😭😭😭 what’s with this level of hate

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Exactly most somali men look like this in London, most of the people that are saying he doesn't look somali have never seen a Somali before and assume they all look like barkhad. You can blame those self deprecating fools such as Yusuf and also "interesting" looking somalis going viral on social media due to the cunsur incels causing mayhem.
Also see how lost of the hate is coming from Madows. It's clear the are jealous

Also see how lost of the hate is coming from Madows. It's clear the are jealous
Yeah a lot of maathows are hating due to jealousy and hatred because of the incels also some probably think all somali guys look like barkhad due to the media portraying somali men in a negative light. We have a terrible PR, can't lie.

World

VIP
The Arabs and south Asians definitely irk me the most. Majority of these niggas are short and skinny fat. I hate how they got confidence
Anyone that says that Arabs and South Asians have a problem with Somalis needs to touch grass.

Only an internet basement dweller believes that.

Arabs and South Asians are good people, and have no problem with Somalis in real life. I've never encountered animosity from them and have only been shown love.

Anyway, this thread is an example of why i dont care when incels attack the rice hair community.

Last edited:

ɴᴏʀ❥

ღ 𝐈 ♥ 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐈 𝐖𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐍 ღ ⚢ ❥ ⚢

View attachment 323449
300+ comments and I was like hmm let’s check it out

View attachment 323450
I was confused so I pressed his account
View attachment 323451
Random non Somali thinks that guy doesn’t look Somali 😭😭😭bruh he is the most looking one.
Kept scrolling
View attachment 323453
The first one wanted gender war cuz the page has nothing to do uplifting the Farah over the xalimo 😂

Scroll down more
View attachment 323454
The first is either madow or cadaan man who happened to have inferior complex to Somalis and the last 2 probably never met Somalis in their life.

View attachment 323456
(She hasn’t met me yet that’s all I gotta say )

My last take is
View attachment 323457These idiots think calling themselves “pirates” is somehow cool.

Cuz here is Kenyan saying this
View attachment 323458

The funny thing is that is common when a xalimo or Farah post themselves and hyping Somali beauty.

You don't even have to squint to see that most of these people are Somali.
It be our own people.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending