love their daughter has for them to threaten her with disownership if she doesn’t do what they want. Absolutely aswholes
Her parents absolutely did the right thing. Do your parents know you're a kaffir or are you still in the closet since you know they'll probably do the right thing and disown your disgusting kaffir ass

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I couldn’t imagine not having relationship with my parents. I don’t know who this sister or the issues with her parents but I hope she patches things up with her hooyo and aabo while they are still alive. Just the voice of her hooyo should be enough to uplift her spirits and cast away all the negative energy she accumulated past two years :)

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Ok it’s not their life, so they can disown her right?

It goes both way, you can’t do whatever you want that goes against all your parents morals then expect to have a good relationship right?

I understand she’s a grown woman and can choose to mess up her life however she wants, but then she’s not allowed to cry about how her parents responded. Her parents are also over 18 and what they do with their life is their life.

It’s not toxic behaviour at all actually. Like you said, she’s a grown adult and can take care of herself. They have no obligation to her anymore. So indha adeeg “you can express your disapproval but you still have to be my mom” lol stfu. Disowning is apart of expressing disapproval, the parents gave her a choice. That man or them, and she made her choice.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I couldn’t imagine not having relationship with my parents. I don’t know who this sister or the issues with her parents but I hope she patches things up with her hooyo and aabo while they are still alive. Just the voice of her hooyo should be enough to uplift her spirits and cast away all the negative energy she accumulated past two years :)
I feel like her parents have it worse than her. They just lost their daughter in the worst way possible.

Just because they disowned her doesn’t mean they completely forgot about her and moved on. For all they know she’s a single mother now or something. She obviously doesn’t care about her parents since she chose a man she barely knew over her parents. She’s only using them rn for views.

Waryaa jiron stop polluting the air with your fake positivity and quit qashin my comments I never do that to you you con man.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I'm telling you all she started becoming distant from Islam when she became a vegan. I use to watch her YouTube video when she was a hijabi and she started this nonsense that killing animals is inhumane hahaha.

Last edited:
Ok it’s not their life, so they can disown her right?

It goes both way, you can’t do whatever you want that goes against all your parents morals then expect to have a good relationship right?

I understand she’s a grown woman and can choose to mess up her life however she wants, but then she’s not allowed to cry about how her parents responded. Her parents are also over 18 and what they do with their life is their life.

It’s not toxic behaviour at all actually. Like you said, she’s a grown adult and can take care of herself. They have no obligation to her anymore. So indha adeeg “you can express your disapproval but you still have to be my mom” lol stfu. Disowning is apart of expressing disapproval, the parents gave her a choice. That man or them, and she made her choice.
Her parents were EXTREME. What kind of reasonable person thinks “ hm i don’t like the man my daughter is marrying so imma disown her” like wtf?! That’s such a left side extreme reaction Acudubillah. That’s not anywhere near the reasonable show of disapproval. Like “imma never talk to my daughter and act like she never existed because she didn’t let me choose her husband for her” her parents are actually insane wtf

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I feel like her parents have it worse than her. They just lost their daughter in the worst way possible.

Just because they disowned her doesn’t mean they completely forgot about her and moved on. For all they know she’s a single mother now or something. She obviously doesn’t care about her parents since she chose a man she barely knew over her parents. She’s only using them rn for views.

I know we don’t have her parents side of the story but based on the info posted here, I am certain her parents have been in pain for losing their child to a world they tried protecting her from. Whatever the case, as their child, she should make effort in reconnecting with them and looking at things from their perspective:)

Qali

Certified Pimp.
:williamswtf: Great job to her aabo
:gaasdrink:
I’m glade she found peace in some sense. An awful trait prominent among parents who come from poor backgrounds is to live through their children. That is extremely toxic and basically ignores the humanity and individuality of the child to be an empty shell that the parent can mold to fit their idea of their perfect child. I’m sorry your life was harsh, but you don’t get to take your child’s life to make up for the life you never had.
This hit home :stressed:

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Her parents were EXTREME. What kind of reasonable person thinks “ hm i don’t like the man my daughter is marrying so imma disown her” like wtf?! That’s such a left side extreme reaction Acudubillah. That’s not anywhere near the reasonable show of disapproval. Like “imma never talk to my daughter and act like she never existed because she didn’t let me choose her husband for her” her parents are actually insane wtf
Where did you get “she didn’t let me choose her husband for her” from??? They didn’t want to choose for her, they just didn’t want her with a man who’s their age already had kids with other women and is probably a nut job.

Maybe you’re purposely being ignorant but do you see it from her parents perspective? She changed up completely, got a tattoo, and told her parents she wanted to marry a man an old ass man, who already has baby mommas, other kids, isn’t even muslim, worships trees and does sixr.

The parents said they did not like him 1 bit. She didn’t care, and they didn’t want anything to do with that man, but since she decided to marry him then now she’s with him. Her parents were completely in the right.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Waryaa jiron stop polluting the air with your fake positivity and quit qashin my comments I never do that to you you con man.

Brother let’s avoid using the N word and wishing harm on others. I understand it’s upsetting to see someone who rebelled against their hoyo and aabo, but it’s never too late to patch things up :)

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Brother let’s avoid using the N word and wishing harm on others. I understand it’s upsetting to see someone who rebelled against their hoyo and aabo, but it’s never too late to patch things up :)
You gave your first qashin jiron. First of many :qri8gs7:

you are young. Just by your writing it’s obvious you are very young and naive

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I had to go and find which post was worthy of your first qashin and holy frick that was vile.

Even if it is upsetting to see that that’s still stupid. If that guy actually does that then the girl and everyone in her family will be in shambles and full of regret.

Whereas if he actually becomes a good father and things go well, the parents will see that they may have overreacted and they can try and get to better know their grandkids and new son-in-law. No matter what the only way for everybody to be happy is if the man proves himself.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It’s just a phase bro it will pass trust me soon enough you will see “a break up” or “my divorce story” videos on her channel and trying to reconcile with her parents like all other somali females that get with ajanbis,mainly madows. They don’t do well with “till death do us a part” thing.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
The girl sounds and acts like she was brainwashed by a new age cult.

What will she do when this unreliable man gets bored and leaves her with ciyaal. She is a common law meaning not even legally married but lives with him (from what I've gathered). Her critical thinking skills were suspended a long time ago. She blames her parents for what exactly? Disagreeing with throwing her life away for what seems like an atheistic middle-aged Haitian witch doctor with baggage.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I understand why some may be harsh on her, she has made foolish decisions. However I pray she returns to the religion and reconciles with her family sooner rather than later. Our parents all sacrifice for us and I think regardless of what grievances she harbors, her parents deserve respect from her. :)

Trending