😭😭😭 what’s with this level of hate

IMG_4875.jpeg

300+ comments and I was like hmm let’s check it out

IMG_4876.jpeg

I was confused so I pressed his account
IMG_4877.jpeg

Random non Somali thinks that guy doesn’t look Somali 😭😭😭bruh he is the most looking one.
Kept scrolling
IMG_4878.jpeg

The first one wanted gender war cuz the page has nothing to do uplifting the Farah over the xalimo 😂

Scroll down more
IMG_4879.jpeg

The first is either madow or cadaan man who happened to have inferior complex to Somalis and the last 2 probably never met Somalis in their life.

IMG_4880.jpeg

(She hasn’t met me yet that’s all I gotta say )

My last take is
IMG_4882.jpeg
These idiots think calling themselves “pirates” is somehow cool.

Cuz here is Kenyan saying this
IMG_4883.jpeg

The funny thing is that is common when a xalimo or Farah post themselves and hyping Somali beauty.

Last edited:

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
He looks like a stereotypical Somali with a sharp jawline idk what’s so surprising. And what’s up with the most hideous madows trying to dunk on us when they look so repulsive?

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

View attachment 323449
300+ comments and I was like hmm let’s check it out

View attachment 323450
I was confused so I pressed his account
View attachment 323451
Random non Somali thinks that guy doesn’t look Somali 😭😭😭bruh he is the most looking one.
Kept scrolling
View attachment 323453
The first one wanted gender war cuz the page has nothing to do uplifting the Farah over the xalimo 😂

Scroll down more
View attachment 323454
The first is either madow or cadaan man who happened to have inferior complex to Somalis and the last 2 probably never met Somalis in their life.

View attachment 323456
(She hasn’t met me yet that’s all I gotta say )

My last take is
View attachment 323457These idiots think calling themselves “pirates” is somehow cool.

Cuz here is Kenyan saying this
View attachment 323458

The funny thing is that is common when a xalimo or Farah post themselves and hyping Somali beauty.

See how most of the people saying this in the comments are madows.

He looks like a stereotypical Somali with a sharp jawline idk what’s so surprising. And what’s up with the most hideous madows trying to dunk on us when they look so repulsive?
I saw a xalimo post TikTok how small her nose is and the comments was madows and arab tryna dunk on her 🤧 she deleted it afterwards

She should’ve stand on business

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
See how most of the people saying this in the comments are madows.
This is why I don’t mind when incels return the same energy back at them, my only issue with it is that they should be anonymous about it and larp as another nationality when doing it.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Our Morden Incels are useless
All they do is attack our women
I’m not necessarily against them hating on women either, they could tone it down a bit but they exposed a lot of closeted dhįlos and saved many men from marrying them, so that’s helpful at least

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I’m not necessarily against them hating on women either, they exposed a lot of closeted dhįlos and saved many men from marrying them.
They should have written it in somali to gatekeep from ajnabis not write it in English for all to see.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
32k likes, probably 300k views. Haters are part of life but once pressed they become jileec. If teenager somalis can’t put ajanabis on their place then its their fault for being meek.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
And why do they always say every attractive Somali man “doesn’t look Somali”? That boy looks very Somali to me, I could immediately tell he was Somali.

I think it’s funny when it comes to black ppl and africans arabs and desis and latinos they celebrate the diversity of their people but God forbid somalis don’t have one look (barkad abdi)

Madow’s especially the men really have it in their head that their more attractive than us 🤣

Thank Yusuf (who isn't even that ugly) and all the others on tiktok for giving them the confidence. Just a lot of brothers who don't give a crap about their appearance, awful hair, awful teeth, out of shape.

Anyone can teach me how to put this in spoilers ?

Do [ SPOILER ] at the beginning of what you wrote and then [ /SPOILER ] at the end. Remove the spaces I put in the bracket though, I just did that so it doesn't turn into a spoiler.

Trending

Latest posts