“I helped destroy people. For 17 years.” - Former FBI Agent on the Somali Community

Silly c*nt
I've even angered an adulterer (if I'm correct, one of the seven MAJOR sins) , this just keeps getting better and better
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

you typing this from your dusty storage unit where your ex-wife banished you to? :drakelaugh:

EDIT: Also if you read the article you would realize it is primarily targeting innocent Somali men and boys, the wider muslim community, and how they are entrapped.

So this whole speech about how our mothers dress is completely irrelevant to the point. These men are not in jilbabs, stop shifting blame onto the innocent parties.
Muslim men primarily commit terrorism crimes and things that fuels Islamophobia and suspicion from the western legal systems. Who pays for it by getting attacked? Women. Why? Because they are the most obvious Muslims. Lets be real 9/10, western Muslim men don't look obvious, that's why they hardly get targeted.

Lets look at a recent example. A teacher in France was beheaded for insulting the Prophet (saw). While this is disgusting, it doesn't justify his brutal murder..........committed by a young Muslim MAN. Who paid the price shortly after, at the hands of the angry public? TWO MUSLIM WOMEN. They got stabbed. How? Simple. They are obvious Muslims. At this point, wearing those clothes in the west is akin to wearing a star of David arm brand in Nazi Germany, and it'll only get worse as time goes on. Muslim men have two choices:
1. Stop fucking committing terrorism and raping girls in countries which gave your uncivilised asses refuge
2. Go and fix your wastelands. Learn to provide and protect your people like Islam ordered you in the first place

Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

Muslim men primarily commit terrorism crimes and things that fuels Islamophobia. Who pays for it by getting attacked? WOMEN. Why? Because they are the most obvious Muslims. Lets be real 9/10, western Muslim men don't look obvious, that's why they hardly get targeted.

Lets look at a recent example. A teacher in France was beheaded for insulting the Prophet (saw). While this is disgusting, it doesn't justify his brutal murder..........committed by a young Muslim MAN. Who paid the price shortly after, at the hands of the angry public? TWO MUSLIM WOMEN. They got stabbed. How? Simple. They are obvious Muslims. At this point, wearing those clothes in the west is akin to wearing a star of David arm brand in Nazi Germany, and it'll only get worse as time goes on. Western Muslim men have two choices:
1. Stop fucking committing terrorism and raping girls in countries which gave your uncivilised asses refuge
2. Go and fix your wastelands. Learn to provide and protect your people like Islam ordered you in the first place

Change muslim to black, would you still say it? Every group has criminals and always will, that doesn't justify demonizing and attacking an entire group based off a few criminal, who will not go away. Stop trying to make it as if the muslim community is especially violent, absolute nonsense propaganda.

Do people go around attacking white women with obvious white skin because of white supremacist and mass shooters?

You sound insane, stop shifting blame onto victims. No one will stop wearing hijabs in fact it is becoming more and more visible.

Change muslim to black, would you still say it? Every group has criminals and always will, that doesn't justify demonizing and attacking an entire group based off a few criminal, who will not go away. Stop trying to make it as if the muslim community is especially violent, absolute nonsense propaganda.

Do people go around attacking white women with obvious white skin because of white supremacist and mass shooters?

You sound insane, stop shifting blame onto victims. No one will stop wearing hijabs in fact it is becoming more and more visible.
You live in a white majority country honey. Aint nobody gonna side with minorities from whom they only hear bad news about. There's no individualism for minorities, that's an argument that has been beaten to death and back. We are seen as a collective, deal with it. Individualism only applies to majorities (in this case, cadaans) because we see them all the time both in the media and irl, they're not primarily concentrated in enclaves, therefore, media portrayal won't have as much of an effect. Its really not that hard to comprehend......if you have an IQ above 68, that is:gaasdrink:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I can’t stand Somali women who wear that shit. It’s so ugly.. there are Muslim women who wear stylish clothes and still remain modest.
"that shit". Have some decorum and respect for the jiliaba. Understandable, you can dislike it, but to put down other women who wear it?

A woman no.1 enemy is a fellow woman :mindblown:

You live in a white majority country honey. Aint nobody gonna side with minorities from whom they only hear bad news about. There's no individualism for minorities, that's an argument that has been beaten to death and back. We are seen as a collective, deal with it. Individualism only applies to majorities (in this case, cadaans) because we see them all the time both in the media and irl, they're not primarily concentrated in enclaves, therefore, media portrayal won't have as much of an effect. Its really not that hard to comprehend......if you have an IQ above 68, that is:gaasdrink:
What is your point? Stop wearing a hijab out of fear of islamophobes and criminals?

No one is going to do that. In fact the visibility of the hijab has only grown throughout these years and will continue to.

