😭😭😭 what’s with this level of hate

I remember this thread from back when she karbaashed him lol
Fear mongering and the loser @World bare in mind hes pushing 30 complaining and wishing Italians mixed with us and would rather let them enter in great number. He's also a well known colourist who dislikes darkskin somali girls, But has the nerve to talk about bantu somalis. Waryaa your a breathing and a walking L. Delete your account you are finished.
Most people know I'm in my late 20s you nerd. Like I said your a loser incel what real man screenshots something I said 6 years ago that I didn't deny? everyone knows i make mistakes here and there and repent and is true if bantus mixed with us we will look no different to them. whereas with you. You literally said you wished many Italians came to Italy MASS IMPORT and mixed with Somalis??? even tagging many sspot users. And yes you did flirt with me you utter freak but I aired you painfully that's why your up in my ass crack crying. Sore loser delete your account and don't @ me again.

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I remember this thread from back when she karbaashed him lol
Lmaoo. That was a fun read

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Here's a thought. Don't care and don't mention it and neither will they.

Also, I don't think I can relate because I'm from a different generation. However, you young guys always screenshot and post the same repetitive content. People who try to chop you down are already fragile themselves. People don't hate you for being unattractive; they pity you. They hate on you when you have something they lack. However, instead of being normal and brushing that off, they let their low self-esteem take over and attempt to level the playing field by discounting you. Especially those low vibe people.

Here's a thought. Don't care and don't mention it and neither will they.

Also, I don't think I can relate because I'm from a different generation. However, you young guys always screenshot and post the same repetitive content. People who try to chop you down are already fragile themselves. People don't hate you for being unattractive; they pity you. They hate on you when you have something they lack. However, instead of being normal and brushing that off, they let their low self-esteem take over and attempt to level the playing field by discounting you. Especially those low vibe people.
Couldn’t have explained it better
I wish I saw this comment earlier
8F66F0E5-AC39-4C87-BCAF-F38816E39AE5.gif

Trending

Latest posts