2yrs after being disowned Q&A

Qali

Certified Pimp.

This comment basically sums up my thoughts
20453FE5-4225-4D1A-A78C-0C351590E3E6.jpeg

A5C27BD4-1E00-4ED2-9797-AA13D245B9D0.jpeg

When the white man gets tired of the novelty of chocolate, shes gonna be alone and unwanted by both Somalis (tatoos look disgusting on her) and white society

This is what happens when shayateen like Ilhan Omar are propped up as an example for somalis

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Bottom line it's her life she's a grown adult and can do whatever she likes regardless of what her parents think.

With that being said she 100% knew what would happen when she made all the decisions she did so she made her bed and has to lie in it. It's true she's free to do what she wants but at the same time her parents don't have to support her actions if they don't want to.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
When the white man gets tired of the novelty of chocolate, shes gonna be alone and unwanted by both Somalis (tatoos look disgusting on her) and white society

This is what happens when shayateen like Ilhan Omar are propped up as an example for somalis
I’m pretty sure he was madow tho :ayaanswag:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Bottom line it's her life she's a grown adult and can do whatever she likes regardless of what her parents think.

With that being said she 100% knew what would happen when she made all the decisions she did so she made her bed and has to lie in it. It's true she's free to do what she wants but at the same time her parents don't have to support her actions if they don't want to.
Agreed but she was moving a little shady at Islam :yacadiim:

MadMullah99

Boqor of Boqors. The man your wife fantasises of.
I personally air videos like this due to obvious reasons but from what I gather;

Ex Muslim, disowned, and a host of other pathetic Somalis have a problem.

They all seem to try to attack and put us in a negative light once they are out.

Why the ****** do they put our flag and names in their online stories and videos? You left us? GOOD! Cool go to your own lane! we dgaf!

Like if what you went through was so bad; wouldn't you live your “best life” and disassociate from us in every way possible? LOL, I guess this aint possible because they realised that the other side is worse and once the door shut, they are ugly, alone and filled with hate :russ:

I feel bad for ppl who are disowned :snoop: But she seems to be coolin
Her older brother is married to Asian and her older sister white guy. The family had serious problem with the man. She was 21 and he was 34 with kids. I seen her videos and she even took on his sixir nonsense and constantly says Martin can explain better when she tries to teach these Somali girls the nonsense that he teaches her. Both her older siblings don’t have relationship with her either. This girl is the weirdest xalimo on twitter

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Agreed but she was moving a little shady at Islam :yacadiim:
She doesn't like Islam because of her personal experience with her parents not the religion itself. All we can do is be the bigger person, try and help her understand the religion better and leave it in Allah's hands.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
Her older brother is married to Asian and her older sister white guy. The family had serious problem with the man. She was 21 and he was 34 with kids. I seen her videos and she even took on his sixir nonsense and constantly says Martin can explain better when she tries to teach these Somali girls the nonsense that he teaches her. Both her older siblings don’t have relationship with her either. This girl is the weirdest xalimo on twitter
Yk this just from twitter or? :mybusiness:

Qali

Certified Pimp.
She doesn't like Islam because of her personal experience with her parents not the religion itself. All we can do is be the bigger person, try and help her understand the religion better and leave it in Allah's hands.
Great way to put it warya :samwelcome:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
She's trying to teach other Somali girls sixir? Astagfirullah. We should mass report her YouTube channel.

Qali

Certified Pimp.
I personally air videos like this due to obvious reasons but from what I gather;

Ex Muslim, disowned, and a host of other pathetic Somalis have a problem.

They all seem to try to attack and put us in a negative light once they are out.

Why the ****** do they put our flag and names in their online stories and videos? You left us? GOOD! Cool go to your own lane! we dgaf!

Like if what you went through was so bad; wouldn't you live your “best life” and disassociate from us in every way possible? LOL, I guess this aint possible because they realised that the other side is worse and once the door shut, they are ugly, alone and filled with hate :russ:
:deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny::deadrose:

Trending

Latest posts