Would you support a union between Somaliland and Puntland?

If the south doesn't improve soon would you support a union between Somaliland and Puntland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I voted No. We have never been united so why unite now?
Hell nah why would SL join a place like puntland who print out fake money :mjlol:

Somaliland prints fake money and fake passports. What's your point?

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Yeah like PL can stand on its own without Somalia.:mjlol:

Here's an experiment for you: take some Somaliland shillings and some monopoly money to TD, hand it to the teller and ask him/her to exchange it for Canadian dollars. Tell us how it goes.

The south has more arable land than both those dustbowls combined. With our(Pl, Sl) superior management skills we can turn it around into a decent piece of real estate

Last edited:
The south has more arable land than both those dustbowls combined. With our(Pl, sl) superior management skills we can turn it around into a decent piece of real estate

The Isaaq in me wonders whether u capitalized the P in Pl and not the S in Sl on purpose, but the Somali nationalist in me wants to give u the benefit of the doubt and assume it was an honest mistake lol. Ima go with the latter.

Apollo

VIP
Erigavo would be the perfect capital for such a union. It has both Isaaq and Darod demographics and is one of the coldest cities in Somalia.

waraabe

Your superior
The Isaaq in me wonders whether u capitalized the P in Pl and not the S in Sl on purpose, but the Somali nationalist in me wants to give u the benefit of the doubt and assume it was an honest mistake lol. Ima go with the latter.
Wtf is Somali nationalism?

There a word for people like you and that is a traitor. Like the French women who slept with the nazi soldiers occupying France

waraabe

Your superior
Erigavo would be the perfect capital for such a union. It has both Isaaq and Darod demographics and is one of the coldest cities in Somalia.
Ceerigabo isn't a shared city. The only darod that live there would be married to the hy that own the place.

Why would Isaaq unite with darod?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Wtf is Somali nationalism?

There a word for people like you and that is a traitor. Like the French women who slept with the nazi soldiers occupying France

You can't blame French women for sleeping with Nazi soldiers, they spoke all spoke 3 languages and were smart af. They were 10x better than frenchies lol. Only intellectuals sees the benefit in union lol.

Kkkk I don't deal in subliminals sxb merely a case of laziness. But I edited my post anyway because your people deserve a capital S :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.