Would you support a union between Somaliland and Puntland?

If the south doesn't improve soon would you support a union between Somaliland and Puntland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
You can't blame French women for sleeping with Nazi soldiers, they spoke all spoke 3 languages and were smart af. They were 10x better than frenchies lol. Only intellectuals sees the benefit in union lol.

Stop begging me to join u

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Here's an experiment for you: take some Somaliland shillings and some monopoly money to TD, hand it to the teller and ask him/her to exchange it for Canadian dollars. Tell us how it goes.
No knows about pl or care for it. You guys don't even have a proper city like Mogadishu or Hargeisa lol

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
No knows about pl or care for it. You guys don't even have a proper city like Mogadishu or Hargeisa lol

:westbrookwtf: But neither of them are proper though. :reallymaury: They can't be proper they can't provide any services. If I can't go to uni and have prospect of getting a job it ain't propa, and if I am not safe in the city it ain't propa either. Don't kid yourselves children, theres a reason why we are all in the west and not Mogadishu and Hargeisa.

Apollo

VIP
Somaliland+Puntland+Galmudug union, LOL. ''brexit'' all the ethnic Somali regions out of Somalia. Leaving the interriverine areas as minority Somali. :deadosama::dead:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

What happened to your claim of Puntland printing fake money? Did you realize that Somaliland has been doing exactly that for over two decades?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Abdiqaasim Saalad formed TNG in 2000.

All abdullahi yusuf did is invite ethiopians to invade somalia, then got slapped for it :icon lol:
:umad:

He said TFG not TNG. Learn to read.

Ethiopians in Mogadishu is Abdullahi Yusuf's ( aun) greatest legacy. You say it like it's something we should be ashamed of. They did God's work.

If the political and security situation in the south doesn't get better in the next couple of years would the Somalilanders and Puntlanders in here be down for a union between the two regions? Please discuss.
:faysalwtf::mjlol:
puntland maxey ka faa'ideysa in ay wadan cusub la sameeyaan SL, mise ma u ogoshahay in MJ madaxweyne ka noqdaan somaliland, jeneral morgana uu ka mid noqdo xubnaha guurtida? :icon lol: :icon lol:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
TFG was a bootleg version of TNG :icon lol: :icon lol:

Tell me what exactly did you create?

You copied what was already existing and invited Ethiopia.

Bravo , something to be proud of :O27GWRK:
:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

:faysalwtf::mjlol:
puntland maxey ka faa'ideysa in ay wadan cusub la sameeyaan SL, mise ma u ogoshahay in MJ madaxweyne ka noqdaan somaliland, jeneral morgana uu ka mid noqdo xubnaha guurtida? :icon lol: :icon lol:
:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley: from PL or SL. And if not why are you partaking in the discussion ?

:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley: if I knew who you were I'd report you to the feds you terrorist sympathiser.

Wallah your a weird bloke. You are special kind of terrorist sympathiser. You sympathise with terrorists for clan reasons. You chose 'ahlu sunnah' over the now defunct ICU.
:kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley::kodaksmiley:

You sympathise with terrorists for clan reasons. You chose 'ahlu sunnah' over the now defunct ICU.
:trash::trash:
Not even a reasonable response.

Everyone knows ahlu sunnah are not "terrorists", both USA and Ethiopia used to train and arm them.

Ahlu Sunnah liberated large parts of the country from Galgaduud to Gedo, it's only fair they get representation in both the FG and Galmudug.

Now quit derailing the topic, it's about SL and PL not Ahlu Sunnah :icon arrow: :icon arrow:

Those stupid who are calling to join Ethiopia. A country in civil war!!!!their own people the habashi (Amhara and Oromo) are being killed like dogs by their own government. Ethiopia committed massacre against somalis just last june(Gaashaamo new police takes orders from government of Ethiopia). Thank Allah in Somalia( north and south) have more common sense than these fake Somalis and Djiboutians who want to Join Ethiopia. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

waraabe

Your superior
Those stupid who are calling to join Ethiopia. A country in civil war!!!!their own people the habashi (Amhara and Oromo) are being killed like dogs by their own government. Ethiopia committed massacre against somalis just last june(Gaashaamo new police takes orders from government of Ethiopia). Thank Allah in Somalia( north and south) have more common sense than these fake Somalis and Djiboutians who want to Join Ethiopia. :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:
i thought u were leaving this site :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

p.s djaboutians are better Somalis then your Ethiopia serving people.

p.s gashaamo massacre was clan driven not Ethiopian orders :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts