17 Year old Xaliimo cries for BLM!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just calm down and don't come for me. Remember our peace treaty. I haven't even come for you once I don't agree with @Knowles just admire how she defended herself against rodents and shut them down

Listen - you came for me as soon as
You decided to side with this

She didn’t shut down shit but please continue
And see where it gets you :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lool are you really tryna go there again? Remember our DMs abaayo and humble yourself yh.

@Cognitivedissonance siilka hooyada shuluq foqol shuqul come buck me I will fry your xusul baruur warya
You can diss me all you want laakinse i will have you know that i worked hard for this calool its been here twith me through thick and thin i have invested in it and im not talking baasto iyo baaris, im talking lobsters, fried shrimp, cavier mofo this calool is worth a mortgage.

Muji

VIP
No he is making shit up :mjlol:

He wishes, boqor simps for all the s
On this site cos he thinks @Knowles
Will suck his dick

:dead: @Boqor she like BBC nigga
Not somali :manny: u roasting that badly
For some E-pussy?

You’re getting this angry because someone thought my insults were funny. You need to log off naya, you’ve been constantly messaging people here since lunch time... how are you studying at uni and you’re here full-time? Don’t you have exams this summer? I knew the men were neeks but I guess some of the girls are too.

Stop typing about sucking dicks online and go and help your mother wrap the sambusas. Atleast Somali s pretend to be good girls at home and help around the house but you do neither. Useless.

You’re getting this angry because someone thought my insults were funny. You need to log off naya, you’ve been constantly messaging people here since lunch time... how are you studying at uni and you’re here full-time? Don’t you have exams this summer? I knew the men were neeks but I guess some of the girls are too.

Stop typing about sucking dicks online and go and help your mother wrap the sambusas. Atleast Somali s pretend to be good girls at home and help around the house but you do neither. Useless.

Your hooya is a who chews khat, explains
Why your father left her and you find comfort
At the end of random maddow dicks at
Night

you got @Boqor to give you a
fictional compliment - same guy who
Kawaals s just for sex - he likes
Single mothers like you

I wonder have you made ur daily 5 threads
today? When you should be feeding your damn
Kids Nacaala

Who’s sucking up? you
@Cognitivedissonance and he dissed
and dismissed your fishy gaping
Pussy :russ:

I am embarrassed for you and those kids
you’re bringing up in complete poverty

Muji

VIP
Your hooya is a who chews khat, explains
Why your father left her and you find comfort
At the end of random maddow dicks at
Night

you got @Boqor to give you a
fictional compliment - same guy who
Kawaals s just for sex - he likes
Single mothers like you

I wonder have you made ur daily 5 threads
today? When you should be feeding your damn
Kids Nacaala

Who’s sucking up? you
@Cognitivedissonance and he dissed
and dismissed your fishy gaping
Pussy :russ:

I am embarrassed for you and those kids
you’re bringing up in complete poverty

You seem really angry wallahi.

You do know this is an online forum were most people are anonymous right, no on really knows eachother here, I don’t know why you are so concerned with what Boqor and cognitive do and think. You really are taking this very seriously and personally whilst most of as use this site to kill time lol

You seem really angry wallahi.

You do know this is an online forum were most people are anonymous right, no on really knows eachother here, I don’t know why you are so concerned with what Boqor and cognitive do and think. You really are taking this very seriously and personally whilst most of as use this site to kill time lol

No you seem really triggered - didn’t you
Post multiple times saying your done
With this thread? When you got
Embarrassed for begging it ?

Yet you’re the one who said you have clout
On spot to me, seems you’re more concerned

:russ: said my Clout you know on a
internet forum

DD53D81F-E364-4270-B842-C76208B342B1.jpeg

I feel sorry for you wallahi :mjlol: it’s
The internet get a grip there’s no such thing
As clout - we shit post here

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Knowles is the same person who claimed the "black" identity for Somalis in the other thread and forced it on us
I heard knowles is a hero she saved a black mans life at black lives matters rally when a police officer fired live rounds towards this black man but fortunately for him knowles jumped towards him pushing him away and caught the bullet between her but-cheeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.