2yrs after being disowned Q&A

She has a sister married to a white man and the family is okay with him because he went to a masjid with no real intention of being Muslim. I think that's pretty pathetic. Her Haitian boyfriend was interested in doing the "reverting", but she turned it down because she was not a believer herself. So which one is worse? Muslim for show or sincere gaalonimo? :ohno:

She has a sister married to a white man and the family is okay with him because he went to a masjid with no real intention of being Muslim. I think that's pretty pathetic. Her Haitian boyfriend was interested in doing the "reverting", but she turned it down because she was not a believer herself. So which one is worse? Muslim for show or sincere gaalonimo? :ohno:
No she was muslim then. She said they offered for him to convert, but they still refused because they thought they were not sincere. Not the other way around

they made a valid point tho... you can’t deflect by saying the persons young and naive address init

No parent is ok with their 21 year old getting with a 34 year old with kids and to make it worse, she is the one who decided to share her whole family business on the internet which made their relationship worse.

No she was muslim then. She said they offered for him to convert, but they still refused because they thought they were not sincere. Not the other way around

I watched her say it in several videos. That she told him he'd have to convert and he said "that's cool all the black men i have admired in my lifetime have been Muslim". But she decided not to go through with it because she no longer believed in Islam herself. She was only Muslim by inheritance.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Imagine a person who just throws away their blood family without just cause and thinks they can re-establish a new one with individuals they haven't known for very long. There is also an undercurrent of victimization in her story when everything she did was self-inflicted. From the body modification (tatoos) to shacking up with the madow odey, family estrangement, having a child out of wedlock ( but miscarried), and going from Islam to believing in reincarnation. :holeup:

my theory is actually she did the sixir on him and she was sixrolay before she met him. I get a strange vibe of her. She is a legit wacko

When she got those fake dreads, I just knew she was under a spell. He has kids from different baby mamas, she said that someone who was already a father was her ideal soul mate. Voodoo confirmed

When she got those fake dreads, I just knew she was under a spell. He has kids from different baby mamas, she said that someone who was already a father was her ideal soul mate. Voodoo confirmed
That is the weirdest things. Its one thing who you end up with. But I have never heard a childless woman in her early 20s say her dream was someone older with kids lol. You may be right, Haitan are respected in the sixir world for their skills

Going for a Haitian Christian nigga 12 yrs older than her, I'd disown her stupid dumb ass too :gucciwhat:

Some of these Muslim women who live in the West are so dim, I don't know where to begin. They want to live a liberal lifestyle(by dating non-Muslim men, drinking and partying) whilst maintaining good Islamic connections with their own families. It doesn't work like that. Her family is based for disowning her dumb ass. What did she expect was going to happen?. That her own family was going to roll out a red-carpet for her kafir Haitian boyfriend lol, some of these women are so delusional.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
The Prophet ﷺ said that he has not left a greater fitna on men than women and wallahi it’s so true. Her poor father. The Somali mandem might become drug dealers in the Occident, or murderers, but the sisters are so deficient in religion which is way worse than anything I just mentioned.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
Her parents disowning her because she married someone they thought wasn’t fit for her is toxic and disgusting behavior on their part. How entitled do they have to be? To use the love their daughter has for them to threaten her with disownership if she doesn’t do what they want.

She got off easy. I would do a lot worse than that. There is nothing wrong with enforcing your ideals on children provided that they’re good ideals. That’s what the law and schooling do to your children and I’d be damned if they were to outdo me in the conditioning of my own children. I think anything less than a pater familias type deal is oppressive on the rights of the father.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I used to follow her when she was a hijabi. I don’t even care that she got ink and took of her hijab but damn girl you left your parents for a gaal. Take that L and stop making excuses. I would probably be mad at my parents if they tried to force me to be a certain way but no way would you leave them for a gaal man. Take the L sis.

No parent is ok with their 21 year old getting with a 34 year old with kids and to make it worse, she is the one who decided to share her whole family business on the internet which made their relationship worse.

True she could’ve chosen a better candidate but oh well lmfao

Trending