2yrs after being disowned Q&A

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Going for a Haitian Christian nigga 12 yrs older than her, I'd disown her stupid dumb ass too :gucciwhat:
he also had a child too :dead:

I have no idea how some people could be so hardheaded and stubborn.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I've never understood alienating your family for a partner, real life isn't romeo and juliet.

If my parents don't f*ck with the person I'm with. She's :camby:
100%, imagine picking someone you recently met over your parents.

You can always find another man/woman, but you can’t find another hooyo/abo

Does this xalimo ever close her mouth? lol she reminds that character from Anne with an E, annoying and never seem to shut up, hopefully her boyfriend has one of those nigg*r moments tho and goes out to get milk putting end to this madness.

I personally air videos like this due to obvious reasons but from what I gather;

Ex Muslim, disowned, and a host of other pathetic Somalis have a problem.

They all seem to try to attack and put us in a negative light once they are out.

Why the ****** do they put our flag and names in their online stories and videos? You left us? GOOD! Cool go to your own lane! we dgaf!

Like if what you went through was so bad; wouldn't you live your “best life” and disassociate from us in every way possible? LOL, I guess this aint possible because they realised that the other side is worse and once the door shut, they are ugly, alone and filled with hate :russ:
to entice these foreign men into thinking they are some exotic chicks

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
to entice these foreign men into thinking they are some exotic chicks
They don’t want anything to do with somali culture and community but want its clout :axvmm9o:

They would never identify (solely) as black, they won’t stand out enough. :icon lol:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Does this xalimo ever close her mouth? lol she reminds that character from Anne with an E, annoying and never seem to shut up, hopefully her boyfriend has one of those nigg*r moments tho and goes out to get milk putting end to this madness.
:damn:

Has she never heard of the saying "blood runs thicker than a Catholic Madow with a big dick
:bell:
She left her family for a man 12 years older than her and already had kids.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Imagine disobeying your parents and leaving your religion for a man twice your age, who has several baby mothers, who's an atheist and he's not even Somali. I actually feel sorry for her parents.

Wallahi I now understand why Allah swt told us Muslim women not to marry a non-Muslim man. Look at this fool, she became an atheist and turned her back on her parents who raised her.

This comment basically sums up my thoughts
View attachment 129536
View attachment 129541
I’m glade she found peace in some sense. An awful trait prominent among parents who come from poor backgrounds is to live through their children. That is extremely toxic and basically ignores the humanity and individuality of the child to be an empty shell that the parent can mold to fit their idea of their perfect child. I’m sorry your life was harsh, but you don’t get to take your child’s life to make up for the life you never had.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Imagine disobeying your parents and leaving your religion for a man twice your age, who has several baby mothers, who's an atheist and he's not even Somali. I actually feel sorry for her parents.

Wallahi I now understand why Allah swt told us Muslim women not to marry a non-Muslim man. Look at this fool, she became an atheist and turned her back on her parents who raised her.
Not to mention right before that she also got a tattoo without even telling her parents.

It’s like she wanted to overwhelm her parents with so many sudden things

Trending

Latest posts