“I helped destroy people. For 17 years.” - Former FBI Agent on the Somali Community

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Well look st you standing up for jilbabis, i thought you were a murtad this whole time
U confusing me
:gaasdrink:
Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

ME? Subhanalah, I was always defending the deen and the people, never ever have I said anything of murtad tone. :mindblown:

What made you think that? The PFP :stressed:

Disgusting, Everybody will be served in the day of judgement even those that think they are untouchable. Allah will serve justice to those that have been harmed and punishment for those that harm.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Oh No Reaction GIF by The Great British Bake Off

ME? Subhanalah, I was always defending the deen and the people, never ever have I said anything of murtad tone. :mindblown:

What made you think that? The PFP :stressed:
I don’t know maybe i got you confused wallahi thought you were one.
My deepest apologies saxiib.

mr.overeasy

The most eggcelent member
I hate you for justifying this hate and unwarranted discrimination heaved on these guiltless and law abiding women who are mother and grandmothers choose to wear, and you cloak your wretched and virulent rhetoric with you identity as a women

You’re truly repugnant
and to suggest that we should derobe our women so the creepy non-muslims will gawk at them is disgusting, I don't want weirdos looking at my sister like a piece of meat. America is a land of freedom as stipulated in its laws, that includes freedom to not be underdressed.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
A whole thread about severe Islamophobia from the FBI with people justifying it.

Terrorism results is such a small amount of murders in the country. If Muslims or a community as a whole deserve or are ‘inevitably’ going to suffer because of a few individuals then we should start with the ‘criminal’ African American race who commit 90% of gang deaths in inner cities.

This thread is why I say murtads are not Somali. Trying to justify persecution by cadaans while they were the ones trying to overthrow the government. They hate you more than the white supremacist because you believe in Allah.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
and there is still people in this forum that bootyclap for them.

Absolutely disgusting.

and to suggest that we should derobe our women so the creepy non-muslims will gawk at them is disgusting, I don't want weirdos looking at my sister like a piece of meat. America is a land of freedom as stipulated in its laws, that includes freedom to not be underdressed.

you are sick. Our women? Derobe?

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Take this as a lesson.

The left wing may harm some Islamic sensibilities but the right wing is f*cking evil.

Let this be a reminder that the right will never be your friends.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Very interesting. But why do they single out Somalis? What is the reason for their hatred? This is infuriating to read

They’re definitely still salty about black hawk down!

and how Somalis dragged that white American man naked through the street and pretended to eat his flesh lmao had them running back to the states shacking n traumatised

we really needed to keep that same energy not this stupid, barely there gov we got now

I don’t think they did this because we’re “Black” they did it because we stand out the most from other communities especially with our Mothers wearing the Jiilbab and the hijab the most then other Muslim diasporas. I remember as young boy growing up here in Minnesota how many Somali Mothers were harassed by Whites, Blacks and Latinos for wearing modest Islamic clothing and we’re often called “terrorists” on the streets. I think this is an American thing where every new immigrant group faces discrimination and harassment, it happened to the Irish, it happend to German and Italian immigrants and Jewish Americans. I guess Somalida has a couple more years before we’re considered Americans.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
I don’t think they did this because we’re “Black” they did it because we stand out the most from other communities especially with our Mothers wearing the Jiilbab and the hijab the most then other Muslim diasporas. I remember as young boy growing up here in Minnesota how many Somali Mothers were harassed by Whites, Blacks and Latinos for wearing modest Islamic clothing and we’re often called “terrorists” on the streets. I think this is an American thing where every new immigrant group faces discrimination and harassment, it happened to the Irish, it happend to German and Italian immigrants and Jewish Americans. I guess Somalida has a couple more years before we’re considered Americans.
Did you see any other Muslim communities that also wore the jilbab growing up?

Did you see any other Muslim communities that also wore the jilbab growing up?
Tbh, I don’t wanna say Somalis are the best Muslims but there are a large Arab and Pakistani community here and you’ll rarely see their women cover up, not all of them obviously but speaking from a personal anecdote I rarely see it.

Stfu, as long as your a guy, you should keep your mouth shut about womens issues. Who the hell are you to speak for us? You dick havers arent the ones vulnerable to attacks from anti Islam crazies, because you aren’t obvious muslims. Love how no woman is opposing me, but the pussy “men” are! Go wear visibly islamic clothing in public, bet you lot won’t, hypocritical cowards!
You're not even muslim you stinking murtad, you should be the last person to talk about this issue. This doesn't concern you, so I don't know why this infuriates you, when you left Islam anyways. Are you the one being targeted for wearing a hijab/jilbab? No, so this doesn't concern you even if you believe it to be "your" community.

Am I surprised that you try to justify the scum that discriminate Somali women for wearing jilbab? Hell no, murtads a.k.a. "ex-somalis" are even worse than racist gaalo. As @Eggman said, this is an example of why Somalis that have left Islam aren't Somali anymore.

You're not even muslim you stinking murtad, you should be the last person to talk about this issue. This doesn't concern you, so I don't know why this infuriates you, when you left Islam anyways. Are you the one being targeted for wearing a hijab/jilbab? No, so this doesn't concern you even if you believe it to be "your" community.

Am I surprised that you try to justify the scum that discriminate Somali women for wearing jilbab? Hell no, murtads a.k.a. "ex-somalis" are even worse than racist gaalo. As @Eggman said, this is an example of why Somalis that have left Islam aren't Somali anymore.
Epic fail, I am a muslim. Just not an extremist freak show like you. And Somali is an ETHNICITY for the last fucking time, leaving the religion doesn't change your genes and ancestry you fucking 68 iq balloonhead

Epic fail, I am a muslim. Just not an extremist freak show like you. And Somali is an ETHNICITY for the last fucking time, leaving the religion doesn't change your genes and ancestry you fucking 68 iq balloonhead
Wtf? How bi polar can you be? You've literally been siding with murtads that were dissing our religion on numerous occassions, don't think I forgot. 68 iq? Another reason why we don't claim people like you. Using that word thats from a baseless study made by cadaans to basically call our people braindead, bravo for using it.

Genes and ancestry are not the only factors in determining our ethnicity you buffoon. We're ethno-religious, which means our ethnicity and religion are binding. Multiple studies have shown this, and if you've learned about the existence of 'Somalia' you would know a thing or two.

Another thing, can you state what makes me an extremist freak? Calling you out for slandering our Somali sisters that wear the jilbab and basically make excuses for gaalo to discriminate them?

Trending

Latest posts