“I helped destroy people. For 17 years.” - Former FBI Agent on the Somali Community

Honestly, I can't be surprised Somalis get singled out for anti-muslim hatred, all those edos dragging around this shit
View attachment 199510
:susp: certainly doesn't help their case. Other muslim communities try not to stand out, because they understand the saying "when in Rome do as the Romans do" :snoop:

edit: loool of course a man is the first to down voted this
I hate you for justifying this hate and unwarranted discrimination heaved on these guiltless and law abiding women who are mother and grandmothers choose to wear, and you cloak your wretched and virulent rhetoric with you identity as a women

You’re truly repugnant

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Honestly, I can't be surprised Somalis get singled out for anti-muslim hatred, all those edos dragging around this shit
View attachment 199510
:susp: certainly doesn't help their case. Other muslim communities try not to stand out, because they understand the saying "when in Rome do as the Romans do" :snoop:

Do you wear a hijab in Australia?

View attachment 199510

I can’t stand Somali women who wear that shit. It’s so ugly.. there are Muslim women who wear stylish clothes and still remain modest.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Very interesting. But why do they single out Somalis? What is the reason for their hatred? This is infuriating to read

You will hate this but:

We are Black and Muslim and migrants, the conservative’s nightmare.

:manny:

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Blaming a Hooyo’s dress choice for why the Somali community gets targeted by the FBI is like rapists who blame the woman’s clothing for their actions.

I agree that the Somali power ranger outfit should be discarded in favour of fashionable modest clothing but blaming these eedos is madness wallahi.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This should be top thread for weeks.

I'm pretty sure that, there are some whitty liberal somalis who gonna defend this with lines
" they did that because we are [insert any excuse]"

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I don’t understand, we are a clean people and our foods do not make us smelly.

How are we disgusting or worthless when we don’t cause trouble outside of our communities. It’s not even logical arguments just evil random emotional justifications.
when someone calls you a piece of shit, you would not argue with them and gave evidences that shows that you aren't a piece of shit, but you both would end up in the police station

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

I'm pretty sure that, there are some whitty liberal somalis who gonna defend this with lines

Liberals don’t believe in giving intelligence organisations free reign.

Remember it’s was under a Republican government that this occurred.

Tell me how many progressive politicians you have seen that say we need to give the CIA/FBI even more free reign.

This thread should stay on the first page in order to disabuse people of certain notions about their host States.

This sort of abuse and intimidation is what African-Americans went through at the hands of the Federal Government; they seem to have redirected their efforts toward certain communities.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
View attachment 199510

Silly c*nt

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
View attachment 199510

:chrisfreshhah:

Damn FBI wanted to blow up Cedar Towers because they deemed Somalis filth?! This is really unprofessional and I never expected cadaans to hate us this much. @AbdiGaalDoon
I cant defend this one
I wouldn't say it's unprofessional. Carrying out evil acts is the MO of spooks nationwide. Remember the CIA introducing crack to the AA community in the 80s? This shaytaan shit is a major part of their operations so I would say it's incredibly professional for them.
I long for the day that American spooks go too far and the citizens drag them out onto the streets and shoot them dead.

View attachment 199510

I thinks its cute

I hate you for justifying this hate and unwarranted discrimination heaved on these guiltless and law abiding women who are mother and grandmothers choose to wear, and you cloak your wretched and virulent rhetoric with you identity as a women

You’re truly repugnant
Stfu, as long as your a guy, you should keep your mouth shut about womens issues. Who the hell are you to speak for us? You dick havers arent the ones vulnerable to attacks from anti Islam crazies, because you aren’t obvious muslims. Love how no woman is opposing me, but the pussy “men” are! Go wear visibly islamic clothing in public, bet you lot won’t, hypocritical cowards!

Last edited:
Do you wear a hijab in Australia?
The freak who shot up the mosque in New Zealand is from my city….of course i’m not willing to risk my safety like that. Thankfully my parents support my choice. I feel sorry for other Somali girls who aren’t so lucky and have crazy parents who force them to wear things they didn’t even wear growing up 🙄

Last edited:
Blaming a Hooyo’s dress choice for why the Somali community gets targeted by the FBI is like rapists who blame the woman’s clothing for their actions.

I agree that the Somali power ranger outfit should be discarded in favour of fashionable modest clothing but blaming these eedos is madness wallahi.

I’m not talking about the FBI targeting Somalis for that reason, but anti muslim freaks who always seem to have specifically us in mind. Not Arabs, not Persians, not Turks, not anyone. Just us. What do the groups I mentioned have in common? They try to stay under the radar. Somalis don’t seem to get that being from Africa just gives you another strike in the eyes of these folks, and yes, what they think of us DOES matter, since we immigrated to their lands, so don’t start on that

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The freak who shot up the mosque in New Zealand is from my city….of course i’m not willing to risk my safety like that. Thankfully my parents support my choice. I feel sorry for other Somali girls who aren’t so lucky and have crazy parents who force them to wear things they didn’t even wear growing up 🙄
:lolbron::yousmart:
Bingo

I’m not talking about the FBI targeting Somalis for that reason, but anti muslim freaks who always seem to have specifically us in mind. Not Arabs, not Persians, not Turks, not anyone. Just us. What do the groups I mentioned have in common? They try to stay under the radar. Somalis don’t seem to get that being from Africa just gives you another strike in the eyes of these folks, and yes, what they think of us DOES matter, since we immigrated to their lands, so don’t start on that
It's not their country hunno
74F29BC5-C5BC-4D8E-A39B-78D047639DE7.jpeg

At first, they were using daad kale but now they have a lot of confidential informants in our community. It's the same thing with everyone else.

Trending