“I helped destroy people. For 17 years.” - Former FBI Agent on the Somali Community

I hate you for justifying this hate and unwarranted discrimination heaved on these guiltless and law abiding women who are mother and grandmothers choose to wear, and you cloak your wretched and virulent rhetoric with you identity as a women

You’re truly repugnant
You hit the nail on the head. She's one of the weak links who let's cadaans get into her head. Of course they fucking hate us, we are Black Muslims this shouldn't really surprise anyone

Last edited:
Stfu, as long as your a guy, you should keep your mouth shut about womens issues. Who the hell are you to speak for us? You dick havers arent the ones vulnerable to attacks from anti Islam crazies, because you aren’t obvious muslims. Love how no woman is opposing me, but the pussy “men” are! Go wear visibly islamic clothing in public, bet you lot won’t, hypocritical cowards!
You're beyond pathetic wallahi, you don't wear hijab because you fear what white people will do and want to appease them. You could have left it there, but you went further insulting and shaming the sisters that do wear hijab and jilbab. Its a good thing that most somali women aren't as pussy you

You're beyond pathetic wallahi, you don't wear hijab because you fear what white people will do and want to appease them. You could have left it there, but you went further insulting and shaming the sisters that do wear hijab and jilbab. Its a good thing that most somali women aren't as pussy you
Do you wear Islamic clothing in public, dumbass skinnie? No? Then f*ck off. We can both be pussies together. I’m only thinking about the safety of my sisters. Perhaps if our pathetically low IQ men hadn’t destroyed our country over medival-era shit, we wouldn’t be living in constant fear in others

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Do you wear Islamic clothing in public, dumbass skinnie? No? Then f*ck off. We can both be pussies together. I’m only thinking about the safety of my sisters. Perhaps if our pathetically low IQ men hadn’t destroyed our country over medival-era shit, we wouldn’t be living in constant fear in others
Damn where you live must be scary sis if your that fearful I support you❤️

Ignore him sis. This is easy for him to say when he’s a man! Sick of men trying to tell us about hijab! Just a month ago a Canadian Muslim family got murdered ! This is real life!

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Stfu, as long as your a guy, you should keep your mouth shut about womens issues. Who the hell are you to speak for us? You dick havers arent the ones vulnerable to attacks from anti Islam crazies, because you aren’t obvious muslims. Love how no woman is opposing me, but the pussy “men” are! Go wear visibly islamic clothing in public, bet you lot won’t, hypocritical cowards!
This is not a matter of womens issues you fucking .
Keep talking balayo fooshaxun.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The freak who shot up the mosque in New Zealand is from my city….of course i’m not willing to risk my safety like that. Thankfully my parents support my choice. I feel sorry for other Somali girls who aren’t so lucky and have crazy parents who force them to wear things they didn’t even wear growing up 🙄
NOR IS YOUR ASS PUBLICLY Muslim either, what kind of muslim shames another muslim for covering up? And HOYOS at that. Uff wallahi i hate your kind so much.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ignore him sis. This is easy for him to say when he’s a man! Sick of men trying to tell us about hijab! Just a month ago a Canadian Muslim family got murdered ! This is real life!
She has no right to shame mothers for wearing jilbab. She is not apart of the apparent demographic that would be targeted, so how dare she insult them?
A prick with no akhlaaq.
A skinny named Mohamed is more of an “apparent” target then a western-dressed xaalimo named hibaq.
I hate women who bring other women down especially in the damn circumstances regarding this thread. Like @Periplus said blaming these mothers for dressing this way, is like blaming a women for how’s she’s dressed when she gets sexually assaulted/r*ped.
Ultimate b****

She has no right to shame mothers for wearing jilbab. She is not apart of the apparent demographic that would be targeted, so how dare she insult them?
A prick with no akhlaaq.
A skinny named Mohamed is more of an “apparent” target then a western-dressed xaalimo named hibaq.
I hate women who bring other women down especially in the damn circumstances regarding this thread. Like @Periplus said blaming these mothers for dressing this way, is like blaming a women for how’s she’s dressed when she gets sexually assaulted/r*ped.
Ultimate b****
I'm pointing out the obvious, they way they dress puts a massive target on their backs and yes, they have horrible fashion sense. At least dress in elegant modest clothes like the others ffs, not like you're living in an ISIS stronghold

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I'm pointing out the obvious, they way they dress puts a massive target on their backs and yes, they have horrible fashion sense. At least dress in elegant modest clothes like the others ffs, not like your living in an ISIS stronghold
WHO CARES!!!!! Let them dress like xayawaan, they aren’t breaking the LAW! Neither western law or islamic law. It ain’t your buisness b.
Uff, “target on their backs”. Keep the blame game going sis. You sound made stupid.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I’m not talking about the FBI targeting Somalis for that reason, but anti muslim freaks who always seem to have specifically us in mind. Not Arabs, not Persians, not Turks, not anyone. Just us. What do the groups I mentioned have in common? They try to stay under the radar. Somalis don’t seem to get that being from Africa just gives you another strike in the eyes of these folks, and yes, what they think of us DOES matter, since we immigrated to their lands, so don’t start on that

It’s because we are the largest Black and Muslim community and unlike others, we tend to live in one city in America.

WHO CARES!!!!! Let them dress like xayawaan, they aren’t breaking the LAW! Neither western law or islamic law. It ain’t your buisness b.
Uff, “target on their backs”. Keep the blame game going sis. You sound made stupid.
They might not be breaking the law, but it does in fact make them a target. I mean, the fucking FBI, the ones entrusted to the safety of USA themselves admit they target Muslims and Islam, so what good will the virtue signalling LaW do? If the law itself is against you? Look at the layers not everything is what it seems. Are you normally this fucking dense?

Could we have @HIBAQ123 not derail this thread of crimes against an innocent Somali community by attacking and justifying it because of how Muslim women dress?
I didn't ask all the 68ers to jump down my throat, dude. Tell them to stfu about me and let me have an opinion. And for the last time,I wasn't justifying anything. I was simply saying how certain things, yes, including the way they carry themselves in public, puts them on the radar of anti-muslim extremists. That's the reality, whether you like it or not

I didn't ask all the 68ers to jump down my throat, dude. Tell them to stfu about me and let me have an opinion. And for the last time,I wasn't justifying anything. I was simply saying how certain things, yes, including the way they carry themselves in public, puts them on the radar of anti-muslim extremists. That's the reality, whether you like it or not
It doesn't matter they are not to blame for other psychopaths and islamophobes actions. Its akin to blaming a rape on how a woman is dressed.

No one is going to change their religion or their dress code for them. People are outraged someone would suggest something like that I cant understand why you are surprised. In any case lets focus on the original topic.

EDIT: Also if you read the article you would realize it is primarily targeting innocent Somali men and boys, the wider muslim community, and how they are entrapped.

So this whole speech about how our mothers dress is completely irrelevant to the point. These men are not in jilbabs, stop shifting blame onto the innocent parties.

Trending

Latest posts