šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ whatā€™s with this level of hate

I met a puerto rican girl recently and I was shocked how quickly she started talking shit about Somalis. In a melting pot like the US people often use ice breakers like "I love X culture people/food/music." I was respectful and courteous, and not one minute later this girl started talking shit about Somalis and particularly Somali girls. I called her out and she apologized but it's incredible how comfortable everyone is to pile on the hate.

I genuinely despise the fucking retards who ruined our reputation. East Africans get a lot of love for simply existing. I have stumbled across Afar people fan pages that get lots of engagement. This is completely unearned, zero effort privilege and we have fumbled it so bad. Makes me angry just thinking about it.

I met a puerto rican girl recently and I was shocked how quickly she started talking shit about Somalis. In a melting pot like the US people often use ice breakers like "I love X culture people/food/music." I was respectful and courteous, and not one minute later this girl started talking shit about Somalis and particularly Somali girls. I called her out and she apologized but it's incredible how comfortable everyone is to pile on the hate.

I genuinely despise the fucking retards who ruined our reputation. East Africans get a lot of love for simply existing. I have stumbled across Afar people fan pages that get lots of engagement. This is completely unearned, zero effort privilege and we have fumbled it so bad. Makes me angry just thinking about it.
Details ???

rayxn3

šŸ§šā€ā™€ļø

Do you have a link to these afar fan pages? I want to see what types of things they post.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana

How have the unknown afars got fan pages but we donā€™t?

Details ???
It was a short interaction. She tried to generalize a problem and when I pressed her about it, she complained about a couple of Somali girls she worked with. Not sure how you go from "I have a problem with person X" to "I have a problem with people X." She apologized in the end but still a little shocking she didn't even think twice about saying it out loud.

World

VIP
It was a short interaction. She tried to generalize a problem and when I pressed her about it, she complained about a couple of Somali girls she worked with. Not sure how you go from "I have a problem with person X" to "I have a problem with people X." She apologized in the end but still a little shocking she didn't even think twice about saying it out loud.
So what mate? Stop the calaacal.

You sound so pathetic talking about ā€œwe fumbled itā€. If she didnā€™t get along with some somali girls in real life and said some shit about Somalis, itā€™s her choice. She doesnā€™t have to like us. She based her opinion based on real life encounters, not some random crap on the internet.

Some people will generalise Chinese people based on a few Chinese people they meet. Some will generalise Swedish people based on a few Swedish people they meet. Thatā€™s just how life is.

s
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rayxn3

šŸ§šā€ā™€ļø

You sound so pathetic talking about ā€œwe fumbled itā€. If she didnā€™t get along with some somali girls in real life and said some shit about Somalis, itā€™s her choice. She doesnā€™t have to like us. She based her opinion based on real life encounters, not some random crap on the internet.

Some people will generalise Chinese people based on a few Chinese people they meet. Some will generalise Swedish people based on a few Swedish people they meet. Thatā€™s just how life is.
Youā€™re just normalising and justifying racism against your own people. Lol weird

World

VIP
Youā€™re just normalising and justifying racism against your own people. Lol weird
No iā€™m not just normalising or justifying racism LOL

but this guy is talking about copying random Afar pages on tiktok, building our reputation, we fumbled it, all because some girl didnā€™t like her Somali work colleagues?

Obviously heā€™s right to call her out, but this has nothing to do with ā€œreputationā€.

We are one of the more hated immigrant groups online and offline. It's naive to think the two are not connected. People are more comfortable expressing their hate when they're convinced they're right. They hear a bunch of unsavory things about Somalis, and be on the look out for anything short of perfect. It's confirmation bias.

rayxn3

šŸ§šā€ā™€ļø
No iā€™m not just normalising or justifying racism LOL

but this guy is talking about copying random Afar pages on tiktok, building our reputation, we fumbled it, all because some girl didnā€™t like her Somali work colleagues?

Obviously heā€™s right to call her out, but this has nothing to do with ā€œreputationā€.
Would you ever feel comfortable enough to generalise Moroccan women to a Moroccan manā€™s face? It definitely does have to do with reputation. Somalis are disrespected so much online and in the media that she felt comfortable saying all that to a Somali guyā€™s face for a reason lol.

Anyone that says that Arabs and South Asians have a problem with Somalis needs to touch grass.

Only an internet basement dweller believes that.

Arabs and South Asians are good people, and have no problem with Somalis in real life. I've never encountered animosity from them and have only been shown love.

Anyway, this thread is an example of why i dont care when incels attack the rice hair community.
Youā€™re so beg

What were you saying about Lsa before . Do they actually think like this
Donā€™t take anything from LSA seriously. Theyā€™re millennial femcels who have self esteem issues but yea theyā€™re very anti Somali. Many of them are west Africans & AAs from what Iā€™ve noticed

Trending

Latest posts