So the only reason why you are arguing here is to justify crimes against innocent Muslims. You look foolish.

What is your point? Stop wearing a hijab out of fear of islamophobes and criminals?

No one is going to do that. In fact the visibility of the hijab has only grown throughout these years and will continue to.

So the only reason why you are arguing here is to justify crimes against innocent Muslims. You look foolish.
Yeah.....I'm done with this thread. Its like talking to a dameer :snoop:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Muslim men primarily commit terrorism crimes and things that fuels Islamophobia and suspicion from the western legal systems. Who pays for it by getting attacked? Women. Why? Because they are the most obvious Muslims. Lets be real 9/10, western Muslim men don't look obvious, that's why they hardly get targeted.

Lets look at a recent example. A teacher in France was beheaded for insulting the Prophet (saw). While this is disgusting, it doesn't justify his brutal murder..........committed by a young Muslim MAN. Who paid the price shortly after, at the hands of the angry public? TWO MUSLIM WOMEN. They got stabbed. How? Simple. They are obvious Muslims. At this point, wearing those clothes in the west is akin to wearing a star of David arm brand in Nazi Germany, and it'll only get worse as time goes on. Muslim men have two choices:

Naya why are you comparing us to arabs, afghans and central asians? Somalis ain’t known for that shit. Stop associating us with that shit.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Yeah.....I'm done with this thread. Its like talking to a dameer :snoop:
You want people to drop their hijabs women just say that. Say you’re embarrassed! SAY IT! You don’t even wear hijab so stop speaking for the ones who do.
Calling others dameer, but you’re the one talking down on faraxs for speaking about womens buisness when you, a non-hijabi, is in hijabi buisness. Our buisness and safety doesn’t pertain to you, you have just as much of an opinion as a man.
7095CB8F-F1BC-4EE9-8967-394CAE1A65B5.jpeg

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
"that shit". Have some decorum and respect for the jiliaba. Understandable, you can dislike it, but to put down other women who wear it?

A woman no.1 enemy is a fellow woman :mindblown:
Well look st you standing up for jilbabis, i thought you were a murtad this whole time
U confusing me
:gaasdrink:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Ignore him sis. This is easy for him to say when he’s a man! Sick of men trying to tell us about hijab! Just a month ago a Canadian Muslim family got murdered ! This is real life!
Girl please, she’s a non hijabi. A farax named Mohamed is in more danger than her.
Stop covering your hatred with “womens safety”.

women should always be accompanied by man especially at night

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

You are definitely correct about Muslim women being "visible" Muslims.

However, this article was initially about a national law enforcement agency targeting a specific community on falsified charges and calling them dirty.

Honestly, I see what you are trying to say but the problem is that your points having nothing to do with the issue at hand.

There is a difference between racists taking out their Islamophobia on innocent Muslim women and an entire government deciding to target the Somali community.

We shouldn't be making excuses for their hatred by trying to blame ourselves.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I've even angered an adulterer (if I'm correct, one of the seven MAJOR sins) , this just keeps getting better and better
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

you typing this from your dusty storage unit where your ex-wife banished you to? :drakelaugh:

I done no such thing.

Kkkkkkk

You are definitely correct about Muslim women being "visible" Muslims.

However, this article was initially about a national law enforcement agency targeting a specific community on falsified charges and calling them dirty.

Honestly, I see what you are trying to say but the problem is that your points having nothing to do with the issue at hand.

There is a difference between racists taking out their Islamophobia on innocent Muslim women and an entire government deciding to target the Somali community.

We shouldn't be making excuses for their hatred by trying to blame ourselves.
Muslim men primarily commit terrorism crimes and things that fuels Islamophobia and suspicion from the western legal systems.
Read what i said right here :vanlf9a:again....slowly

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Read what i said right here :vanlf9a:again....slowly

I read it and I will reiterate my point .

A government or legal system should not be biased whatsoever. Centuries of legal innovations have strived to achieve this.

Therefore, we cannot afford them the same allowances as we do with normal people.

We cannot make excuses for their Islamophobia as they should not be Islamophobic or prejudiced full stop.

Last edited:
View attachment 199467

This is so vile, we live with these people everyday
While this board constantly is engaged in petty racist dialogue, the threat of full blown white supremacist terrorists has slowly been building. This man was (potentially still is? I'm not paying to read an article) a high ranking government official seriously talking about blowing your parents up. You meet these people every day, see them in all types of places, and they give you a smarmy comment for no reason or a nasty look. Meanwhile you have no idea of the deep rooted hatred behind their eyes. It's only a matter of time before these neo nazis start committing terrorist acts regularly.

Trending

Latest posts