Would you support a union between Somaliland and Puntland?

If the south doesn't improve soon would you support a union between Somaliland and Puntland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stay in Djibouti and don't interfere in Somalia affairs. Mum Ethiopia can not defend themselves against Eritrea and South Sudan' repels that attacked her and kidnapped in daylight Ethiopians children. Remember Ethiopia is second poorest country in world after niger and in civil war right now. And Somalis in 3 villages are not interested in to join shitpia where the true Ethiopians( habashi & Oromo )beg in the streets of north Somalia.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Stay in Djibouti and don't interfere in Somalia affairs. Mum Ethiopia can not defend themselves against Eritrea and South Sudan' repels that attacked her and kidnapped in daylight Ethiopians children. Remember Ethiopia is second poorest country in world after niger and in civil war right now. And Somalis in 3 villages are not interested in to join shitpia where the true Ethiopians( habashi & Oromo )beg in the streets of north Somalia.
What makes you say stay in Djibouti when he is die hard Lander?

Nope. How in the world would they agree on power sharing? Who gets what seat? It would cause nothing but chaos and skirmishes. However, they should cooperate and trade with each other.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
:trash::trash:
Not even a reasonable response.

Everyone knows ahlu sunnah are not "terrorists", both USA and Ethiopia used to train and arm them.

Ahlu Sunnah liberated large parts of the country from Galgaduud to Gedo, it's only fair they get representation in both the FG and Galmudug.

Now quit derailing the topic, it's about SL and PL not Ahlu Sunnah :icon arrow: :icon arrow:

The Americans also supported the Taliban once. You think the Americans don't supports wicked people when in their interests? I don't know about Americans helping these terrorists though.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

:umad:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Puntland should f*ck itself over for a year. Constant suicide bombings, rioting, looting, rogue government, Al-Shabaab presence. Then we would leave SL open to be fucked over by the rest of Somalia. The whites will see Somalia as the same and SL would be no different from us.

I bet you the SL project will die as quickly as PL, you need us as a buffer. We are your security and we should get appreciation for that if not an ounce of respect.

Also for cities, I believe I might have your answer...

Boss city:

bosaso113fe2.jpg

bosaso3b6979.jpg

bosaso298dd5.jpg

bosaso2057518.jpg
bosaso221d6d6.jpg

bosaso21535fe.jpg
East-Africa-University3ed597.jpg

MD7-768x512.jpg

filename-macruufshopping.jpg

:salute::mjlol::banderas::ahh::deadrose:

Last edited:

Galaeri

Puntland should f*ck itself over for a year. Constant suicide bombings, rioting, looting, rogue government, Al-Shabaab presence. Then we would leave SL open to be fucked over by the rest of Somalia. The whites will see Somalia as the same and SL would be no different from us.

I bet you the SL project will die as quickly as PL, you need us as a buffer. We are your security and we should get appreciation for that if not an ounce of respect.

Also for cities, I believe I might have your answer...

Boss city:

bosaso113fe2.jpg

bosaso3b6979.jpg

bosaso298dd5.jpg

bosaso2057518.jpg
bosaso221d6d6.jpg

bosaso21535fe.jpg
East-Africa-University3ed597.jpg

MD7-768x512.jpg

Somalilands peace come from the fact that they are bordered by good neighbours and their population is very homogenous. Somaliland consists of only the Isaaq, Gadabuursi and the Madhibaan. There is no reason for the place to be tumultuous.

The Somaliland project has already failed. There is not a single state in the world that cares about Somaliland's independence, the fact is that today Somalia is not significant enough. Even Ethiopia (SL's biggest friend) do not wish for SL to obtain nationhood, it would only encourage separatism within their own country. Somaliland has enjoyed peace from 1995 and they have only started developing now, they have a couple of great projects underway. They should have been able to achieve more given they have achieved peace more than a decade ago and have been receiving substantial sums foreign aid.

I am sure that when Somalia does become normal SL would join without being forced. Hopefully that will be sooner rather than later.

VixR

Veritas

Acudubillshi mina shaytani rajeem. Look at these haasid ppl. Willing to screw themselves over to get to SL, why r u even posting pictures when u just stated your diabolical, crab mentality plans for leveling those very cities you claim to love. All u know is destruction. :susp:

"For a year" kulaha :browtf:

Apollo

VIP
Nope. How in the world would they agree on power sharing? Who gets what seat? It would cause nothing but chaos and skirmishes. However, they should cooperate and trade with each other.

The Darods would win all elections all the time if it were based on an electoral college system.

And we'd gerrymander the Western Isaaq into Dir dominated regions. The Isaaq would never win elections. :siilaanyolaugh:

Galaeri

The Darods would win all elections all the time if it were based on an electoral college system.

And we'd gerrymander the Western Isaaq into Dir dominated regions. The Isaaq would never win elections. :siilaanyolaugh:

I would make a 1.5 clan formula :siilaanyosmile:

I am joking guys. :farole:

Apollo

VIP
Listen punanistaters. You aren't joint yet, you are staying with your southern brothers so learn to do so.

Calm your breasts, learn to take a joke.

You are part of Somalia just as much as we are. Go as the UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office where Somaliland is located, in Somalia.

waraabe

Your superior
Calm your breasts, learn to take a joke.

You are part of Somalia just as much as we are. Go as the UK's Foreign and Commonwealth Office where Somaliland is located, in Somalia.

Yeah right. Somaliland isn't coming back so better make up down there in the south

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending