“I helped destroy people. For 17 years.” - Former FBI Agent on the Somali Community

Very interesting. But why do they single out Somalis? What is the reason for their hatred? This is infuriating to read

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
@faarax_mn

giphy-2.gif

i remember they sentenced 3 Somali kids to like 25 years in prison for laughing at a video of an execution.

racist white judges give black people much harsher sentences than whites.

Damn FBI wanted to blow up Cedar Towers because they deemed Somalis filth?! This is really unprofessional and I never expected cadaans to hate us this much. @AbdiGaalDoon
I cant defend this one

I don’t understand, we are a clean people and our foods do not make us smelly.

How are we disgusting or worthless when we don’t cause trouble outside of our communities. It’s not even logical arguments just evil random emotional justifications.

Wasn't there three men from Kansas who wanted to bomb a Somali apartment complex? Could it have been a secret FBI operation instead of a random attack by stinking rednecks? Also,how tf did guys from KANSAS go out of their way to attack Somalis in a whole other state?

Last edited:
Honestly, I can't be surprised Somalis get singled out for anti-muslim hatred, all those edos dragging around this shit
Women-in-jilbab.jpg

:susp: certainly doesn't help their case. Other muslim communities try not to stand out, because they understand the saying "when in Rome do as the Romans do" :snoop:

edit: loool of course a man is the first to down voted this

Last edited:
I do think a lot of this hatred comes from bitterness because Somali immigrants didn't suffer economic disparity and racial inequality a lot of the earlier immigrants struggled with. Ajnabi bigots always throw around how we have it good here and have everything handed to us.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Honestly, I can't be surprised Somalis get singled out for anti-muslim hatred, all those edos dragging around this shit
View attachment 199510
:susp: certainly doesn't help their case. Other muslim communities try not to stand out, because they understand the saying "when in Rome do as the Romans do" :snoop:

edit: loool of course a man is the first to down voted this
What do you think they should wear instead?

Trending