Somalia demographics?

Its often thrown around that Somalia is ethnically 85% Somali but is that really the case? The last census done was in 1975 which is what all ethnic composition data today rely on and that was done by an extremely nationalistic authoritarian regime who very well could have lied about it for propaganda purposes.

@pinkyandthebrain might be right, Somalia could be mostly Bantu at this point
:mjlol:

Its often thrown around that Somalia is ethnically 85% Somali but is that really the case? The last census done was in 1975 which is what all ethnic composition data today rely on and that was done by an extremely nationalistic authoritarian regime who very well could have lied about it for propaganda purposes.

Come On Please GIF by NBA

World

VIP
So you dont trust the government of Somalia

But you trust Pinky, a femcel that hasn't left her basement since 2015, is chronically online and hasn't been to Somalia?

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

There is two type of Bantu in Somali, one who is highly mixed with Somalia and have clan system identical to Somali one, and one who were brought from Zanzibar.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Lol no census done can be trusted. Everyone wants inflate their numbers so they seem like laandheere

So you dont trust the government of Somalia

But you trust Pinky, a femcel that hasn't left her basement since 2015, is chronically online and hasn't been to Somalia?
Didn't you used to make thread complaining how ugly and short you were and no one wanted to date you? didn't your creepy ass used to beg me but I ignored your requests because I wasn't interested in you remotely? if I were you I would sit this one out . Your literally the text book definition of a loser, every girls nightmare to be near with. And I don't know why your laughing like a dickhead are you his boyfriend? @Burqad

Last edited:
Incase you guys didn't know but @World is an extreme creep and a pervert who used to make countless of threads about Somali girls attacking them unprovoked, he would also stalk me everytime I made a thread like there was an alert button ready for him and being an all out incel. And he has the nerve to call me a femcel just because I used to critise him? loool qosol

Last edited:
Fear mongering and the loser @World bare in mind hes pushing 30 complaining and wishing Italians mixed with us and would rather let them enter in great number. He's also a well known colourist who dislikes darkskin somali girls, But has the nerve to talk about bantu somalis. Waryaa your a breathing and a walking L. Delete your account you are finished.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226_123742_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240226_123742_Samsung Internet.jpg
    531.1 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:
Here he is tagging everyone in the hopes they agree with his thread about Italians being imported to Somalia. Shaaqo la'aan since 2019

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240226_125856_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240226_125856_Samsung Internet.jpg
    793.6 KB · Views: 202

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Didn't you used to make thread complaining how ugly and short you were and no one wanted to date you? didn't your creepy ass used to beg me but I ignored your requests because I wasn't interested in you remotely? if I were you I would sit this one out . Your literally the text book definition of a loser, every girls nightmare to be near with. And I don't know why your laughing like a dickhead are you his boyfriend? @Burqad
Football Omg GIF by AS Saint-Étienne

i want you dat ass GIF

You done violated that brother 💀

i want you dat ass GIF

You done violated that brother 💀
He would always come after me for no reason for many years and I would just ignore. He's probably still upset i wasn't too keen on his flirting ways. That's the only thing that makes sense to me. I feel almost bad for rejecting him.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Fear mongering and the loser @World bear in mind hes pushing 30 complaining and wishing Italians mixed with us and would rather let them enter in great number. He's also a well known colourist who dislikes darkskin somali girls, But has the nerve to talk about bantu somalis. Waryaa your a breathing and a walking L. Delete your account you are finished.
Ain’t no way :mjlol: She got him in 4k, you cooked him too much.

That screenshot is criminally Written.